By Al Giovetti
Tomb Raider Walkthrough
- Complete Walkthrough and Secrets - by Mark Smith PlayStation Version - Some details may vary on PC-CDROM Version 1.0 - 12/05/96
Caves - Items: 7 - Secrets: 3 - Kills 14
- Follow the tracks running past the slots with the poison darts. If you keep running the darts will miss you. Continue around the corner. Lara will look up at a ledge
indicating the way to go but first we need to get a secret. Continue straight into a large square room with a door in the corner. You must use the slanted rock to jump
onto this door. You can either jump back then forward off the sloped face or you can climb up the back of the sloped rock and jump as you slide down. Either way
you will grip the base of the door to enter SECRET #1 and get the medkit.
- Returning to the other cave, climb up and head down the passage. The sounds of bats should alert you to draw your gun and kill them. Turn left and proceed to a
dead end cave with snow drifted into one corner. Climb the drift as far as you can then use the action key to grab the ledge and pull yourself up. Waste the bat and
grab the Medkit for SECRET #2. Return to the bat cave and continue. You will eventually end up in a large grass covered cavern sloped down. Make you way to
bottom and drop into the tunnel. Go to the door and use the switch to open the door. Kill the bat as you enter this large room. Ignore the bamboo door - you can't
open it anyway.
- Find the hole in the roof and climb up. Make your way to the large room with 2 bridges and 2 wolves patrolling the ground. You can sniper these guys from the
ledge. You can either wind your way around using the bridges your take the shortcut by dropping to the ground and proceeding to the second bridge. Standing in the
middle jump and pull yourself up onto the bridge and go to your right. Continue through the door and into the next room.
- There is a large gap in this room with a bear at the bottom. A save game gem is on the other side. You can make this jump and save your game either before or after
killing the bear from above. Drop down into the gap by gripping the edge and dropping in to avoid taking damage. Go through the door killing the 2 bats. Grab the
medkit and then stand on the pressure plate to open door. You will now enter the bridge room. Climb back up the bridge and retrace your path back to the gap and
the location of the save gem. If you didn't use it before then use it now. Proceed down the stairs. There is a medkit to the left of the stairs if you are collecting this
- As you enter the room the music starts and the wolves attack. Kill both of them quickly. Notice on the far wall there is a door cleverly hidden in the vegetation. A
ledge extends from the door which you can jump onto from either side. Enter this door for SECRET #3 - a large medkit.
- The other door out of this room is on a timed switch. Go to the far corner and throw the switch. Then either make 2 skilled jumps to the ledge with the door or just
drop down - run across - and climb up and run through the door. Continue up and turn the corner. Run past the 2 dart shooting pipes and into the next room. A
single wolf is waiting for you so watch out. There are 2 broken floor tiles in this room. Stand on either one to fall (safely) into the room below.
- Do not drop into the hall below - it is lined with dart traps. Find the ledge where you can safely jump across to the other side. Shoot the last wolf on this level and
pick up the medkit. Continue on and around the corner to find a switch. Move it to open the EXIT. To avoid the darts just slide down the sloped wall next to the
City of Vilcabama - Items: 11 - Secrets: 3 - Kills: 29
- Run into the first room and kill the 4 wolves lurking in here. Jump around to avoid their attacks and keep firing. There are multiple exits from this room. Take
whichever one you want as they all end up at the same place eventually. Kill all the wolves and bats you encounter. Some bats are lurking in the ceiling so look UP
often. One wolf guards a medkit hidden in the bushes. Eventually you will end up in a large room with a pool in the middle.
- There is a wooden trough along one wall. If you go near this wall a large bear comes charging out. Dodge his attacks and kill him quickly then enter the room he
came out of. Vault onto the ledge above the stable and get the medkit. Now return to the pool room and go for a swim.
- Dive in and go to the T intersection and turn right. Make a U-turn to the left when you reach the pillars and throw the wood lever to open a secret door in another
area. If you still have enough air (about half) then swim to the opposite side of the pillar room into the brightly lit area. Throw the other wooden switch to open a
hatch above you. Surface and breath. Exit the water and get SECRET #1 - a medkit.
- Throw the switch to open door and return to the main room. Dive into the pool again and this time swim to the T and turn left. Follow the passage to a left turn and
follow until you surface into a room with serpent fountains. Exit the pool and go through the secret door you opened early (remember that lever) and get SECRET
#2 - a medkit and magnum clips. Return to the main pool room and surface.
- Find the door with the switch (looks like zebra stripes) and open the door. Climb the wooden stairs and make the tricky jump at the top. You will be looking across
at an alcove made of skulls. Below you is a ledge of collapsible panels. Drop down and run and jump over to this alcove. This is tricky and if you don't do it the first
time you don't get another chance. It's only a medkit so don't worry if you don't make it. Drop into the room below (if you didn't land there by accident) and find the
blue stone with the two indentations.
- Using the action key and the UP arrow Lara can push this block into the wall. It takes several pushes to move it all the way. If you missed the large jump and really
want that medkit in the skull alcove you can use the action key and down arrow to pull the block into the room and use it to climb into the alcove.
- Once you are in the next room kill the bat and get the Silver Key and the Gold Idol. Using the block you pushed in, climb up and onto the wooden ledge. Kill the 2
bats in the rafters and save your game. Run around the corner and kill 2 more bats. Drop into the passage and turn left. You should now be back in the main pool
room. Turn left again to find the locked door. The action key will unlock the door.
- Darts line the walls of this room and you will take at least one hit UNLESS you do a dive. Just run and jump and hit action while in mid- air and you will hit the
ground rolling - no damage!
- You are now in a large area with a temple at the far end and 5 wolves with bad attitudes scattered about. Kill them as they charge doing all that fancy jumping to
avoid their fangs. Enter the temple through the left door. Follow the passage into a pool room with ledges on the walls. Climb the stairs and being the jumping
process to go from ledge to ledge. Climb the stairs and kill the bat then make a long jump across the top of this tower. Climb some more stairs and kill another bat.
Find and use the wall switch to open the temple's right door. Get the medkit then go to the window.
- Looking down at the ledge find the shotgun shells. Execute the safety drop onto the roof and get the shells then drop to the red roof and get the medkit. Drop once
more to the ground and enter the right door. This is another room with water and ledges and collapsing floor tiles. Go to the left and stair-step up the ledges along
this wall. At the top kill the bat, climb the stairs and use the switch to open the middle door of the temple. Go outside and use the save game gem then execute a
series of safety drops to the ground. Enter the middle door.
- A long tunnel with a series of swinging blades is your next challenge. Just use simple timing to get past these guys. You will reach a gate with a bear behind it. Use the
switch. The floor drops out from under you and you go for another swim. Swim forward and up and into the small tunnel on the right. The tunnel leads to stairs which
leads to a switch that opens the gate you were at moments ago and the exit gate. Go to one of the windows and dive into the pool below (or do a safety drop). You
have to kill the bear and you can't shoot from the water. The bear will follow you and attack as you try to exit the pool. I found it easier to drop to the ground and
blast him. You can also run around the pool keeping the bear at a safe distance.
- Once the bear is dead go to the locked door. To the left of this door is an open door. Enter the door and go up the stairs to the switch room. There is a passage
opposite the switch which leads to a room with Uzi clips. Return to the pool room with the dead bear and use the Gold Idol to unlock the EXIT.
Lost Valley - Items: 16 - Secrets: 3 - Kills: 12
- Follow the tunnel till you reach the river. You can either jump in or go to your right and do some cliff diving. Find a safe place to exit the lake and kill the 2 wolves on
patrol. Climb over the rocks opposite the waterfall and enter the cave. Kill the wolf that attacks then continue further and turn right. Jump into the slanted chamber
and kill the 3 wolves waiting here. Don't go any further as it is just a dead end. Return to the room you were just in and find the ledge you can pull yourself up onto.
Continue climbing until you find the skeleton and a medkit. Continue forward and slide down into the valley.
- A red Raptor rushes you. Fire as fast as you can and dodge this guy's attacks. When he is dead enter the valley and kill the second raptor. Check your health at this
point and make sure its FULL. Note the broken rope bridge above. Note the HUGE FOOTPRINTS below. Note the tense music that just started playing. Note
the size of the teeth on the T-Rex that just rounded the corner. Do a LOT of side-jumping and keep firing until this monster is dead. You may have to heal yourself in
mid-combat. NEVER let this guy get close to you with his mouth or you are dead no matter what your health bar says.
- After he is dead run past him under the bridge until you reach 2 waterfalls. Climb the ledge to the right of the right waterfall to find SECRET #1: Shotgun shells. Go
to the ledge between the falls. Climb up 2 ledges and jump to the right onto the 3rd ledge. Hold onto the ledge and shimmy to the right until you're in the middle of
the falls. Pull yourself up and into SECRET #2: Shells and Uzi Clips.
- Return to the ground (climb or dive) and head for the broken bridge and look for a door in the grass covered rock. Enter the passage and kill the raptor waiting
down the hall. Advance until you reach a waterfall. Climb the ledges to the right and get Cog #1. Then dive into the pool. Swim until you surface at the right waterfall
in the valley. Turn left and advance to the temple in the distance. Take out the 2 raptors lurking near the temple. Enter the temple and save your game. Take a swim
heading for the right side of this pool to get Cog #2. Exit the temple and find a climbable ledge along the left valley wall near the dead raptors.
