The gameplay varies, and somethings are already decided upon once a new game
starts, so this Walkthrough should be used more as a guide, rather than a direct
set of instructions. You might want to save often, so you can backtrack over
mistakes. Under Conversation Mode, pick USER CHOICE. -- UPDATED 12-8
OUTSIDE: Talk to the cop. Inspect the front door (do not walk through it yet),
then look for clues on the firehydrant. You'll discover a piece of chrome on the
street below the firehydrant. Select the crowd and the cop will interview them
for more clues.
- INSIDE: Pick up the ammo shells on the floor where Roy enters. Talk to Runciter,
ask him about Lucy, her References, Motives, and Replicant Manufacturers. Select
the video camera hanging in the upper left. Now walk over to Lucy's desk in the
- LUCY'S CORNER: Pick up the Toy Dog in the lower left, the Chopsticks in the
lower right, and the candybar wrapper on the desk. For kicks, look at the poster
and touch the monkey. Leave the store
- OUTSIDE: Talk the cop a couple times more. Go to your spinner.
- 2nd FLOOR: The TV will come on as you step off the elevator. Throughout the
game, check your TV at Roy's apartment, in his bedroom. In this variation, the
announcer reports how Tyrell recalled his Nexus Entertainment series. This keys
off that Gordo is a Replicant in this version.
- Enter the MAINFRAME/ESPER room to the right.
- MAINFRAME: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD information on the rightmost vidscreen. Then, select
the ESPER Unit on the left. Examine the 1st new photo. You'll find Lucy just to
the right of a green monitor in the middle of the scene. Focus in on her ankle,
and you'll discover a piece of Dragonfly jewelry. Check the back of the room on
her desk for another clue. Looking at the 2nd photo, you'll find Clovis walking
through the door. Highlight the back of the sedan (backlights and license
plate). Then highlight just the trunk (do not include the license plate). This
will give Roy a total of 6 new photos. Return to the elevator.
- 3rd FLOOR: In the lab, talk to Dino. He'll give you some good information on
Runciter's. Make sure you squeeze all you can out of him, because you'll never
see him again after this. Return to the roof.
- HOWIE LEE'S BAR: Speak to Gordo (dressed in red and seated at bar) a couple of
times. Takl to Howie Lee (behind the bar) about Lucy's Photo, Runciter clues,
his employee, and toss in some small talk. Enter Lee's Kitchen behind the bar.
- KITCHEN: Ask Zuben about Lucy's Photo. Just as he finishes telling you where he
thinks he saw her, try to start jumping to the right. When Zuben turns over his
pot, Roy will be able to dodge the spill and scramble to your feet faster.
Follow Zuben through the door and continue around the right corner of the alley.
Ignore the bum at the trashbin and go into the next building.
- WAREHOUSE: Quickly run up the stairs on to the right. Once in the hallway,
proceed to the locked door ahead of you. As you do, Zuben jumps down from
behind, blocking your exit. If you wish to sympathize with the Replicants, put
your gun away. Zuben will be curious and then flee. If you return to Roy's
apartment and check the vidphone, Lucy leaves a message thanking you. If you
wish to do your job, retire Zuben. Check his corpse for a photo of him. Return
to mainroom and exit through the garage door to a spinner.
- STREET NEARS LEE'S: After you talk to Gaff, re-enter the alleyway just to the
right of Lee's bar on the far left. If you dig around in the trashbi, Roy will
find a license plate. Return to the spinner.
- ROY'S BEDROOM: Check the vidphone (a blinking red light indicates a call). Check
the TV near the balcony, then go to bed.
- TYRELL LOBBY: Enter the elevator.
- EISENDULLER'S LAB: Pick up the dragonfly earring on the floor to the right of
the door. If there, also pick up a brown brochere on the floor. Enter the anti-
- MURDER SCENE: Introduce Roy to the crime scene photographer. Pick up the
Kingston Kitchen's white takeout box in the center of the room. You'll find a
dog collar just the left of the door and down. Inspect the dog bodies to the
right of the room, then proceed to Eisnehower's body on the left for inspection.
Return to the lab.
- EISENDULLER'S LAB: Check the console just to the right of the anti-grav door.
Using the name on the dog collar, you gain access to Eisenduller's DNA Material.
Return to the elevator.
- TYRELL LOBBY: Ask Crystal about her case. Interview the Security Guard about
Tyrell, Security, the murder Victim, and the Earring.
- MAINFRAME: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD clues. Use the ESPER unit on the security disc. Focus
in on Sadik's head for a hardcopy. You will also discover a dog in the middle
right and a crate in the lower right. This will give you 3 new photos.
- LOBBY: Enter Bryant's office at the bottom of the screen. Report in with Guzza
and request a meeting with Tyrell. Return to the roof.
