By Al Giovetti
- The door number of Ryan's flat - 5106.
- You begin in Eden's flat.
- Look around, and find your wallet on the desk. Pick this up.
- Go to the right and examine the microwave. Open it and move the
key to your inventory.
- Go into living room and examine Network Cartridge labled Sartain Industries.
Put it into your inventory for later.
- Walk to the lift, use the controls next to the doors
- Walk into the lift.
- Use the control box.
- Walk through Eden's garage and examine the car - do not leave
the room - you won't be able to get back in yet.
- Take the screwdriver and the wrench from the garage.
- Leave the room and walk off to the left.
- On the travel screen select "Ryan's Flat"
- Walk to your front door.
- Examine the keypad that is to the left of the door.
- Use keypad.
- Enter your number 5106.
- Go into the bedroom.
- Pick up the knife from the bed.
- Pick up the red Network cartridge close to the machine - if you
examine it you will find that it is marked "Important!"
- Examine the network interface by the window.
- Open it and place the cartridge inside.
- Examine the Network monitor.
- Use it.
- When it has initialised type "LIST" and press ENTER.
- Type "LOGON RYAN"
- Type "LIST CARTRIDGE"
- Type "READ PRIVATE"
- You will be given the door numbers for Eden's and Louis's.
- Note down the numbers.
- Leave your flat and go to the lift.
- Use the lift control.
- Go to Louis' flat.
- Here you will be mugged as you enter the building. You can no
longer leave until you find some suitable footwear.
- Walk to Louis' door.
- Examine and then Use the keypad.
- Enter the number - 5238
- Walk into the room. Go and talk to Louis.
- Open the cupboard by the monitor (the drink machine is on top of
- Move the red pool hall card into your inventory. Examine it
(click right button).
- You now have access to the pool hall.
- Look in the toilet and pickup both trainers on the floor.
- Use each trainer to place them on your feet - you can now leave
- Open your inventory.
- Press the right button when over the wallet.
- Open it and remove the card. Put this in your inventory.
- Leave Louis.
- Go to the street and leave.
- Select "Sparky's bar"
- Enter the bar.
- Walk to the seat in front of Sparky.
- Examine and Use the seat.
- Talk to Sparky.
- Examine the card reader on the bar.
- Use the card reader with the credit card.
- Examine the credit card (right button on the card in your opened
- Use the card and you will see your balance.
- Talk to the man sat next to you. He'll tell you about the Hotel.
- Leave the bar.
- Go to the pool hall.
- Walk into the lift and use the controls there.
- Talk to the man behind the bat. He will help you.
- In the pool hall head left until you can go no further.
- Use the keypad and enter the number - 5222.
- In the office use the card reader with your credit card.
- Take the gun from the desk.
- Leave the location by going to the lift and using the controls.
- Walk through the alley and back out into the street.
- Go to the Hotel on the travel screen.
- Talk to the receptionist.
- Use the card reader with your credit card.
- Take the key from the desk (this is very hard to spot but it
must be taken - it appears in front of the receptionist).
- Go to the lift. Use the pad on the wall.
- Enter the lift, use the control with your room key.
- Walk out of the lift and go left.
- Go down and examine the firepoint.
- Open it and remove the axe.
- You may go into your room if you wish, but you don't need to.
(it is to the right).
- Go back into the lift and use the controls with the knife from
- Examine the wire and use it with the knife.
- Examine the handle and Use it.
- Once on top of the lift examine the doors and Use them with the
- In combat, open your inventory and use axe when the game allows
- After the guard misfires (CLICK comes up) use gun.
- Walk past the pool into the room to the left.
- Walk down and examine the gun in your inventory.
- Select "Use gun" when the game lets you.
- In the Dreamweb talk to the monk.
- Find the door that will let you out (first on in right hand
corridor at bottom of map).
- Use the door.
- In the Dreamweb room use the plinth with the key.
- Ryan will find himself in a skip in an alley.
- Walk to the right.
- Walk down.
- Go home and enter your bedroom.
- Use the Network monitor.
- LIST NEWSNET
- READ TVSPECIAL
- You will now know about the general.
- Leave your flat.
- Go to the TV studio.
- Walk right as far as you can and then walk down until you come
to the sign painted on the floor.
- Go left and when you come to the barrier use the gun in your
- Examine the controls behind the window by the barrier.
- Use the controls.
- Walk left and then up into the TV studio.
- Pick up Magazine off of the Reception Desk and drop it.
- Pick up Key for Storeroom.
- In the TV studio go left and then down into the storeroom and use key.
- Examine the fusebox.