- Climb the first ledge then jump left to the 2nd ledge. Turn left to jump (or grab) the 3rd ledge then do a leap and grab the 4th ledge. Do one more giant leap onto the
temple roof for SECRET #3 and get the medkit, magnum clips, uzi clips, and shotgun shells. You can get back down by going left and jumping to the slanted cliff and
sliding to the bottom. Turn to the right and climb into the cave in the valley wall.
- Follow the tunnel and save your game. Continue until you reach the rope bridge. Do the giant leap and grab the other side of the bridge. Pull yourself up and continue
over to get Cog #3. Do a safety drop to the valley floor and make your way back to the cave above the first huge waterfall (the beginning of this level).
- Next is a series of jump crisscrossing the river. Miss one and you are going for a ride over the falls so BE CAREFUL! The final jump requires you to grab the edge
and pull yourself up. Follow the tunnel and cross the bridge. Save your game before crossing then use the 3 Cogs on the wall then pull the lever. The dam shuts and
the waterfall stops.
- Do NOT cross the bridge but rather drop off the side and grab on. Shimmy left and drop onto a rock. Go up and turn left to SECRET #4 and get a medkit. Jump in
the water and swim until you reach the dam. Turn left and pull yourself up onto the ledge. Find the skeleton and get their shotgun (they don't need it anymore). Jump
back in the water and enter a tunnel. This is a very long tunnel but you will eventually surface into SECRET #5 with shotgun shells and a medkit.
- Go through the door and jump onto the dry riverbed. Follow it to the waterfall (or rather where the waterfall used to be) and dive into the lake below. There is now
a tunnel you can get to which used to be blocked by the waterfall. Enter the tunnel and open the door and EXIT!
Tomb of Qualopec - Items: 7 - Secrets: 3 - Kills: 7
- Follow the tunnel and enter the Tomb of Qualopec. Go up the slope and a huge boulder comes rumbling towards you. Do the REVERSE move and get outta there
making sure to get out of the path as the boulder rolls across the tomb and into the entrance.
- Pull the switch to open the door to the left. This frees 2 raptors who you can dispatch with your pistol. Go into the room they came out of and save your game. Go
through the door on your right and into the next room. There are big brown blocks in here you get to push around. Push the first block forward twice Turn left and
push another block to continue. Run across some collapsible tiles to a switch that opens the first of 3 gates. Jump the pit you just ran across and go back to the save
game room. Go to the right door with the circle over it and follow the passage to a small alcove with a switch. Approach the switch and fall through the floor. Go up
one of the ramps and pull the block into the room then push it aside to find a passage. Enter and go up stome steps and drop into a pit and get the medkit.
- Climb up the opposite side of the pit then go up the stairs and pull the switch to open Gate #2. Grab the medkit in the corner then drop back into the pit. Go back to
the save game room and enter the door with the bird. Find and use the switch to move a block with the same bird symbol on it. Drop down into the room with the
bird symbol block and go to the left door. Go up some stairs and turn to face the white ledge. Jump and grab several times until you reach a tunnel which takes you
to the block with the bird. Drop down a couple times then turn left and drop down again until you are across from the bird. Jump the gap and land on the bird block.
Perform a tricky jump into the tunnel to the left of where you just landed. Enter the tunnel and pull the switch to move another bird block.
- Return to the tunnel entrance and walk to the edge facing to the right and make a leap of faith to a block you can't see from here. Turn and do a jump onto the
second bird block then turn right and jump into the door. Pull the switch in this room to open the final gate. Exit this passage and jump to avoid the spike below. Go
up the small ramp and climb up to the door. Move down the right passage and waste the raptor before he gets you. Go back to the save game room and back into
the first room of this level. Enter the new passage. Save your game and then run past the dart guns. Doing the swandive with the roll is a good way to not get hit here.
When you reach the stairs turn to your left.
- SECRET #1 waits for you if you climb up just to the right of the dart gun. Squeeze next to the idol then run across a whole room of those broken floor tiles. Head
for the left corner and get the shotgun shells then go for SECRET #2. Drop off the ledge and shimmy to the outside wall and drop on the spiked floor. WALK - DO
NOT RUN - through the spikes and pick up the magnum clips under the ledge you were just on. Walk through all the spikes to the door above and climb up and
- Drop down to some steps and go up to the chamber with the first piece of the Scion. Don't take the piece until you have killed the guard on the left side of the king's
throne. In true Indiana Jones fashion taking this piece starts a tremor. Run back quickly to the main entrance room and past the boulder that smashed into this room
earlier. Save your game then take a swim.
- You'll find yourself underfire. Larson - your contact at the cafe is trying to kill you. Before you finish him off, swim to the bottom and find a small tunnel. Follow the
tunnel to SECRET #3 and get the medkit and magnum clips. Heal yourself then go kick Larson's butt. Enjoy the cool movie clip and rest up for the Labyrinth.
St. Francis' Folly - Items: 18 - Secrets: 4 - Kills: 21
- Start this level by going right and climbing the wall. Go to the end and kill the 2 lions lurking about. Go to the block with the horseshoe symbol behind it and pull the
block ontop of the symbol to unlock the door above you. Push the block forward a couple of times to open a door at ground level then push the block again so you
can climb on it later.
- Go through the door and kill the 2 gorillas and pull the switch across from the door. Go to the stairs on the right and kill another gorilla. Continue up the stairs and
throw the switch to open another door. Go outside and shoot the other explorer waiting for you in the pillars. Dodge a lot and run in circles to shoot him from behind
- like the T-Rex and Larson. He will run away after eating enough lead. Let him go! You can kill him anyway - believe me - I tried!
- Back in the main room - climb onto the block you pushed earlier then jump across to another column. Start bunny-hopping these columns to get a medkit. Turn left
and jump some more to reach the door. Now comes the tricky part...
- Stand on the far left of the doorway ontop of the arrows. Jump left then jump right and up grabbing the ledge. Standing on the ledge, face the smaller of the two
sloped ledges and backup. Jump onto the lower slope then backward then forward and grab the ledge above you. Very tricky but it takes you to SECRET #1 -
shotgun shells and a medkit. Climb back down to avoid damage taken by falling through broken floor.
- Back in the main room hop back to the column where you got the medkit. Do a long jump to the ledge to the left then turn left and begin a series of jumps to reach
the door (the one you unlocked from the floor).
- Go down the hall making sure you are sliding forward! Just before you reach the end of the sloped passage jump into the air. You'll land on a small ledge below.
Jump across to the door and grab it. If you miss you cannot try without resetting the level. Get SECRET #2 - shells and medkit then turn around and check out that
big croc in the water. You can kill him if you want but it takes a long time. You can just as easily avoid him.
- Jump in and swim forward and up into the first opening to get SECRET #3 - more shotgun shells. Take another swim and go to the next opening where you can pull
the switch and drain the water from this passage. Drop into the passage and kill the croc (if you didn't already). He's easier to shoot now but he's also a lot faster so
dodge him quickly!
- Go to the end of the tunnel and save your game. Jump to the ledge in the middle of the room and shoot the 3 bats flying around. Drop down to a ledge on your right
then once more to the floor below. Pull the lever to open the THOR DOOR. Jump to your right and land on the gray square to open a secret door. This door is
timed so you have to be FAST!
- Turn right and go the the edge. Roll as you land and keep running. Roll at the edge and drop down shooting the 2 bats as they appear. Drop down once more,
taking some minor damage, and enter the secret door. SECRET #4 consists of medkit and magnum clips. Exit the room and find the save game gem. Save it for now
- instead use the switch to open the ATLAS DOOR.
- Climb the stairs then jump and grab the ledge. Jump to the ledge and get the magnum clips either before or after killing the bat. Jump back to the first ledge and move
across about half way. Jump and grab the middle ledge then go around the left corner and use the switch to open the NEPTUNE DOOR.
- Do a REVERSE and jump across to the stairs. Turn around and jump up to the ledge with the save game gem and save your game. Enter the THOR DOOR to your
left. Inside is a cool plasma sphere shooting electric bolts to the floor. A pattern of blocks is laid out in a circular pattern. If you are in this circle when the bolts hit -
you get zapped! Time the bolts and make your way across this room.
- The next room has a large hammer suspended from the ceiling and some markings on the floor. Stand on the symbol. When you hear something break jump back
and the hammer will smack the floor. Don't move! Wait for a couple of blocks to fall to the floor. Push the block a few times against the wall near the head part of
Thor's hammer. Use it to climb up to the ledge where you can pull the second block out a few times then use it to climb and jump over to an even higher ledge.
- Get the small medkit then jump across to the ledge on your left. Enter the small room and get the THOR KEY then jump back and climb down. Run through the
electric room and make your way back and exit the THOR DOOR.
- At the edge turn left and jump to a ledge that looks slightly different than the others. Your friend from earlier is shooting at you so hop to a small ledge on your right
and kill the 2 bats that are attacking. Turn and jump to the middle ledge then go up the stairs to find a lever which opens the DAMOCLES DOOR. Climb the stair
and enter the ATLAS DOOR.
- Kill the gorilla waiting for you in here then run ahead and through the gate. A medkit is in the pit to your left. Run up the hill until a huge boulder comes rumbling
towards you. Do a REVERSE and run away. As you near the pit do another REVERSE and drop back and grab the edge of the pit. The boulder will sail harmlessly
overhead. Start back up the hill and about half way jump to the ledge on your left. Jump up again and get the ATLAS KEY on the other side of the ledge. Make
your way back and exit the ATLAS DOOR.
