By Al Giovetti
Dungeon Keeper Cheats
Type the following cheats to achieve the desired result.
- Imps - Sacrifice a few of these little guys and they get much cheaper!
- Fly & Spider - Get a Warlock
- 2 Beetles - Complete current manufacturing
- 2 Flies - Complete current research
- Beetle & Spider - Get a Dark Mistress
- 3 Spiders - Get a Bile Demon
- Ghost - All your chickens die
- Vampire - All monsters diseased
- 2 Bile Demons - All monsters turn into chickens
- Horned Reaper - All monsters angry!
- Dark Mistress & Bile Demon & Troll - Get the Horned Reaper
- Do NOT sacrifice the undead, or chickens, unless you like making the gods angry.
Cheat codes (usually require a trainer to work - download the trainers below):
- DKLVLSKP - Skip to next level, thanks to anonomous who says they only work on certain versions.
- DKLLSTERS - All monsters, thanks to anonomous who says they only work on certain versions.
- DKND - End level, thanks to anonomous who says they only work on certain versions.
- Have You ever wished that youre best creature (Like A Horned Reaper) hadn't died in youre last battle?If you have then just cast the heal creature spell on it as many times as you can,then put the protect creature spell on it. Then sell the land under the creature. After all this is done just wait a while and it'll come back to life with half the experience (darn). Hint by TyMeB11940@aol.com
- Here's a real complicated one... ok? First, grab a chicken drop it in your
treasure room. Pick it up and drop it in your lair. Pick it up once again
and drop it in your training room. Pick it up again and put it in your
hatchery. Pick the SAME one up and place it in your library. Now it is
invincible. Put it as close to lava as you can get and let it wander in. If
it doesn't, then get another and do the stuff over again. Now, smack it
(don't worry, it is totally invicible). After doing this, posess it. It is
your invincible, super powered chicken. Now you can control it around, and it
has lots of randomly generated abilities.From: MaxOmaggot
- After you've
sacrificed creatures to obtain a horned reaper, transfer him to the next level and build or take over a temple.
Place the horned reaper in the temple, instead of roaming around the dungeon getting annoyed the horned reaper spends ALL his time in the temple(except for battles). Now he'll only get upset if can't pay him. If he does get annoyed imprison and toture him (rember to feed him regularly) and then unleash him on any enemy!!< (Harish Narsi)
- Dungeon Keeper DOS Trainer
- Dungeon Keeper Windows 95 Trainer
- Dungeon Keeper Creature and Money Cheat
- Dungeon Keeper Save Game Cheat
- Dungeon Keeper Rooms Information
- Dungeon Keeper Map Editor
- Hero Keeper v 3.0 Download
- Keeper beta v3.0 Download
- Wizard's Power Words Download
- Wizard's Power Words Text Link
- Play All Levels Text File Download
- Monster Data File Download
- Skirmish Hints File Download
- Tales of Dungeon Keeper Download File
- Dungeon Keeper Save Game Cheat
Dungeon Keeper Hints
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
- From: XSTigerEye@aol.com
Subject: Need help? If anyone needs help with anything but cheats in dungeon keeper, I can help them. I have every thing you need to know.
- From: TOMMY29515@aol.com
sorry for the e-mail, But I really need help. If u got a cheating PW: for Dungeon Keeper, Please E-mail me back. thanz
- From: Leonid Feigin firstname.lastname@example.org
Your .avault. links don`t work... Gennady Feigin Jerusalem Israel email@example.com
- From: (Harish Narsi)
This isn't cheat but it is a very, very helpful hint. After you've sacrificed creatures to obtain a horned reaper, transfer him to the next
level and build or take over a temple. Place the horned reaper in the temple, instead of roaming around the dungeon getting annoyed the horned reaper spends ALL his time in the temple(except for battles). Now he'll only get upset if can't pay him. If he does get annoyed imprison and toture him (rember to feed him regularly) and then unleash him on any enemy!!
In return please send me some cheat codes. The codes on Al Giovetti's Dungeon Keeper cheat page don't work on my version ( windows95 version ) Please help!!!!!! Yatish Narsi (South Africa)
- From: "Chua Sheng Wen" firstname.lastname@example.org, Organization: Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
Hi there! All the stuff in your dungeon keeper homepage does not work!!!! The downloads and stuff!!! Pls find a way to fix it! Thnx! Chua Shengwen
- Subject: I Need Help!
Dear who ever this may concern, I am having a little trouble with stage 11. The stage is all water and impenitrable rock and there is no where to build. The enemy keeps coming in to the little stage and destroys my Dungeon Heart! I would really appreciate it if you could help! Thank you. Your Fan, Eric
- From: Big Bicep2 BigBicep2@aol.com
I am doing the CODES in the DOS version and when I type them in I just go to the rooms (treasure room).That's when I'm trying to get all monsters.What am I doing wrong?Oh, yeah I also need the code for more gold,if there is one.E-mail me! Answer: Do you know what you were doing wrong? Can you email us and tell us how to fix the problem?
- Subject: I want to know if there is any Dungeon Keeper chets to get unlimited gold From: ImOnF1re@aol.com
I like to play this game but, I always run out of gold.And I don't want to skip to the next level because then it gets boring.Please notify me if there
- From: James Donnelly After i've downloaded your dungeon keeper trainer(win 95) it keeps saying gametask not found?? I use windows 98 so maybe that's the problem? p.s your cheat pages are the only ones that work.