Powerslide Cheats article by Al Giovetti
By Al Giovetti
Support The Computer Show and
get paid to surf the web. Click on this Big Bang ad!
Type the following cheats to achieve the desired result.
Please check out our cheats definitions, hints, and instructions at this location.
Powerslide: Full Version
Type in cheats while you are playing, and an icon will appear in the top right of the screen.
- APOLLO: Unknown.
- BLAST: Repels other cars.
- BOMB: Launches a bomb from your car onto the track.
- BURN: Briefly ignites a spot near your car.
- GLIDER: When in the air, car controls like a glider.
- HOVER: Cars hover.
- ICBM: Car acts like a missile.
- JUMP: Each time, jumps car several feet in the air.
- LAUNCH: Hit "a" to launch a car, "z" to move in the direction you're facing.
- LIGHT: Lighter car.
- LUNAR: Lunar gravity.
- SLEEP: AI cars don't steer, they just accelerate.
- SLIPPY: Slippery surfaces.
- SPIDER: Car adheres to any surface.
- STICKY: Stick surfaces.
- SUCK: Cars gravitate towards each other.
- TIMEWARP: Slows time for AI opponents.
- TWISTER: AI cars get whipped around by an invisible tornado.
- WARP: Other cars crawl over track.
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
Please send us your comments and suggestions.