- Go to the highest step and jump up and climb to the next level. Jump to the stairs on your left. Shoot some bats and go to the highest step. Jump to the middle ledge
and go to the other side and enter the NEPTUNE DOOR. Go for a swim. The current will move you along but you need to swim up and to you left to enter a small
tunnel. Pull the lever at the end of this tunnel then return to the main tunnel. Swim forward and get the NEPTUNE KEY. Go to the other side of the passage and
surface quickly as you are probably almost out of air by now.
- Climb out of the water and exit through the NEPTUNE DOOR. Jump to the middle ledge and climb down to the ledge across from the sandstone stairs. Jump over
to the stairs and go down the the DAMOCLES DOOR. Get the medkit ontop of the door before you enter.
- Don't worry about those swords hanging from the ceiling. Go to the next room and get the DAMOCLES KEY then hoist yourself up and get the shells and medkit
on the ledge above. Leave this room slowly. The swords will start falling - just watch the shadows and listen for them to fall. If you walk you will be able to stop just
short of the sword. Exit the DAMOCLES DOOR drop down onto the small ledge and once more to the ground where you can start shooting at the 2 cougars and
that hostile explorer who's been after you. You can also save your game here (just in case).
- The cougars will die and the explorer will run away again. Go to the door and use the 4 keys you've been collecting in each of the locks. The bars will be removed
and you can EXIT this huge level. WHEW!
Colosseum - Items: 14 - Secrets: 3 - Kills: 25
- Start this level by taking a swim. Once the crocodile has seen you climb to the bank and shoot the croc. Swim past the croc and exit the water. Shoot the 2 lions
guarding the area. Enter the temple and start up the stairs. Jump back and kill a third lion that surprises you (unless you read this first).
- Exit the temple and proceed down the left side. Climb up the rocky ledge and jump over to the temple. Follow the ledge to the right to get a med- kit. Return the
way you came and climb onto the block. Jump up onto the next ledge and follow it around the temple. You will have to jump along the way. At the end of the ledge
jump diagnally to a hidden door.
- Before going in walk forward and slide down the slope. Jump when you reach the bottom to land on a small ledge then look to the left of the water for a hidden
passage. Do a running jump into the passage and get SECRET #1 - shotgun shells. Make your way back to the door and go in.
- At the edge of the pit kill the 2 crocs and get the medkit in the corner. Use the ramp to climb out of the pit then face the wall, jump and grab the crack in the wall.
Shimmy to the right until you can climb up then go forward to SECRET #2 - more shotgun shells. Go back to the crevice and do a safety drop and shimmy right until
you can drop to the ledge. Walk up the ramp and start down the tunnel until you can drop down a hole and enter the temple.
- Enter the Colosseum to your right and shoot the Lion, Cougar and Gorilla from your safe vantage point. During your target practice that guy from the last level starts
shooting again. Fire at him until he runs away. Jump into the pit on the left and save your game. Climb out of the pit and use the door at the back corner. Slide down
the ramp and shoot the 2 lions waiting for you. Go to the far wall and use the switch to open the Colosseum gate. Turn around and pull the switch to open the door
next to it. Head down this corridor and into a pit.
- Four cougars patrol the top of this pit. You can kill them by jumping and shooting them at the top of your jumps. It's dirty but it works. Climb out of the pit when
you've killed 1 or 2 of them. That way they can't gang up on you. Head to the rocks and slide down the ramp. Go to the back of the room and turn right and stand
on the gray floor panel.
- Turn back and head to the right gate to get the medkit. Run back and when the gate closes stand on the floor panel again to open the left gate which you can then
enter and use the switch. Then run around the corner and enter the right gate then through the second gate which is on a timer (so hurry)!
- Pull the switch in here to open the white door in the chamber. Go back outside and enter the white door. Go down the slope and save your game at the spikes. Go
through the door and climb all the ledges to the top of the Colosseum. Turn left and head up the slope then climb the ledge and go right to find some shells.
- Go back down the rocks to the ledge and stand as far from the pit as possible facing the rocky slide to the left of the Colosseum door. Do a long jump to the slope
and climb up the rocks. When you reach level ground turn left and jump to the ledge. Go forward then turn right to kill the 2 gorillas in the bedroom.
- Go into the next room with the stairs and the block. Pull the block until you can enter the tunnel behind it. Its dark in here but there is a medkit and a switch - you
know what to do with both. Return to the rock slide and slide down backwards.
- Go to your right around the rocks then turn left and proceed to the ledge at the corner of the Colosseum. Climb the ledge and go up some stairs and turn right. Enter
the door and shoot the 2 bats and head for the light. The gate shuts behind you. Roll into the pit as a boulder crashes into the gate. WHEW! Climb out of the pit and
jump to the other side. Follow the passage to the next switch and use it to open the door around the corner. Go through this door and exit the dark room to your left.
- Proceed across the Colosseum floor shooting the cougar that awaits. You will soon come across that guy again so pump him full of lead until he runs away again.
Keep advancing and go up the stairs and enter the door. Go forward into the lit room. The exit to this room is on a short timer and only opens when you walk past a
- Position yourself to the right of the left pillar and get against the wall. The door should be on your right. Run forward and jump onto the block trying to land on the
right side. Immediately side-jump to the right then do a backflip then side-jump left and one more jump forward and through the door (Takes as long to perfect as it
did to figure out).
- SECRET #3 has 2 medkits, Uzi clips and the long awaited Magnums - hope it was worth the effort! Back at the ledge turn left and jump across to the switch which
opens a door. Proceed to the bottom and exit out to the Colosseum and enter the next door.
- Climb up to the door you just opened and take a swim into the next room. There you can push the block forward into the next room. Enter and save your game. Get
the medkit and use the switch to open the door at the bottom of those stairs earlier in the game (above the rock slide). Pull the block until you can get behind it and
get the Rusty Key. Swim back through the tunnel and drop into the dark room and use the right door along the Colosseum wall. Watch out for that guy - he may or
may not be back to take a few cheap shots at you.
- Drop to the Colosseum floor and head back to the block ledge in the far corner. Kill the lurking gorilla along the way. Go to the edge of the pit and drop off
backwards and hang. Shimmy until your shadow is between spike then drop. Enter the door with the rocks and climb to the top so you can do that long jump to the
rock slide all over again. Go back to the bedchamber (where you killed the 2 gorillas) and use the Rusty Key to open the gate.
- Enter the gate and go swimming and enter the first hole which leads to a room with a switch. After pulling the switch go swimming again and keep swimming down
the tunnel until the level is over.
Palace Midas - Items: 21 - Secrets: 3 - Kills: 42
- You're already swimming when you start this level so climb out of the pool and head for the tunnel between the pillars. Kill the 2 gorillas then run ahead and through
the left door. Three more gorillas await your gunfire in this room. Pick up the medkit and enter the door and save your game. Use the switch to open a an unseen
gate then run back down the tunnel and shoot 2 more gorilla near the left door. Return back to the pool where you started and shoot the crocodile to your left.
- Go down the corridor and turn right and keep off the stairs. Continue until you reach an intersection then go right to a small gap between the wall and the cliff. Kill
the gorilla around the corner then get the magnum clips from inside this small space.
- Turn right and move forward until 2 lions attack. Kill them and continue until you reach a wall then turn right and shoot 3 bats and get the medkit which is almost
invisible in the darkness. Return to the inter- section and turn right and head back to the stairs you avoided earlier.
- Go up and turn left and enter the next room where you can shoot 3 more gorillas. Go to the end of the room and climb the orange column. Turn and jump to the next
column then turn left and jump to the ledge. Turn right and jump to the next ledge - grab and pull yourself up. Get the medkit and the magnum clips then jump back
to the first ledge then back to the pillar.
- Use running jumps to cross the series of pillars. At the last one turn right and jump to the ledge with 5 switches. Activate the left switch then turn and drop into a pit
and use the switch there to open the gate. Enter and turn left then left again entering a brightly lit door and a dead gorilla. Enter the torch room and save your game.
Step on the lowered section of the floor and watch the torches go out. Quickly make a series of jumps across the torches. If you take to long they light themselves
(AND YOU)! Jump into the water below to put yourself out if you do catch on fire. Kill the water rats before coming up to try again. Grab the last pillar and pull
yourself up as the flame ignites. You can beat the fire if you are fast enough. Get the lead bar and save your game here.
- Swim to the stairs and climb up and shoot the gorilla. Go through the gate and around to the wall of switches. Climb up and use the 2nd switch from the right, the
middle switch and return the left switch back to the UP position. Drop down and enter the gate turning left and through a new door between some pillars. Go
through this room and into a tunnel then go down some stairs on the right. Pull the block out of the wall to shake things up a bit then head back up the stairs and
continue up the next set of stairs. The door at the top opens into a room with large pillars. Jump over to the right to a dark patch then jump again to the center
column then jump again to the left of the sandy ledge. Jump left again and enter the door and climb up to save your game.
- Continue to the next room and kill everything that moves. Jump across and into the pool and head down the trench shooting the 2 crocs that will eventualy show
themselves. When you reach the end of the water climb out and climb on the rocks to your right. Advance until Lara cannot go any further then jump forward twice.
You will slide back down if you don't jump twice in a row. SECRET #1 - medkit and magnum clips wait for you to the left.