- TYRELL'S CHAMBER: Speak to Rachael & then Tyrell for information.
- MAINFRAME: DOWNLOAD interviews with Grigorian.
- BASEMENT: Ask Grigorian about the Protest, CARS, and then VK him. You might want
to save the game prior to VK'ing him. The VK device halts after 10 questions,
whether you know the nature of the person or not. Saving the game prior to
questioning lets you retry until you get a positive ID.
- DRAGONFLY BOOTH: Speak to the Peruvian Lady about her Merchandise and the
Dragonfly Earring Roy found. If you rattle the Scorpion Cage on her counter
twice, Roy will be injected with deadly poison, but survive -- a possible
solution would be that he is a replicant.
- Introduce yourself to Hasan, the snake dealer next to the booth. Speak to him
three times to gain new information.
- BOB'S SURPLUS: Ask Bob about Weapons and Ammo, then VK him. Afterwards, talk to
him again, and he'll modify your KIA so Roy only UPLOADS what he wants to into
the MAINFRAME. Only ask Bob about Hasan after VK'g him.
- KINGSTON'S KITCHEN: Tell the woman about Eisenduller's murder and show her
- GREEN PALACE: If Izo is not outside his storefront, walk around Animoid Row
again, possibly returning to the Dragonfly Booth to decide if you want to
purchase a braclet with the name of Roy's dog on it. This wandering sometimes
- Once you meet Izo, ask him about Weapons, the Dragonfly Earring, and Grigorian
if you get the chance. When he flashes his camera, make sure to pick it up and
the two photos that come with it. Run after Izo by shooting the lock on the cage
door. Climb down the ladder in the floor to his basement. Inspect the crates of
weapons. Continue following Izo be exiting the right and into another
underground chamber. Climb up the ladder to the street. Izo will either be shot
by Crystal or captured by her. Return to the spinner.
- CHEW'S EYEWORLD: Proceed to Chew's Eyeworld to the right and enter. Talk to Chew
- MORAJI'S: Enter Moraji's business on the other side of the street. Shoot the
lock off of Moraji's cuffs and run out of the store quickly. Once outside, make
sure Roy is in the farmost bottom right corner to avoid damage from the
explosion. Comfort the dying Moraji and he will tell you a couple things.
- TWIN'S APARTMENT: Walk up the stairs outside of Moraji's building to the Twin's
Apartment. Check the red sashes figure for a letter from Runciter. Locate the
monitor on in the middle left and you will find a saved message from Sebastian.
- CHEW'S EYEWORLD: Ask Chew about Tyrell, Moraji, the Twins, Lance's Envelope, and
Sebastian. You can then find Sebastian by entering the alley to the left of
- SEBASTIAN'S APARTMENT: You can locate his apartment by taking the elevator or
the stairs up. Stay on the mainfloor and find his lab. SEBASTIAN'S LAB: Hit the
powerswitch on the floor to the left of the countertop. Then step over to the
printer at the center of the counter to pocket some DNA material.
- BRADBURY ROOF: To get onto the roof, start at the entrance of Sebastian's
Apartment. Enter the living room on the right. Go into the bathroom on the left
and climb the ladder. Proceed forward through the doorway. Knock out the glass
cabinets on the right side of the furniture to climb through a hole in the wall.
- REPLICANT'S APARTMENT: Hop over to the heating coils just below the window on
the far right. Once freed, pick up the Cheese under the table chair. Walk over
to the doll and you'll find a Hysteria Hall token. Just next to the doll, beside
a matress, is the Moonbus photo. Exit the room in the lower right.
- YUKON LOBBY: Listen to Leon ramble on about his photos. His apartment is towards
the back of the lobby. You will discover Holden's Badge in the chest of drawers
there and a strange scale in the bathtub. Exit the building in the lower left of
- OUTSIDE: Inspect the wrecked sedan. You can also find a Wrapper on the passenger floor. If you walk around the left corner of the building, you'll end up at CHINA TOWN. If you leave to the far bottom left, you will end up back at DNA ROW. Return to your parked spinner there.
- MAINFRAME: DOWNLOAD information involving the sedan. Use the ESPER unit on the
Moonbus photo. To the left of the image, you will find Sadik again. In the
middle is Clovis. To the right, near a burn barrel, you will find Roy. To the
far right, you will find a reflective yellow panel from the Moonbus (draw your
own conclusions). This gives you 4 new photos.
- Next, ESPER the two photos found on Izo's Camera. In the Hawker's Circle photo,
you will find something or someone of interest. You will either find Dektora, or
a strange scale in the far back, middle right. The photo varies depending on
gameplay. In the China Bar photo, you will find yet another picture of Clovis.
