By Al Giovetti
Type the following codes to achieve the desired result:
- Hex Workshop Download
- Open a save game file in a Hex editor, like Hex Workshop or Norton Disk Edit in DOS. Replace the first line (which won't look very different from this: 00000000 - 0100 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000) with this 00000000 - 0100 0000 0000 0000 FFFF FFFF FFFF 0000. This will give you lots of resources.
- In KKnD, using the Hex Editor: If you replace the first line (which looks like this
00000000 - 0100 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000)
with the following: 00000000 - 0100 0000 0000 0000 F103 F103 F103 F103 0000
You will get more resources than with FFFF in all the F103 places.
From The Simpleton
- I found out if you play a bad guys or the good guys when they have town stuff. Say we are using the good guys save a game that has a lest a outpost. Then start a bad guys game a save it say that is save 1 and the other good guys would be 0. Open up the 0 save game with your hex workshop and select all and copy it. Then open the save game 1 select all and paste what you copy before. When you do this open the game and get into save game 1 it will propley be messed up that is good. That while you are in that do restart mission. You will end up be the good guys killing the bad guys which you should of been the bad guys so they are just there not even moving or building and you would play where the computer usely playes. Any the best part is when you take the good guys and kill all the bad guys you will beat the mission as the bad guys and go to the next level and do the same thing. This work good in hard levels. To be the bad guys beating the good guys you shitch what copy to paste and copy. It is real easy but hard to explain But it just make you the computer player with there base and you kick the little units you you usely get when you start a mission.. Try it out it work awesome. From: ANTHONY BROWN
- Oil Cheat: A cheat to get heaps of oil credit in KKND
Begin a level and then save the game.
Use a hex editor - I use XTGOLD -
In XTGOLD highlight the saved file and then press V for view, H for Hex,
E for edit. After you have edited the hex press enter, Esc and quit XTGOLD.
Now go back to KKND and restart your saved game.
In the Survivors levels the first line of your hex will look something like this:-
000000 0100 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
Regardless of the numbers that may be in your saved game change this to:
000000 0100 0000 0000 0000 F301 F301 F301 0000
This will give you over 32 million oil credits.
In the Mutants levels your hex will look something like this:-
000000 0200 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
Change this to:
000000 0200 0000 0000 0000 0000 FFFF FFFF FFFF
This will give you a negative oil figure with the result that you will never
run out of oil credits.
Hope this helps you.
(by Theresa Tate -email@example.com)
- Hex Editor Cheat Program Download
Yet another game cheat site (Sharepaper)
Please send us your comments and suggestions.
Michael Shuttleworth Mike_A1@compuserve.com
Hi - I just want to say your website rules BUT There is a KKND trainer, if you search the web - If you really want it
badly then I could search my history file and give you the address but there is one. C'ya, Mike, a.k.a Alan Bino
- From: "Reece Hanslow" firstname.lastname@example.org
what is all this stuff about oooooooooooooo-fffffffffffff you said it was a kknd code how does it work please tell me more kknd codes
thanks reece hanslow
Answer: The 0000-FFFF stuff, as you call it, is hex code information which requires a hex editor to use. It is all explained above, especially, that you need a hex editor to do it. It also requires you to save the file you are editing just in case you screw it up. Hex editing is the most difficult type of cheating. Hex editing is very difficult and requires a knowledge of the hexidecimal number system and some very basic math skills. Hex editing also takes a lot of time to master and test on most games. Hex editing can only be accomplished on non-zipped, non-compressed or non-squashed files. In lieu of other easier editing options, hex editing may be the last resort to get through a difficult game, other than completing the game honestly.