- Jump in the water and swim to the left and climb out. Climb onto the rail and go to the corner with the small medkit below. Do the safety drop below to get
SECRET #2 - shotgun shells, uzi clips and medkit. Jump out of the pit and kill the gorilla then move ahead and begin searching the small niches in the wall until you
find the medkit. Head back to the main alcove that leads to the ledge and jump over to it. Run along the ledge and kill 2 more gorillas then move to the next to the
last alcove. Face the wall and jump to the crevice grabbing on then shimmy to the left and drop onto the ledge. Kill the bat then turn and jump over to the door.
Proceed up the long tunnel until you reach the hex shaped passage. Run down this collapsible tunnel and get the medkit then turn and climb out of the tunnel. Skid
down the long slope and climb back down until you reach the room where you started. You'll be on a ledge and a cougar will be coming at you. Kill him before he
even gets close then run along the ledge and into the door on the other side.
- Follow the tunnel then jump into the left window and out onto a ledge where you can turn right and make a running jump across. Turn right and go up to the pool and
take a swim into the next room avoiding the big crocodile swimming in here with you.
- Exit the water and climb onto the rock avoiding the almost invisible gap and shoot the bat. Jump over the gap - if you fall in you get to repeat about 10 minutes as
you make your way around to this point again - and pick up the lead bar and save your game. Jump to the ledge below and shoot the lions. Go down the stairs and
into the tunnel then turn left and go to the entrance room. Go left and make your way back to the room with 5 switches. Use the right switch and return the second to
the right switch to its UP position. Drop down and left and find the new door and the floor full of spikes.
- WALK through the spikes and around the ramp where you can pull another block a couple times to reveal a tunnel and another switch to use. Head back up the
ramp and the stair. At the top go to the corner and do a standing jump over the spikes to the column. Make a series of jumps to cross this room starting with the
column on your right. When you reach the last column jump into the door then jump right back to the column.
- You can now safely shoot the gorilla who just woke up in the room beyond that door. When he's dead enter the room and get the lead bar. Jump back to the pillar
then down to the door below taking a small amount of damage. Return the the 5 switches and move the middle switch UP and the far left switch DOWN then return
to the start room with the pool. Head down the stairs and into the garden.
- Kill the 2 gorillas and get the medkit off the roof near the back. You can get to the roof by climbing the wall on the right. On the roof turn and head down the
passage to the MIDAS Chamber. Stand next to the stone hand and use the lead bars to turn them to GOLD! Climb up the right side of the MIDAS stone and save
your game. Return to the garden and go to the right corner next to the gate. Walk sideways behind the tree to find the concealed lever to open the gate and the final
SECRET #3. Enter the gate and up to the first pair of blades. Wait for the blades to shut then jump through them as they open. Get the shotgun shells, magnum clips
and medkit then repeat the process to get past the blades.
- Make your way back to the orange pillar room then turn left and enter a new door. Continue forward and kill the lion then head up the stairs and out onto the ledge.
Get the shotgun shells and save your game. Go down the stairs and through the right door. Use your new gold bars in each of the 3 slots then enter the open door
and slide down the ramp and finish the level.
Cistern - Items: 27 - Secrets: 3 - Kills: 27
- Upon starting this level immediately roll and drop to the floor drawing your guns and wasting the rat. Push the block forward 2 times then push it to the right to
access the switch. Shoot the rats that come through the wall that just opened. Go through the white door and get the medkit then return to the previous room and go
down the hole and run outside to the bridge.
- Go forward until you are past the rails then jump to the pillar at your right. Shoot the rats as you descend the stairs then from the final step turn to your right and jump
and grab the crevice. Shimmy left to the ledge then drop down. Take the shells then jump back to the next crevice and continue left until you can climb up. Turn right
and climb some more then run along the ledge and get the Rusty Key.
- Return to the other end and climb down, then hang and drop to the bricks below. Go down the path and use the save game gem by the pillar. Jump to the ledge on
your right and go up the stairs. Your favorite sniper is lurking about so shoot him until he runs away then climb the right wall where he was shooting you from. Jump
to the next ledge on your right then jump up and grab the ledge above you. Get the medkit then to to the top of the slope on your right. Turn left and jump and grab
the ledge and climb up into SECRET #1 - shotgun shells.
- No jump back to the slope and jump back again to land on another ledge with 2 shotgun shells. Do a safety drop to the room below. Back at the wall you climbed
for Secret #1 you can now run the opposite direction and jump to a ledge then jump again to the next ledge where you can fine a medkit and some more shells. Do a
safety drop to the ledge below the medkit and slide down the ramp ending up in front of a hold in the floor which you can enter and go swimming.
- Avoid the rats and swim into the tunnel. Climb out and kill the pesky rat that bites you as you exit. Go up the steps and jump to the ledge then jump again to the
ledge on your left and pull yourself up to get the 2nd Rusty Key. Go forward and hang from the ledge so you can shimmy to the left and drop to the ledge with 2 rats
- kill them! Continue forward and slide down the ramp to the save game gem. Continue forward sliding down another ramp to some statues. Kill the 2 rats and the 2
crocodiles. You may have to tease the crocs into swimming into your target range by taking a dip.
- Climb the stairs on either side of the ramp then face the water - turn right and jump over to the bridge. Go around the bridge to the other side then climb the wall,
turn right and climb to the top ledge. Go up some steps and jump to the ledge with the railing then turn right and jump to the next ledge then turn left and jump to the
door where you get to use one of those Rusty Keys.
- Enter the room and climb to the ledge on your left. Turn and shoot the 2 gorillas then jump to the next ledge and shoot that sniper from above until he runs off. Jump
to the next ledge and get the medkit then do another jump to the high ledge. Jump backward into the alcove and get the magnum clips then do a running jump back
to the highest ledge then turn around and jump and grap the crevice above the alcove. Shimmy to the right and drop to the ledge then drop through the hole on your
right and run forward to go down the ramp. Shoot the croc in the room then get on the pedestal with the save game gem. Shoot the second croc who can't reach you
now then enter one of the passages to alert the 3rd croc of your presence. Kill the rat and get the medkit then return to the big room with the dead crocs. Save your
game (if you didn't already).
- Climb the wall above the pedestal then turn and jump to the ledge then do a running jump to the next ledge and one more jump to the ledge on the right. Go forward
and drop the the ledge below then grab the the crevice and shimmy over to the white door. Use the switch and enter the door. Jump over some spikes and into the
pit where you can shoot 2 more rats then drop into a green hole. Shoot another rat then drop to the ground. Go through the door and shoot the rat to your right then
climb the stairs by the Gold Door.
- Facing the wall, jump to the ledge then turn right and climb to the next ledge. Run to the end and turn right and do a running jump. Climb up to the ledge and turn
right and do another running jump then jump over to the switch and open the Gold Door below. Make your way to the floor and enter the door to get the Silver
Key. Jump in the water as your favorite sniper arrives and begins to shoot you.
- Swim past the first opening and continue until you surface in the room with the bridge. Jump onto the bridge like before then walk to the pillar and climb up. Jump to
the ledge with the rails then go up some stairs into the pipe room. Avoid the holes in the floor to get to the switch and use it to flood the entire level. Go back to the
room with the bridge and jump in the water. Swim forward and to your right until you find a small tunnel. Swim into it and follow until you see light from above.
Surface and find the switch to open a door below you.
- Exit the water and kill some more rats Get the medkits and shells in this room and save your game. Dive in and swim to the new door and get the Silver Key. Go
through the gate that just opened and swim into the next room and exit the water. Go to the right door and use the other Rusty Key and enter the room. Take a swim
going down to a small room with a medkit and a Gold Key. Swim back to the main chamber with the bridge and exit quickly. From the edge, shoot the crocodile
that just arrived. Get back in the water and face the 2 doors. Dive down and to your right to find another small tunnel leading to SECRET #2 - magnum clips. Back
at the surface look for a white door and a picture of two Rams and climb out there. Go up the stairs. The Ram pictures are actually blocks so push the left block in
to find SECRET #3. Enter the hidden room and get beneath the ledge. Jump back to the ramp then forward to the ledge. Get the medkit and the magnum clips and
- Use the silver keys to unlock the next two doors and enter the room. Turn right and climb the ledge across from the save gem then jump across to the gem and save
your game. Face the high ledge and jump to it then jump to the lock in the wall on your right. Kill the gorilla around the corner and use the gold key to open the door
below. Do a safety drop to the door and kill the 2 lions with the shotgun.
- Enter and cross the large room ignoring the switch which releases 3 more lions into the room. Pull the block behind the switch 2 times then pull it out from the wall 4
times. Move to the opposite side and push it once then climb up and jump to the ledge above. Take the medkit and the magnum clips. Drop to the floor and go
behind the switch and drop into the well. Lara will scream all the way to the EXIT!
Tomb of Tihocan - Items: 26 - Secrets: 2 - Kills: 16
- SPLASH!! Swim down the passage until you reach tunnels going up and down. Go down and through the tunnel until you reach the switch. This lowers the water so
you can now go to the other tunnel and exit the water. Use the switch here to open the door down the hall. Go through the door and shoot the croc then climb the
stairs. Go up and over to the furthest step then jump across to the ledge next to you. Climb the ledge to your left then run to the corner to avoid the darts shooting at
- Do a running leap to the ledge in the opposite corner then climb into the alcove and use the switch to flood the room. Take a swim and go to the new tunnel which
used to be covered by the now-floating white block and get the medkit. Swim up and climb onto the white block then run into the tunnel and take another swim. Go
down and forward and use the switch to activate a strong current. Go up for air and swim forward - the current will sweep you away allowing you to travel further
than you ever could by just swimming. Exit the water when you reach the end then climb out, shoot the rat then pull the block out of the wall toward the water.