Look also to the upper right and you will find a security camera. This adds 3
new photos to your collection.
- CHINA BAR: Speak to the bar tender a couple of times and he will give you the
security camera disc.
- DRAGONFLY BOOTH: If you talk to the Peruvian Lady once more, she will tell you
more about the Dragonfly Earring.
- ROY'S LIVINGROOM: Use the ESPER Unit on the Security Disc. Slide the image to
the far right and you will discover Izo. Check underneath the red neon circle in
the back middle right, and you will find Guzza. This gives you 2 new photos.
SEBASTIAN'S APARTMENT: Introduce yourself to Sebastian. Ask him about Tyrell,
Eisenduller, Moraji & Chew. Once you ask him 4 or 5 questions he realizes you
are a Blade Runner and asks you to leave. If you ask him about the Twins,
Runciter, the Nexus 6, or the Robbers, he immediately realizes you are a blade
- CRAZY LEG'S LARRY: Chat with Crazy Leg's in his garage and ask him about the Car
Registration for the sedan and show him Lucy's Photo.
- OLD FOLKS: Ask the old couple about Lucy's Photo, the Cheese, and the Wrapper
found in the sedan.
- KINGSTON'S KITCHEN: Tell the woman you know about her secret ingrediant.
- TAFFY'S BAR: Enter Taffy's bar on the right. Greet Gordo at the bar and ask him
about the Cheese. Listen to his standup and follow him outside. He does several
things during different games. He might ask you to arrest him or to shoot him
because he is a replicant. In this version he simple runs over to Early Q's
never to be seen again.
- HYSTERIA ARCADE: You will find Lucy playing the game in the center. Talk to her
about Runciter, Father, and Crystal. If you don't want to be a replicant
sympathizer, then try to VK her instead.
- EARLY Q'S CLUB: Enter Early Q's club on the left. Distract the bouncer by
talking to the dancer at the stage. When he walks over to investigate, run over
to the booth in the lower left. This reveals a private bar where Early Q is
standing. If Early Q is not here, you might have to exit the building or scene
to reset the encounter.
- Ask Early Q about Lucy's Photo and the Jewelry. Hang around for a minute or so
and wait for Early Q to leave the room and announce Dektora dance. The stage is
to the left. When you enter, watch the show for a moment then quickly return to
the first room. Now that the bouncer is watching Dektora, you can enter Early
Q's private office just to the left of the first stage. You will find the
receipt to the jewelry collection on his desk. Return to Dektora's dance.
- Now that the dance is over, proceed to her dressing room to the left, underneath
the dance platform. Her private dressing room is to the right of the main
dressing room. Ask her about Early Q and her Belt. Then ask her about the Black
Sedan and tell her off Crystal. If you don't want to be a replicant sympathizer,
then try to VK her instead.
SUBWAY TRAIN GRAVEYARD
- SUBWAY ALLEY: Run to the right two rooms to return to NIGHTCLUB ROW. Follow
Crystal back to the main dance hall. Run up the stairs located in the back
middle right to the projector room. Draw your gun and shoot the project to
cancel the blinding light. Climb the stairs to the editing room. If you want to
sympathize with the Replicants, put your gun away and locate Dektora to the left
of the window. She'll thank you and quickly leave. If you want to do your job,
pick a spot in the room and start shooting. When Dektora appears, shoot her when
she crosses the window.
SUBWAY TRAIN GRAVEYEARD
- SUBWAY TRAINSTATION: Exit to the left and pass the Subway Alley.
- NTERROGATION CHAMBER: Look at the chair for some trivial information. Enter the
UNDERGROUND through the door at the back of the room.
- ROY'S APARTMENT: Ignore most of the UNDERGROUND for the moment. Run to the left
through two rooms, until you come to a ladder leading up to Roy's Apartment
building. Enter his apartment, listen to the revelations, and then return back
down the sewer ladder to the UNDERGROUND. Proceed back to the first room you
entered, the CROSSROADS.
- UNDERGROUND CROSSROADS: There are 4 exits here. The one in the lower right leads
back to Izo's. There is a lever in the center of the room you can pull to extend
a bridge across the gap to Izo's.
- If you do this, this leads into an encounter with Lucy, where she is VK'd as
human. Whether Lucy is there or not, step back into Izo's basement in the lower
left. If you inspect the crates of guns a couple of times, you'll find another
- Back at the CROSSROADS, enter the tunnel in the upper left. If you continue
further back to the left, the tunnel leads out to CHINA TOWN. For now, turn
right and you will enter a room with an elevator car. Step into the Elevator.
- BUM'S HOME: The bum from the trashbin behind Howie Lee's lives here. Talk to him
about the Sewers, Others, and Guzza. Enter the tunnel to the right.
