Vampire: The Masquerade_--Redemption® Cheats article by Al Giovetti
Bugs and Exploits
- If you dont see it here, help us and send it in!
Command Line Codes:
- Add XP
Start the game with the -console parameter.
(ie: C:\Vampire\vampire.exe -console)
In single player mode, press "~" to bring up the console. Type in xp [amount] to add that much unused XP to your character. (ie: xp 100)
In single player mode, press "~" to bring up the console. Type in any of the codes listed below:
NOTE: Some codes can be applied to anyone in your party, simply click on their image before bringing up the console to enter the code.
- god 0/1 1=God Mode on, 0=God Mode off
- cash # Change cash to #
- dropcash # Drops cash amount #
- xp # Add # to XP
- freecasting 0/1 Cast disciplines without using blood, 1=On, 0=Off
- ai Turns off AI for enemy and your party
- addalldisciplines # Increases all disciplines to #
- revive Full health (Can be done after death)
- vault Open personal vault from anywhere in-game
- freeammo No need for ammo
- stakme Stake self
- killme True death (Revive cannot bring back)
- totals List scene info (XP, Gold, etc)
- addthing # Spawn item # (ie: Vitae, Dagger, etc)
- advancement Brings up advancement window
- framerate 0/1 1 = Show, 0=Off
- poisonme Poison self
- diseaseme Disease self
- damage me Damage self
- whereis Location stats
- frenzyme Put Christof into frenzy
- maxfps # Set maximum FPS to #
- shapeshift # Shapeshift into # (ie: bat)
- shapeshift Shapeshift back to normal
- freeze Freezes body, but can still move around level
- pause Pauses action
- resume Resumes action
- emit # Emit # from character's feet (ie: fire, gas)
- jump Jump to level/waypoint (See below)
- You may also try these codes: aitrace, particles, heads, loadpath, savepath, say, statustest, changescene, advance, changechronicle, getcls, combatmessages, scaleme, embraceme, *aura, camtest, setsoak, getchronflag, setchronflag, clearchronflag, netstat, read, shell, roomtype, autoswitchtest, enemycount, throwgib, setdetect, sethide, hands, stcmd, team, maxopenedlocs, noitemstatchecks, endgame, pack.
Jump to Level or Waypoint
- Use the "Jump" code to instantly jump to areas within the game. Place a # after the level name to jump to waypoints on that level.
ie: "Jump Monastery2" and "Jump Monastery2 1".
WARNING: This will update your auto-save if you change to a different level. Also, by jumping to a different place in the game, it will not set off in-game switches that progress you further in the story-line. Be very careful with this cheat as it may cause you to restart the entire game. This cheat is best used for re-visiting areas in the game once you have completed it fully.
- Vampire: The Masquerade--Redemption® Official Strategy Guide
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
Please send us your comments and suggestions.