- Get on the block and jump up to the ledge then turn around and jump to the wide ledge then jump into the darkness to your right. Climb up to your right then turn
right and climb some more. From the top of the pillar jump to the ledge and save your game. Mr. Sniper will be shooting at you again so fire at him until he flees then
walk to the swinging axe and jump behind it. Get the shells then jump back to end up back ontop of the pillar. Face the door and jump up to it
- Enter the tunnel and have a short gunfight with the sniper guy again. Go down the hall and jump/run through the veg-o-matic until you get to a pit with a big croc at
the bottom. Kill him from the safety of your perch then drop down when its safe. Go down the stairs and get the shells and the magnum clips. Using your 3D
Look-around find the 3 concealed floor panels and step on each of them to open the door to SECRET #1. Enter and turn to face the door. Jump left and hold the
button to make multiple leaps to shells and a medkit.
- Exit back to the stairs and jump back out to the pillar. Jump back to the ledge with the swing axe and do a jump to the door behind the blade. Run down the stairs
and either roll or jump backwards off the end to hang on the edge. Shimmy to the right and climb up into a tunnel where you can use the switch to flood the room.
Dive in and swim to the step along the wall. Kill the giant rat then dive in the water behind him. Swim to the next room and exit the water shooting the cougar. Enter
the tunnel and use the switch to open the gate then save your game.
- Kill the 2 gorillas lurking above. If you can't see them then jump and fire at the peak of your jump. Jump and pull yourself up after they are both dead. Jump to the
crevice on your left and grab on and shimmy to the right and climb up to the gate. Enter and get the Gold Key and the medkit then go back to the dead cougar. Enter
the tunnel and use the Gold Key. This causes several blocks to float to the surface. Do a series of jumps to cross these blocks and get the medkit before entering the
- Enter the room on the left with the writing on the floor and pull the block out of the wall and place it on the writing. Kill the gorilla that appears from behind the block
then get the shells and magnum clip he was guarding. Go back and pull the block until its on the writing next to the door. Shoot the gorilla that comes out of a newly
opened door then go get the shotgun shells. Go back and climb ontop of the block and jump to the door above. Run through the veg-o-matic and get the medkit and
Rusty Key then return to the main room. Push the block away from the ledge then circle around and pull it onto the writing. Rats attack so climb/jump onto the block
and shoot them from safety. Enter the new room and get the medkit then go back and push the block onto the final writing tile. Go to the door and IGNORE the
medkit - its a trap. Run straight through and climb and get the Rusty Key. Get the medkit on your way back out.
- Go back to the main room with the door with locks on each side and use your Rusty Keys. Enter and save your game then jump to the right of the ramp. Do a series
of jumps up to a secret passage then jump across a series of collapsible panels to SECRET #2. Here is the jump combo that worked for me: Turn so Lara's right
side is facing the first tile then jump RIGHT - FORWARD - RIGHT - RIGHT - RIGHT - BACK - RIGHT ending up in the secret room. Get the uzi and magnum
clips then return to the ramp.
- Slide down and into the water and swim through the tunnel exiting onto a ledge where you can shoot a croc. Enter the tunnel and climb all the ledges to reach the top
then slide down to the ledge in the sand. Slide down the ramp on your right and jump to the ledge then climb up to the switch and open the underwater gate.
- Take a dive and swim into the next room and exit before a large temple. Swim under the temple and find the hidden tunnel in the rear. You will surface inside where
you can save your game and use the switch to open the main door. Swim back outside and exit to the left of the temple on the sand. LOOK OUT!!
- A statue comes to life and starts throwing fireballs at you. Jump around and dodge his attacks while pumping lead into him until he dies. Save your game then enter
the temple. Its finally time to take care of your sniper friend (his name is Pierre) so ready your magnums and take care of business! When he hits the floor remove the
magnums, Gold Key and the Scion piece from him. Climb to the ledge above and get he medkit and the magnum clips. Use the Gold Key to open the door below
and you are free to EXIT this level. You can wander back outside and take on the other statue if you are feeling daring today!
City of Khamoon - Items: 24 - Secrets: 3 - Kills: 14
- We start a new chapter and a new level by jumping into a pit. Use the block along the right as a step. Turn left and enter the tunnel and
use the switch to open the door in the previous room. Enter this door and pull the block 3 times then enter the passage behind it to get a medkit and magnum clips.
Go back and climb up on the block then behind the second block. Pull the block once then go to the side and pull it as far as you can then go to the opposite side
and push it into the wall.
- Go to the block in the corner and jump to the crevice and shimmy right until you can climb into the cave. Shoot the panther (finally a new enemy) from the entrance
then enter and turn left and climb the ledge to the medkit and magnum clips. Back at the floor slide down to the Sphinx and kill the panther-mummy creature then
jump into the water on the right and get the magnum clips on the bottom. You should be able to use your Magnums for the rest of the game if you've been getting all
the clips up to this point.
- Exit the water between the palm trees and climb to the ledge above and go about halfway across and jump to the pillar to your left and get the shotgun shells. Dive
into the pool and exit on the left paw of the sphinx. Climb to the chin and go around to the left where you will find a tunnel with shells, a Sapphire Key and a save
- Go to the block between the sphinx's legs and pull it out until you can enter the tunnel behind it where you can use the Sapphire Key to open the door. Go down the
passage to the next room and go right and up to the ledge with the medkit. Jump forward to the next ledge and shoot the panther below then jump to the ledge along
the far wall. Go down the right passage and kill the panther as he charges at you. You may have to jump back or just use the Shotgun for immediate gratification.
Follow the passage underneath the bridge and save your game. Keep on going and shoot the croc then hang and drop off the ledge by the phoenix. Drop down and
get the medkit then enter the room and trigger another Indiana Jones Boulder. Avoid it then go to where it stops and turn right and go up the hill to a dark passage.
Climb the ledges and jump into the room for SECRET #1 - magnum clips and a medkit.
- Take a swim in the corner and flip the switch below to open the door and continue forward and up out of the water before the croc eats you. Kill him from the safety
of the ledge then go to the ledge below the gate and climb up. Push the block towards the save gem 2 times then get on it and jump to the ledge below the door. Pull
yourself up and go up the steps. Jump up into the tunnel and use the wall switch to extend a gold bridge in the previous room.
- Return to the room and jump back to the block and push the block back to its original position then pull it once toward the water then go to the other side and push
it once. Save your game if you haven't already then go stand on the block and jump across to the ledge with the block on it. Ready your magnums and push the
block to open a hidden door. Enter and kill the cat-mummy then use the switch to open a door in the ceiling above the golden bridge. Return to the ledge and pull the
block twice so you can jump to the golden bridge. Now jump up and climb into the door in the ceiling and use the switch up there to open the door by the cat statue.
- Head for the silver gong and jump to the left ledge. Turn right and jump to the rock ledge and go to the end to get some magnum clips. Slide down the slope to the
left and get the medkit then jump to the paw on your right. From the paw jump to the green ledge on your left and get the magnum clips. Get on the slope then jump
to a ledge above the ramp to get SECRET #2 - Uzi clips. Shoot the croc below then hang and drop to the ramp below and go to the cat statue.
- Do a safety drop to the green ledge and then another to the floor. Enter the door (without stairs) and get the magnum clips then turn and drop down the hole. Use the
save gem below then shoot the barely visible panthers in the darkness below. Walk around and get the magnum clips in the corners but don't use the light switch yet!
Drop to the darkness below and shoot 2 more panthers then head for the lit passage and get the medkit.
- Go to the back of the room and look up at the ledge just to the right of the bridge. Its very hard to see in the dark but it is there. Climb up to it then turn and jump to
the left onto the bridge. Cross over to the middle ledge and go to the left and shoot the panthers below. Jump to the alcove in the corner to get SECRET #3 -
- Jump back on the bridge and make your way back down to the floor. Get the medkit in the other lighted tunnel then climb back up to the bridge and enter the lighted
passage next to it. At the end of the tunnel is a cat-mummy so keep those magnums ready. Enter the next room and jump to the tunnel on your right and follow to the
next room. Climb the pillar and take the Sapphire Key from the top. Proceed up the hill and enter the door then do 3 jumps across some ledges and get the magnum
- Jump to the ledge on your left then climb up to the switch and use it. Make your way back to the entrance and do a safety drop to a long slope below. You'll slide
down for quite a distance then you can walk up the slope on the right to a room with a lock where you can use the Sapphire Key to open the final door and EXIT
Obelisk of Khamoon - Items: 33 - Secrets: 3 - Kills: 12
- This level begins with a door followed by an uphill climb on the right and then a tunnel on the left you can climb into. The tunnel leads to a room with 4 pillars - each
with a block. Go to the pillar next to the Gold Door on the right and pull the block 3 times then push it beneath the door. Enter the newly revealed tunnel and take
care of the panther before getting the medkit at the end of this passage.
- Return to the pillars and go to the left one and push the block to the left to permit access to the alcove and water beyond. Swim through the tunnels making sure to
get out and kill the croc. Along the bottom you will find a medkit and magnum clips and a Sapphire Key is stashed in one of the corners. Return to the pillar room
and go to the door in the corner to the right of elevated door in the wall.
