By Al Giovetti
Throughout the long winding corridors on many of the decks, you'll come across certain teleports which only provide
access to the first level of each type of work category (Engineering, Research etc). To reach Research Levels 2 & 3,
you'll need to find other teleports.
It always pays to find out from other members of the crew "What's happening?" This way you can keep up to date
with the latest events. You won't always find out what's actually happening, but whether it be the engineering crew
unhappy about human experiments, or the medical crew fighting against the latest radiation victims, at least you'll
know something. Remember, knowledge is power.
The Need To Know
Once you've spoken to various people aboard the Icarus station,
"Special Information" will become available to you. This means: - You'll gain access to other levels on the ship,
- You'll become involved in other plots,
- Earn respect from other crew members.
Let's face it, we need to know everything that's happening, it's human nature. Of course, other natural acts certainly
become appealing, especially when you take a shower with Hamie Lucis in her quarters (just remember to bring a
paper bag - Teri Hatcher she's not!).
Each member of the crew has one of four basic character types: Dominant, Submissive, Silly and Serious. Handling
the individual should be done carefully, so insulting them is not a good idea. Even a little charm can prove disastrous.
And yes, I know what you're thinking, "Maybe if I used a little charm on a young lady I'd get a little action." I'm afraid
not, I already tried it. Well I suppose you'll save yourself a few seconds there (what, twice!). If the character seems
submissive (Malichek), you should issue a command, eg "Give me the Radiation Report". However, if the character is
quite dominant (Dr Luvey), rather than being forceful and sounding like an arrogant prat, you should talk in a friendly
There are 62 people aboard the ship. Not only do they fall into four mood types, they also fall into four job
categories: Engineers, Scientists, Medics, Security. As you'd expect, being stuck on a bucket of bolts that's heading
for certain death (always the optimistic!), there's bound to be a little friction. The Engineers basically don't like the
Scientists due to a major difference of opinion. So when you help an Engineer, those stuck-up smartipants Scientists
are usually a little less likely to lend assistance later on.
In order to access information on members of the crew or for a glance at the plans of the station, just log onto this
impressive database and let your fingers do the work.
Deck 1 - 282 - Computer override device and the hand scanner
Deck 1 - 263 - Atmosphere node
Deck 1 - 284 - Star Lab
Deck 1 - 271 - Azzira
Deck 2 - 243 - Azzira's report
Deck 2 - 284 - Kenyon report
Deck 2 - 283 - Science dossier
Deck 2 - 141 - Radiation report
Deck 2 - 181 - Thryst's quarters (where you get shot)
Deck 3 - 242 - Hamie Lucis (Shower)
Deck 1 - 181 - Telemetry control
Deck 1 - 312 - Garrilac's quarters
Deck 1 - 223 - Garrilac is sometimes found here
Deck 1 - 141 - Garrilac is sometimes found here
Deck 1 - 372 - Aztik's quarters
Deck 1 - 262 - Pesticide
Deck 1 - 211 - Senator's quarters
Deck 1 - 161 - Yorry the gardener's quarters
Deck 1 - 251 - Navigator's quarters (Braille book)
Deck 2 - 363 - Gunny is found here
Deck 2 - 364 - Or here
Deck 3 - 262 - The Captain's office (orbital disk machine)
Deck 3 - 141 - Suzie the floating head
Deck 3 - 263 - The screensaver database screen
Deck 3 - 242 - The room with the glass floor
- Use first aid kit (in inventory) on injured engineer, who gives you shield activation key.
- Examine rubble to reveal clothing, which you examine, pick up, and put on.
- Use shield activation key on inactive override key.
- Follow the engineer when he opens the door and enters a twisty corridor. One of two guards will stun you.
Dream Maze 1
- Complete the maze either by finding exit or waiting for the required time to expire.
- Talk to Camik Seral and give him your name when he asks and your credentials. Before he goes to the bay with Suzie, Camik tells you about the special guest (senator) to the station, which will now add a line to your questions menu.
- Talk to the engineer you rescued, who is now lying down in sick bay until he mentions "We turn to the skies", which will now appear in your statements menu.
- When he returns, ask Camik about the special guest (senator), which adds a line to your statements menu.
- Wait Dr. Luvey arrives, who will ask for the radiation report and give you a medical pass.
Room No. 243 (Azzira)
- Exit sick bay and turn right to find and enter room 243.
- Pick up, examine, and read Azzira's report in the shower to add more statements to the conversation menu.
Room No. 284
- Exit room 243, turn left, go through the sick bay, turn left, enter room 284. Pick up, examine, and read the document behind one of the computers to add another statement.
- Talk to the two engineers until they tell you to go see Garrilac.
Room No. 283
- Exit room 284, go across the hall, and enter room 283. Pick up, examine, and read the document on the floor behind a computer to add another statement.
Room 141 (Inner Ring)
- Find and enter room 141 on the Inner Ring.
- Command Malichek to 'Give me the Radiation Report." You should already have the "Kenyon Report."
- Give Dr. Luvey the Radiation Report., and when she asks, the Kenyon Report. She then gives you greater access to the ship.
Star Lab, Research 1, Room 284
- Follow Dr. Luvey to the star lab. Stand next to Dr. Luvey and wait for the code ('G... S... G... S...')