- RAT BRIDGE: This is a tricky scene. Proceed across the wooden bridge until the
rat appears. Quickly turn around and run back to the ledge. Spin around, draw
your gun, and kill the rat so that it dies closer to you than in the middle. If
the rat dies in the middle of the bridge, when you cross it, it will collapse
and Roy will die. You might want to save the game here before crossing the
- TWIN'S LAB: Talk to the Twins about Replicants, Work, Lifespans, Clovis,
Runciter, and Guzza. They will offer you a trade if you retrieve something from
Tyrell's for them. Sometimes the Twins are not here, if that is the case,
proceed on to Tyrell's and you can talk to them afterwards.
- TYRELL'S CHAMBER: To reach Tyrell's building, locate the exit in the lab between
the entrance and the stairs to the right. Then climb up the ladder in the next
room. Once there, take the airconditioning duct up to Tyrell's Lobby. Quickly
step into the elevator. Pick up the DNA material on Tyrell's desk and return to
the elevator. Run back into the airconditioning duct and return to the Twin's
- TWIN'S LAB: Trade this material for Guzza's folder. If you don't want to be a
replicant sympathizer, just shoot and Retire the Twins. Now you need to set up a
meeting with Guzza. Take the stairs on your right up to the apartment.
- TWIN'S APARTMENT: Use the vidphone on the right to contact Guzza (or you can
alternatively use the vidphones at TAFFY'S BAR if you like). Listen to what he
suggests. Return to the BUM'S HOME and enter the meeting place to the left,
through a gate.
- TOXIC CIRCLE: Talk to Guzza and set things straight. Shoot him just after Clovis
introduces himself. Or, if you don't want to be a replicant sympathizer, run
away from the scene.
- ROY'S APARTMENT: Take the elevator back up. Run into the CROSSROADS again and
run to the left until you reach the ladder leading up to ROY'S APARTMENT. Speak
to Gaff for a moment before entering the Apartment.
- ROY'S BEDROOM: Check the vidphone. Either Guzza, Steele, Lucy, Clovis, or
possibly Dektora will call you. In this version, Lucy calls Roy. Listen to her
for locations. If you want to join the Replicants or Retire the Replicants, then
skip this section and look at the bottom of the page. If you want to join Lucy,
exit the Apartment and climb back down the ladder. Run all the way back to the
SUBWAY TRAIN GRAVEYARD (to the right 4 scenes).
SUBWAY TRAIN GRAVEYARD
- SUBWAY ALLEY: Run down the alley in the center of the screen. In this new
section, climb through a small opening in the middle of the wall to the left.
Climb up the spiral staircase into CRAZY LEG'S GARAGE. Stepping out into the
street, you'll find Lucy. Follow the scene up to CRAZY LEG'S ROOF. Kill Crystal.
Take the stairs back down to the garage. Hit that green button to the left on
the console! Quickly take the spiral stairs back down UNDERGROUND to the tunnel.
Jump in the car and watch the final film!
To Retire or Join the remaining Replicants:
From the beginning of ACT V:
- ROY'S BEDROOM: Leave the Apartment and climb back down the ladder. Run to the
right one room, and instead of continuing right, back into the CROSSROADS, exit
through the far back doorway, at the top of the screen. Continue down the middle
OUT IN THE KIPEL
- FOG ROOM: Quickly kill the rats that appear and proceed to the left.
- JUNKYARD ENTRANCE: You can either take the lower left exit or enter a small
alcove in the middle left. In some versions of the game, Crystal meets Roy here
and they prepare to Retire the remaining Replicants. Enter the small alcove.
- SMALL ALCOVE: Before you run into this room, look around. You will find a
tripwire leading to a bomb in the middle left of the screen. Inspect the bomb a
couple times to disarm it. Walk forward and turn left to enter the junkyard.
- JUNKYARD: In some versions of the game you meet Sadik here and have to Retire
him before proceeding. In this version, you meet Crystal here and have to kill
her to get by. After killing her, walk over to the Moonbus crash in the far
- MOONBUS CRASH: Talk to Sadik. You will find what he asks for in the previous
scene, where you killed Crystal. Look to your left and near the edge of the
screen, you will find the item buried in the ground. Return to Sadik and show
him what you found. Enter the Moonbus.
- MOONBUS INTERIOR: Join Clovis and the remaining Replicants. Clovis will as you
for something, just select him again to give it to him. Enjoy the final film!
(Here was a chance to show Gaff, in a full render, but alas...)
THIS WALKTROUGH WAS CONSTRUCTED BY TRITHOR1@aol.com
E-mail me if you need anymore game info
Please send us your comments and suggestions.
FastCounter by LinkExchange