- Use the Sapphire Key to open the next door then climb up and enter the Gold Door and save your game. Proceed up the stairs and shoot the panther-mummy then
use the switch in the left corner to access a bridge. Go around to your left and across the bridge to get the Eye of Horus. After your magical vision is over drop off
the bridge and get some shells then dive in the water and get the magnum clips. Surface and enter the tunnel opposite the Gold Door.
- Slide down the slope and kill the 2 panthers waiting for you then go up the stairs and use the top step to jump to the ledge. Reverse and jump to the corner ledge
then reverse and do a jump/grab to the ledge above the first. Go to the edge and jump across to the next ledge then reverse and jump back to the longer ledge. Go
to the corner and climb then do a reverse and climb some more then jump across to the square ledge. Jump again to the ledge in the corner with the Save Game
Gem and USE IT! Turn left and jump to the highest ledge in the room then go up the stairs and shoot the panther-mummy.
- Continue down the stairs and use the switch by the pillars to access a new bridge. Drop down to the left of the switch to get a medkit and two magnum clips then
return to the top of the stairs and do a safety drop into the pit on the left. Surf to the bottom of a very tall room then run to the alcove on the right to kill another
panther then flip the switch.
- Proceed to either door opposite the alcove and get the magnum clips on your way there. Back at the main room go up the new stairs jumping to some shotgun shells
on the ledge to your left. Jump back to the stairs and go up a few more until you can drop to a ledge with a Save Gem. Once you save turn and enter the door then
jump over to the ledge and follow it across a bridge to the Ankh which displays another watery vision.
- Back at the ledge, go past the door and get the medkit at the steps then use the switch before going down. At the bottom enter the new chamber to your left and
proceed up the stairs. At the top turn and jump to the crevice on your right and shimmy to the ledge on your right and drop. Go around and do a safety drop to
another ledge and enter the hyroglyhics chamber and use the switch. Go back outside and continue up the stairs which were previously buried under sand.
- Kill the panther-mummy at the top then use the switch to activate a third bridge and finally get the medkit on the ledge. Turn and use the other switch to open a door
then run through the door and down the steps. Walk through some pillars to the ledge then do a flying leap to the column with a medkit and some Uzi Clips -
SECRET #1. Find the silver gong below and do another leap to reach it and SECRET #2 - Uzi Clips and medkit.
- Drop to the ledge on your right and enter the door with a green ledge. Climb the stairs and cling to the wall and shimmy right until you can pull yourself up. Turn and
jump to the ledge on your right and enter the tunnel and get SECRET #3 - magnum clips and medkit. Drop down to the next ledge and continue into the chamber
with 2 mummies waiting below.
- Climb down to the ledge below then do a safety drop to the next ledge but don't fall - instead shimmy to your right before dropping to the next ledge. Turn and fall
back off the ledge and grab on then shimmy to the right and drop again. Kill those mummies then save your game. Follow the passage on your left and use the switch
to access the last bridge in this level.
- Return to the mummy room and jump over to the ledge then drop to the ground and go between the 2 chairs. Climb the ledge and keep on climbing unti you reach
the green ledge. Enter the door and cross the bridge to get the Scarab. Hop to the bridge on your left and get the Seal of Anibus to open an underwater door. Drop
into the water and swim for the tunnel. Its a long one so fill your lungs before entering.
- Go to the bottom and then forward to the second set of alcoves and get the magnum clips on the left. Proceed the next set of alcoves and take a medkit and shotgun
shells on your right. Continue down until you can surface. Recharge that air meter and then get the medkit, magnum clips and shotgun shells from the bottom. Exit the
pool and kill the mummy then get the magnum clips from the ledge behind the Save Gem which you can also use.
- Climb the stairs in the left corner and follow the passage. Kill the mummy from the safety of the large mound then get the medkit on the left side of the mound. Jump
to and climb the steps on the right side of the mound. At the top you can drop into the Sphinx room from the last level. Go to the palm trees and find the pillar that
you can use your 4 new artifacts on. A door opens to the left of the Sphinx and you can EXIT!
Sanctuary of Scion - Items: 28 - Secrets: 1 - Kills: 15
- Start this level by getting some ammo for your magnums (which you should be using full time now). Dash up the stairs and waste the 2 mummies up top and load up
on magnum ammo. Jump to the room above then go forward and right and slide down the slope and kill the mummy at the bottom. Hop up on the slanted block next
to the lit pillar then climb to your left and jump backwards onto the pillar above.
- With the wall on your left leap to the next pillar then advance until you can reach the crevice in the wall. Grab it and shimmy to the right and drop down. Go up the
steps to the right and jump across several pillars ending on a ledge with some more magnum clips. Do 3 jumps forward from this ledge to end at some stairs. Go
down the stairs and flip the switch to open a door below.
- The flapping you should be hearing is a demon. Shoot him as soon as he is in range and do not let up until one of you is dead. If he reaches the platform he could
knock you off. Get next to the edge by the switch and leap forward to a tiny ledge. Get some shells then jump to the left grabbing and pulling yourself up to some
more shells. Jump to the next ledge then jump off and do a safety drop to the ledge below. Turn and jump to the sandy ledge then drop off backwards and slide
down grabbing on to the end of the slide and dropping safely down. Get the magnum clips from between the Sphinx paws then find the 2 slanted spires in the corner.
- Climb on the right block then jump to the left then jump to the ledge and one more jump to the pillar and pull yourself up. Now turn left and jump to the next pillar
and another jump to a curving ledge above. Save your game then run past the veg-o-matic to your right and get the medkit. Follow the path to the next switch and
use it to open a door and summon another demon. Kill him quickly then return to the switch and jump to the ledge on the right and get the medkit. Turn and jump
and grab the ledge pulling yourself back up to the switch then return to the curved ledge with the pillar below.
- Do a safety drop to the pillar then face the corner and jump over the pillar to a slope where you can slide back to the Sphinx. Enter the passage to the left of the
Sphinx and get some ammo for the magnum then enter the passage to the left. When you get to the ramp turn and jump back to begin the slide. Grab the end of the
ramp as you fall then shimmy to the ledge on the left and get the magnum clips. Climb all the stairs on the right then go down the slope and dive for the Gold Key.
Exit the water next to the stairs in the corner and return to the top of the stairs.
- This time jump instead of sliding down the slope and grab the bridge. Use the Gold Key in the right lock to open the door. Enter this new room and start blasting the
Centaur. Get the Ankh and the medkit and save the game before jumping off the bridge. Climb down all those stairs and dive into the water climbing out at the stairs
in the corner and return to the Sphinx. Climb on that tilted ledge in front of the Sphinx then climb up to the next one and jump backwards to a third ledge. Climb up
to the magnum clips then jump to and follow the sandy ledge.
- When you reach a wall turn left and jump to the next ledge and continue forward jumping to another ledge at the end. Climb the ledge to your left and jump to a rock
ledge and continue all the way until you reach the Save Gem. Enter the tunnel and push the block on your right so you can get around it. Get on the block and climb
to the ledge above it and kill the Centaur. Get his Ankh and the medkit and return to the ledge above the Sphinx. Slide down the long ramp to your right and get the
medkit. Drop onto the Sphinx and kill the panther-mummy then climb onto the tilted ledge and jump to the small space at the rear of the Sphinx's head.
- Go forward and climb to the top of the Sphinx and use the Ankh. Drop down to the front and use the other Ankh and save your game. Climb back to the top and
walk along the left side of the head until you can't go any further. Look down to a magical clip floating in the air. Jump over to it and land on an invisible ledge. You
just got the ONLY SECRET in this level but since its the long awaited UZI that's okay! Get the ammo to go with your new toy then jump across to the ledge on the
- Two demons appear so ready your new toy and let the lead fly. When they are dead you can return to the ground and enter the door between the Sphinx's legs.
Take a swim going deep and to the left for some shells then go between the statues and get the Uzi Ammo. Surface and recharge that air meter then dive down to the
right statue and enter the passage between its feet. Use the switch and let the current take you to the surface. Climb onto the low pillar and jump to the other one
then jump to the steps on the right. Go up the stairs and slide down into a dark cave.
- There is a demon and a Save Gem so save your game quickly then take care of the demon. Facing the head on the left do a safety drop to the ledge below then turn
and jump to the ledge by the head. Walk to the right facing the head and drop down. Facing left, jump back and slide down the ramp. Dive in the water and climb to
the right statue and use the switch on his chest to open a door. Dive back in and this time swim into the tunnel between the feet of the left statue.
- When you surface, run up the long slope and get the magnum clips on your way and get the Scarab at the top. Now go into the room where you began this level and
fight 2 panther-mummies and a Centaur. Use the Scarab in the lock after the bloodbath is over and enter through the gate taking the medkit and magnum clips. (who
leaves all this ammo lying around?)
- Go down the slope and climb up through the hole into the Scion room. Larson is back and just begging for you to kill him. Help him out with a few rounds of gunfire
then go up the stairs to the Scion. EXIT this level and prepare to enter the Lost Continent of Atlantis.
Natla's Mines - Items: 26 - Secrets: 3 - Kills: 3
- Lara begins this level underwater and stripped of all weapons. Swim for the waterfall and surface behind it. Go down the tunnel and use the switch on the left to open
a door. Go back to the falls and dive in and swim to the other side. Climb out and enter the tunnel to the right of the crate. Find the block and pull it out of the mound
then enter the passage it was blocking. Use the switch to open a second door then return to the water and the boat.
