By Al Giovetti
Support The Computer Show and
get paid to surf the web. Click on this Big Bang ad!
Final Fantasy VII Cheats
Type the following cheats to achieve the desired result.
There is a 1000 download simultaneous limit one the ftp file downloads. If you get an error notice, the link is NOT broken. You have exceeded the 1000 download simulaneous limit. You need to keep trying, try at non-peak times, or write me for email copies. Please keep trying as email copies keep me from uploading more cheats to the board. The files are there.
- Final Fantasy VII (7) Hex Cheats
- Final Fantasy 7 Complete Hex Edit Cheats
- Game Hack Table
- Modified Save Game File version 2.0
- Alternative Trainer
- Character Editor, Health, Units, and Ammo
- Hex Workshop Download
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
- From: X20Cool@aol.com
Broken link - cheats page: Final fantasy cheats don't work, fix the link please. Need cheats bad.thanks.
- Subject: Broken links for Final Fantasy VII cheats. From: Riggy
Most of the links are broken, the exceptions are the html files which do download, though they take a LOOONG time to download. Any chance of you fixing it up? If not please give me an alternate location for the hex cheats and editors. Thank you
- From: Rick Moulton The game i was talking about was Final Fantasy 7. when ever I go to a place that they say they have a trainer or edditor it never loads up, my computer says that it was not found. ANS: This simply means that you have not put the trainer in the right directory. You may need to put the game in the game directory, where the ff7execute file is. Same goes for save game editors, you need to have them either in the game root directory or in the save game directory. If you are going to use 3rd party game aid programs, you need to be willing to experiment.
- Subject: From: Rick Moulton
i need a trainer that works for Final Fantasy 7, the one that will allow you to edit the characters luck, strength, ect.. also to be able to edit materias. and anything else. ANS: I wish I had one like that, also. If you find any better ones let me know.