- Use the fusebox with the screwdriver.
- Take the fuse (this is very small and is on the fusebox).
- Leave the room and go left twice and then up.
- Use the ladder.
- Walk to the winch control. Examine it and open it.
- Remove the blown fuse and put in the new fuse.
- Use the winch control.
- You will then enter the Dreamweb - remember to speak to the
- In the Dreamweb you must locate a crystal before you can leave,
it is at the bottom of the map in the centre.
- You find yourself outside Sparky's.
- Go back to Eden's. Open her door using the keypad to its right.
- Enter the number - 2865
- Go to the lift and use the controls.
- You will now find that Eden is in the bath.
- Walk to Eden's bedroom.
- Examine the diary on the bed and use it.
- You will be given information on Sartain Industries' address.
- Leave Eden's flat.
- Go to your flat and view Sartain Network Cartridge you picked up
- Put cartridge into the interface.
- Logon as Ryan on Network and List Cartridge.
- Read Meeting and then read Code for the Sartain Industries Keypad--7833
- Go to Sartain Industries on the travel screen.
- Walk into the building and open your inventory - use the gun.
- Go left and enter the lift.
- Use the controls.
- Once in combat open your inventory.
- Examine and then use the crystal.
- Walk down and then in the small door to the right.
- Examine the briefcase.
- Open it and take the papers from inside.
- Examine the papers - you now know where to find Underwood and
- Go up the stairs and onto the roof.
- Go left onto the helipad.
- Use the gun to explode the helicopter.
- Dream number 3 takes place here
- You find yourself in the car park.
- Find the van with the tarpaulin in it. Take the wire cutters.
- Go to the Chapel's house.
- Use the wall to climb over it and look around - you find
a blue Network Cartridge with info on the Church.
- Go back to your flat, put in the new Cartridge and logon as Beckett. Just
hit enter for Password, then List Cartridge...Read BREIF.
- Go to the church.
- Use the wrench on the chain on the gate.
- The chain breaks and Ryan pushes open the gate.
- You find the big doors at the front of the church locked, so
leave here for now.
- Go to the Underwood's boathouse.
- Examine the pipe in the water and use it with a cup or bottle.
- Pick up the railing that is on the sand.
- Walk right and you will find yourself by the boathouse.
- If you use the balcony the security system will be activated and
will kill you.
- Examine the metal plate in the top left of this location.
- Use metal plate - Ryan brushes the sand off to reveal an
electrical junction box.
- Use metal plate with railing - Ryan opens the junction box.
- Use the junction box with the cup (or bottle) and the security
system will be destroyed.
- You can now use the hole in the balcony to climb up.
- Use the hole in the window to enter the boathouse.
- Shoot Underwood after you have talked to her.
- Dream number 4 takes place here.
- You wake up further along the beach.
- Go to the church and you will find the doors are now open.
- Pick up Hand
- Walk down until you come to the altar
- Pick up and drop the cloth and 2 candlesticks from the Alter.
- Examine the hole in the alter, use hand with hole.
- Examine the altar and Use it.
- Examine the hole in the floor and use it.
- Use the tomb - Ryan pulls back the lid to reveal two crystals, a
dagger and a rock.
- Take all of these items.
- In the jar by the tomb lid is another crystal.
- Place the crystals in the stone design on the floor.
- The exit will open up.
- In the first section of corridor your way is blocked by a stone
- At the top of the corridor is a statue - use this.
- Just hit the crystal, this was cracked by----RAZOR 1911-----
- The door will now be open
- The door to the bottom left has a triangular hole in it - a key
- Go up and find the trolley.
- There are rocks scattered around collect them all (there are 8
- Put rocks in trolley.
- Use the trolley - Ryan gives it a big push and it flies off the
- The screen shakes - there is a crash, and a wheel bounces back
along the corridor.
- The door is now open, walk down and you will find the priest.
- The priest has already changed from human form into something
else, you find his remains.
- Where the priest was is a hole into the outside.
- This leads to the subway.
- Get down onto the track by using the ramp at the top of the
- Walk upwards until you see a hole in the left hand tunnel wall.
- Walk to this and you will find the Madman's lair. As you explore
he will appear and attempt to kill you.
- Fight and kill the Madman by luring him underneath a passing
- Ryan is then whisked off into the Dreamweb where the keeper
speaks to him.
- Ryan wakes up in the real world to the sound of sirens.
- He is then shot by the waiting police.
The credits scroll up....
: Scott A. Jones :
: Internet address: :
: firstname.lastname@example.org :
Please send us your comments and suggestions.