- Swim back to the falls and go down that passage again. Climb to the sloped passage and follow it until you can jump to a ledge with a barricade it. Follow the tunnel
to a room with a large glass structure. Get the medkit then enter the next room with the two condemned houses. Find and pull the block out twice towards some tires
then hop ontop and jump to the roof of the house. You'll fall through and end up inside where you can go down a tunnel and use a switch to make the boat return to
- Go to the end of the tunnel and slide down grabbing the right ledge and dropping to the ground. Follow the tracks to the wood door which opens for you. Now
comes the TRICKY PART! Do this exactly!
- Walk towards the first barricade until the boulder begins to roll. - Jump the first barricade then do a series of running jumps to get over the other 3.
- As you jump the 3rd barricade turn to the right in mid-air to land on a hill and enter the passage before the boulder flattens you.
If you were successful then Indiana Jones would be proud, otherwise you will need to return to the first barricade and try again.
- Inside the tunnel get the fuse then go left and save your game. Head up until another boulder starts rollings then run back and to the left. Go up the hill on the left as
another boulder rolls by. Drop into the hole at the top to reenter the room with 2 boulders. Climb the hill to get back to those two houses and make your way back
to the water with the boat. Swim over and climb into the boat then leap over to the crates. Climb up the left crate and find the tunnel behind it. Inside are lots of
NATLA boxes and one of them is a "movable block". Pull it once then push it left. Now pull the box behind it out twice and pull it right to gain access to a passage
with another switch. Use it to activate the giant drill machine.
- Return to the docks and go to tunnel to the right of the crates that the drill machine HAD been blocking. Find and push a block forward until you can enter the next
room. Get on the block and then climb up through a hole to find another switch that opens another door. Grab some ammo for your Uzi (in case you get it back)
then drop back down. Go forward and into the next room and get another fuse then return to the docks and make your way back to those two houses. Go inside the
left one and follow the tunnel inside to the fork where you can go left and use the switch to start the conveyor belt. Go back to the fork and find the 3rd fuse then
return to the room with the glass structure and enter it from the right.
- Get some magnum ammo and save your game then use the 3 fuses in the slots to gain access to a new house. Enter the house and get the pistols before climbing to
the roof and jumping into the tunnel. Just inside is a hole which you can jump to and climb up. A gate will open leading to a deadly trap. The obvious trap door
below will plunge you into hot lava if you stand on it so instead - slide down the slope backwards and grab the edge as you fall. Climb back up and the door will shut
and stay shut from now on. Cross and get SECRET #1 - shells and Uzi clips then use the switch to open the gate and return to the first tunnel.
- Go to the end of the tunnel and do a safety drop to the Save Gem then swim to the docks. Exit the water and enter the tunnel with the drill machine. Go around the
NATLA box and into the next tunnel where you find your magnums. Too bad some guy is using them to blast you. Kill him as quickly as possible and try not to fall in
the lava tubes. If he runs then chase him. Once he is dead take your hard earned magnums back and heal yourself.
- Leap towards the switch on the far wall. You just miss the ledge but you can grab the ledge below taking a good amount of damage. Slide down the hill and grab the
bottom edge. Let go and grab again to grip the crevice just below and shimmy to the ledge on your right. Enter the lava room on the right and jump to the ledge on
the left. Now begin a series of tricky (and deadly) jumps from pillar to pillar until you can jump into the tunnel on the right wall.
- Go forward and push the block quickly to avoid the boulder rumbling towards you. Once that's over you can pull the block back and get on it to access SECRET
#2 - Uzi clips and a medkit. Run down the tunnel in the corner and drop to some more tracks. Take the medkit and the Uzi clips and grab the Shotgun (if you really
think you'll need it). Go back to the previous room and drop down the hole behind the boulder then leap to the pillar in the lava tunnel. Turn right and do a series of
jumps across three pillars then drop and enter the tunnel below. Slide to the bottom of the slope then jump to the ledge. Climb up and enter the room with the TNT.
Fine the one that's not like the others. Pull it into the next room - out once - right once - then 3 pulls into the next room. Now jump (or climb) over it and push it 3
times until you can get on it and jump into the tunnel with the Save Gem.
- Go to the top and climb to the ledge then do a leap to the ledge on the right. Wait for the tunnel to spit out another boulder then leap into it and follow it to the
switch. Get the magnum clips and use the switch to create a cave-in in the TNT room. Now return to the room with the TNT box. Go to the new hole on the left and
enter the passage. This next room has your Uzi's but once again - they are being used for EVIL. Some punk-ass kid on a skateboard is taking cheap shots at you.
He's fast but he doesn't attack often so waste him with your magnums and take back your Uzi's. You should now have ALL your weapons back!! Scattered about
this room are 3 Uzi clips so retrieve them then start checking out the holes
- One of the holes has water instead of lava. Dive in and swim through the gate to get SECRET #3 - variety of medkits and Uzi clips. Make your way back to the
skateboard park then go all the way up the hill to save your game. Follow the tunnel into the next room and start up the slope. Of course 3 boulders make this harder
than it needed to be. Each boulder has its own section of the slope so stay in the middle. When the first one comes at ya jump left. When #2 starts rolling jump right
then back to the middle when #3 starts to roll. Stop at the top and wait for a forth boulder to spit out the door.
- Enter the passage and go up the slope and climb up to the next room. Get on the low pillar and jump to the higher one then jump to the ledge. Do another jump to
the left then another jump to the left then climb into the room on the right. Push the block twice and enter the next room then push the block twice and drop down
into the lower room. Pull the block then go back up and drop down on the other side of the block. Push it forward to reveal a Save Gem and a switch. Use it to
open a yet unseen door. Turn left at the switch and enter the alcove straight ahead. Go left and climb then move forward to the block and enter the passage at the
left. Push the block at the bottom of the stairs once then turn left and make a mad dash for the door which closes before you get there!
- Use the switch next to the door then head back upstairs, past the gold door and drop through the hole. Run through the doors and ready your favorite weapon for
another shootout. He's packing a shotgun so keep your distance. I recommend magnums at 30 paces and dance like crazy! When he's just a red spot on the floor
relieve him of his shotgun and then proceed to climb to the ledge above the door into the pyramid.
- Jump from ledge to ledge all the way up this sucker. At the top jump to the left wall and slide down the pyramid and find the tunnel. Enter and use the switch to open
the door then exit and slide to the bottom. Go back to the maze and enter the Gold Door to get a medkit and the keys to the Pyramid. Now go to the Pyramid and
use the Pyarmid key to enter the pyramid and EXIT this level.
Atlantis - Items: 43 - Secrets: 3 - Kills: 26
- Wait for the lights to come on then advance into this room. A monster explodes from a sphere so kill it with your magnums then go to the right and kill the monster in
the second sphere. Follow the trench and kill a third creature that blasts from a sphere and get the Uzi ammo. Enter the door to the left of the center door and enter a
room with a webbed floor.
- Get the medkit from the corner then cross the center bridge to the left. Get the shotgun shells and prepare to kill a demon that was just released. Kill him from up
here if possible. If you drop a dog explodes from a sphere and just adds to the confusion. Use the switch in the far right corner of the webbed room then turn around
and run to another switch in the opposite wall and use it. Run back to the other side and go through the door and down the stairs and trip another switch to open that
center door back at the entrance room.
- Return to the center door killing any leftover creatures running around. Enter and kill the flying monster while staying in the safety of the tunnel. Exit to the ledge and
reverse and drop off and down to the block below grabbing onto it. Climb up and get SECRET #1 - clips for the Uzi and magnum and a medkit. Go through the
tunnel and climb up the ledge and drop down the hole. Turn and go down the passage to a webbed ledge then turn and jump and grab the crevice at its lowest part.
Shimmy and drop to the tunnel below grabbing the entrance and climb up into it. Flip the switch in this tunnel and get the Uzi ammo then jump to the webbed ledge.
- Leap from the end of this ledge to the next and grab on as a sphere blows up below you. Climb up and use the Save Gem in this tunnel. Leap to the pillar then leap
to the darker ledge to the left on the pyramid. Jump to the next ledge avoiding the rumbling boulder coming at you. Jump to the next ledge on your right...just missed
it! After your slide is over you can now climb the next set of ledges all the way to the top right corner using a series of standing jumps.
- Enter the tunnel and get SECRET #2 - clips for Uzi and Magnum and medkit. Exit and slide down to the red door and turn right and jump to the ledge and grab and
climb up. Jump to the second ledge and get the medkit then jump to the next ledge and pull yourself up and into the tunnel. Load up on Uzi clips and use the switch
then go back to the water and dive in.
- Find and use the switch underwater to open the red door then exit the water by climbing onto the small ledge on the left side of the slope then climb to the pillar and
jump back to the pyramid. Retrace your path back to the red door and get inside before it shuts. Jump to the ledge and go up some stairs jumping into the door.
Climb up the passage saving your game and jumping some spikes on the way. Dive in the water and go down into the underwater chamber and get some shells then
use the switch and swim through the door and back up to the surface. Get the Uzi clips after you dash through the veg-o-matic then go right and leap to the next
- Ignore those clips for now as a demon is ready to pounce. Dart inside the tunnel and kill him from a safer place then get the Uzi clips after he is dead. Turn back and
dive into the water at the other end of the tunnel. Swim between the two spheres and climb to the ledge and use the switch in the right corner to open a door. Now
go left and use the switch around the corner to open another door and use the Save Gem.
- As you near the sphere in the right corner a monster explodes from it so kill it then go use the switch in the remaining corner to open the last underwater door. Dive
in and go through the long corridor with the 3 open doors. Exit into a dark tunnel and go up the ramp on your left. Turn right at the red passage and flip the switch to
open the door and get the Uzi ammo.
- Find the block across from the boulder and pull it out then push it against the left wall. Return to the red door and switch and use the switch again and enter the door.
Your strategically placed block stop the boulder and you can now enter the tunnel it was blocking. Kill the demon as you walk onto the ledge then jump to the right
ledge and ignore the Save Gem. The tunnel leads to a room with with 2 demons in spheres. Release only one at a time and back into the tunnel to kill them from
safety. Go back and use the Save Gem you passed a few minutes/demons ago.
- Now slide down the slope and jump as you near the bottom. Try to land on a red ledge as anything else will dump you into some spikes. Get the shells and the
medkit and all that Uzi ammo then enter the next room through the tunnel. Go right and go to the ledge to wake up another demon then run back to the tunnel to kill
it. Now go back and jump to the left ledge and then jump to the small ledge after that. Get into the tunnel on the right quickly to attack another demon. You can now
go back out and jump to the glowing yellow slop in the center of this room.
- Leap to the rock ledge then get the Uzi clips and use the switch up on the slope. Turn and go until the ledge tilts. Jump over it and pull on the block to open a tunnel.
Run past the veg-o-matic and kill the 2 demons on the other side. Jump over to the dead demons and head up the tunnel and climb some stairs to get Uzi clips and a
medkit. Go to the ledge on the right and kill the monster flying around in here then go left and jump to the ledge on the left. Enter the tunnel and save your game.
- Leap to the ledge in the corner and enter another tunnel and use the switch before going back to the lava room. Jump over to the first ledge then jump to the pillar on
the left. Do another jump to the next left pillar and then a flying leap into the door. Climb up and use the switch at the end of the passage. Return to the ledge and do
a series of jumps to cross the pillars and reach the tunnel. Proceed up the passage and go into the corner of the room to activate a secret door. Run up the hill on the
left with Uzi's blazing and kill the 3 attacking creatures.
- Enter the alcove on the right for SECRET #3 - shells, medkit and Uzi clips. Go back to the main passage and turn right to go into the red tunnel. After the door shuts
climb to the passage above and go to the end and jump to the ledge on the right. Grab the Uzi ammo and enter the passage. Kill the alien that suddenly appears then
get more Uzi ammo and continue on to the ramp that leads up to the veg-o-matic.
- Run up the ramp and stop just before it. A boulder begins to roll towards you so jump left then continue when all is safe. Use the Save Gem at the top then push the
block on your left 2 times and go down the tunnel on the right to find 2 switches. Use the right switch and jump back quickly to avoid the trap door. Do a safety
drop through the trap door then move forward to start another boulder rolling then jump back and over the hole. Move forward again and go up the tunnel and climb
the ledge on the left to reach the switch. Use it then, then make your way back to the 2 switches and go through the now open door. Kill the alien in the passage and
use the switch in the corner to open a door. Get some Uzi ammo in two of the corners.
- Enter the door and save your game then slide into the next room. Kill the 2 monsters at the bottom but DO NOT attack the next creature that appears. IT IS YOU!
Anything you do - it does.
- Climb the ledge to the right and jump to the stone pillar then leap to the ledge by the door and use the switch to open the trap door. Turn and jump to the sandy
ledge then climb and jump to the sandy pillar and finally leap to the sandy ledge. Go to the middle of the ledge quickly and your double will fall into the pit. If the
door shuts you were too slow and you have to try again.
- Go back to the rocky ledge with the pit and get some Uzi ammo then go up. Kill the Centaur and load up on more Uzi ammo and kill another alien. Go right at the
end of the tunnel to find a switch that opens a door. Run along the left ledge and use the next switch. You are on a TIME LIMIT so ignore the clips and run back to
the entrance and across the bridge.
- Grab the Uzi clips lying here then approach the alien device and USE it to EXIT this level and start a cool movie.
The Great Pyramid - Items: 30 - Secrets: 3 - Kills: 3
- This is it!! The FINAL LEVEL!! And it starts with the hardest enemy in this game - one big ALIEN! After a couple hundred rounds of Uzi fire or 20-30 well placed
shotgun blasts he will die. There are several strategies for killing this guy - I'll let you find yours. Just DON'T FALL IN THE PIT or you may as well load that last
- Find and pick-up all 6 Uzi clips from the corners of the room below then enter and slide down the red tunnel. Push the block 3 times then go up the ramp and push
the next block once then climb to the tunnel above. Save the game then dash through the veg-o-matic and don't fall through the fake floor. Go right at the intersection
until you reach a block which you push forward. Return to the intersection and turn right going past the door and drop into a room with a block. Pull the block then
climb up to the tunnel and go left and back down and push the block forward then go back to the red door.
- Get on the block and use the switch then turn and enter the next room and go right and jump to the ledge on the slope. Jump to the next ledge and a third jump to the
long ledge that cross the entire slope. A bridge appears behind your so jump back and cross the bridge to find SECRET #1 - medkit, shells, and magnum clips. Use
the switch 2 times - down then back up to secure a portion of the bridge then return to the ledges and go left to the tunnel entrance.
- Proceed up the tunnel and reverse when the boulder comes at you. Avoid the boulder then go back up the tunnel to repeat this with a second boulder. At the end of
the tunnel is a collapsible ledge which you need to roll onto then run off before you fall. Hang and drop down taking severe damage then recharge your health and
use the Save Gem around the corner.
- Shoot the Scion until it explodes starting a major earthquake for the rest of the game. Go through the door and kill the 3 monsters in the room then drop down to the
rocks below on the right of the bridge. Do a safety drop through the hole by the wall then turn and leap and grab the crevice. Shimmy to the right ignoring the darts
which only do minimal damage. At the far right drop and slide backwards toward the lava but jump backwards before you fall in.
- Enter the next room and go to the right side of the hill and continue down to trigger a boulder. It will roll by and fall into the crack. Now go to the swinging blade and
do a timed jump across to some spikes that you need to WALK through. The next bridge is made of collapsible panels so you need to cross it in a double jump with
the first jump putting you in the center of the bridge and the second in the doorway.
- On the left wall is a crevice you can jump to. Grab on and shimmy right until you can drop to the ledge and get SECRET #2 - medkits and Uzi clips. Jump
backwards off this ledge to the slanted pillar then jump forward to the pillar with the Save Gem. Jump into the tunnel on the right and run through it as the floor falls
away behind you. Time your jump through the cleaver then go right down the slope and try to outrun the boulder chasing you. When the chase is over you can jump
over the boulder to get a medkit then jump back and turn right to slide down a second slope. Time your jump past the blade to get to the ledge then drop to the
tunnel and run past the lava that enters the tunnel.
- Get the medkit and continue past more lava then use the switch and enter the door. Get the Uzi clips in the passage to your right then go back to the lava hole. A
boulder rolls above you so when it passes jump over the hole and hang as a second boulder rolls by overhead. Climb up and enter the next room with a series of
ledges with flames on them. Stay close to the wall and make the jumps. You will take some heat damage but not nearly as much as if you catch on fire. If you do
burst into flames drop down to the water below to put out the fire then swim back to the beginning and try again.
- You should now be in a room with a pool and a cleaver. Jump to the panel in front of the blade which falls out from under you so pull yourself up and leap into the
cave entrance through the swing blade to find SECRET #3 - Uzi ammo and a medkit. When you are ready to leave to to the edge of the entrance - take one step
back then jump to that tiny pool below. Grab the Uzi clips then swim through the tunnel and into the next room. Save your game then get some more Uzi ammo and
proceed to the large room.
- Natla is back and is flying around shooting fireballs at you! Blast her with Uzi fire and dodge as much as you can. Heal yourself often. After shoot her down she will
get up and you must continue to blast her until she STAYS down. Enter the tunnel and get some Uzi ammo. Note: Natla was the last enemy in this game so any more
ammo is strictly for obtaining a PERFECT ITEM score.
- Head up the ramp in the corner and jump into the passage that leads to some pillars. Jump to the nearest then turn and jump to the pillar on the left. Jump to the pillar
below the door then climb up to the top. Turn and drop through the hole landing on the pillar then turn and jump across the next 2 pillars. Jump to the pillar below the
door and grab on and climb into the tunnel. Run down the hall and do a safety drop from the hole onto another pillar.
- Turn right and leap to the ledge below the tunnel then climb into the tunnel and run forward. Slide down the long slope to EXIT the level and the game.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You just finished TOMB RAIDER!
Enjoy the closing movie and don't forget...
You can now go back and replay any level with all weapons and infinite ammo. Mr. T-Rex falls much quicker under UZI FIRE!!! Have Fun!!
This walkthrough was a RUSH JOB and I haven't had time to proof read it thoroughly. If you find any typos or major flaws in this text please let me know via email.
It would help if you would cut & paste the text in question and include it with your email.
Send all comments and errors to: email@example.com
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 01:05:50 +0000
Gunnar Orn Rognvaldsson firstname.lastname@example.org>
Please have the walktrough of Tombraider on this page.
Sorry if you can see a error in my text i am 11 years old and from
The greatest fan Óttar