- Go next door to room 282, pick up and examine the two objects lying on the floor.
Number 181, Ring 1
- Go to number 181on ring 1, get shot by an engineer and enter dream maze 2, if you have been told by Garrilac or the engineers in room 284 to see him. If not go back to 284 and talk to the engineers, and wait for Garrilac. If the engineers are gone, look for them on the research decks.
Dream Maze 2
- Complete the maze either by finding exit or waiting for the required time to expire.
- After the maze, the engineer will inform you of a medical staff experiment
Garrilac, Room 312, Engineering 1
- After Garrilac tells you about the problems on the station, give him ALL your special statments, which should include: "the ship's orbit is decreasing," the scientists are reducing orbit," and "turn to the skies."
- Garrilac will give you new special statements, which include "Garrilac knows kenyon plan," and "sure enough."
- Give Garrilac the Azzira report.
- Garrilac will tell you to blackmail Azira with the "Ah! Evidence," and gives the report.
- Do not let Garrilac leave by talking to him when he attempts to.
Azzira, Research 1, Room 271
- Ask Azzira "what's happening?" Azzira will tell you of his "Amenesis Cradle" mind control experiment, giving you another special statment ("Azzira has a mind control experiment."
- Tell Azzira, "Garrilac knows kenyon plan"
- When Azzira asks for proof, say "I have Azzira's report."
- Azzira will give you instructions on how to correct the orbit on an unformatted disk called the orbital disk.
Telemetry Control Board, Engineering Deck 1, Room 181
- Use orbital disk on telemetry control board.
- Pick up disk, which now is called the 'correction plan disk,' when machine ejects it onto the floor.
- Find Garrilac at engineering 1, room 141, engineering 1, room 233, or engineering 1, room 312 or walking between these rooms.
- Give Garrilac the 'correction plan disk', then follow him to room 141, engineering 1 where he will change the orbit.
- When Garrilac tells you, go see Aztik, after telling Garrilac "We turn to the skies."
Aztic, engineering 1, room 372
- Wait for Aztic if necessary and after he tells you he knows what is happening ask him "What's happening?"
- You'll find Garrilac in his quarters (Engineering Deck 1, room #312). As you enter, Garrilac will ask for your help
to uncover the various plots taking place on the station. He'll then ask you if you know anything... By using "Make a
statement", reel off all of your special statements, the most important being "Scientists reducing orbit and Ships orbit
decaying". This in turn will add a further two new special statements: "Garrilac knows plan" and "Sure enough".
- He'll then tell you about blackmailing Azzira. However, he needs evidence (always a problem, look at OJ). Give
him Azzira's report. "Thanks..." or a little something like that. Garrilac tells you to use the report to blackmail Azzira,
then gives it back to you. Once you've finished talking with him, use the special statement "We turn to the skies." It's a
little profound sentence that the engineers like to hear. If he tries to leave, knee-cap him, ONLY joking! Just continue
- You find this bizarre-looking bald psycho scientist (Azzira, that is) on Research Deck 1, room #271. Ask him
the question "What's happening?" He'll talk about the Anamnesis Cradle (his mind control experiment). You now have
another new special statement: "Azzira has a mind control experiment".
- Using a special statement, tell him that "Garrilac knows Kenyon plan." He'll then ask you to produce proof with
these allegations. With a smug grin, tell him "I have Azzira's report." (Your speech bubble will say "I have your
report.") His once-cheeky smile turns into a displeased frown. "You're very clever," he replies. He then gives you the
instructions to correct the decreasing orbit, along with an unformatted disk.
- With the disk in your inventory, make your way to Engineering Deck 1, room #181. Use the unformatted disk on
the Telemetry Control Board. The disk will then be ejected, but now called the orbital disk if examined.
- Next stop, the Captain's office. But don't worry about the Captain, he's already dead! His office lies on Geodome
Deck 3, room #262. Use the disk on the Captain's terminal (far left). The terminal will eject the disk with data on it,
which is now called the correction plan disk when examined.
- You've got the disk, the disk holds the data, and the data can save the station. So go and find Garrilac. He's
located on Engineering Deck 1, in either room #141, #223 or somewhere in between. He may also be in his quarters,
room #312. Once you've found him, give him the correction plan disk.
- Once he's thanked you he'll say, "Now lets see if Azzira is as smart as he thinks." Or something along those lines.
He'll then toddle off to room #141 (unless you found him there, then he'll stay), so follow him. Once he's inputted the
data to change the station's orbit, he thanks you and advises you to see Aztik for more information. Before Garrilac
dashes off, say "We turn to the skies" - for one of those friendly moments!
- You'll find Aztik in his quarters, (if not, he's on his way) which is on this deck in room #372. Aztik's got the 411
(information), so ask him the question "What is happening?" He tells you about a woman called Hamie Lucis who got
injured in the Tree Growth Room on Geodome Deck 2. Ask Aztik about the chief of security: "What do you think
about Ramin Jurell?" Then ask about the senator: "What do you think about Tamorin Aidan-Edgill?" Two very dodgy
people indeed - a cop and a politician, surely not! Tell Aztik to "Turn to the skies" and then go off in search of Hamie.
- You'll find Hamie Lucis in the shower in her quarters, which is on Research Deck 3, room #242. Now although
Hamie is in the shower, she's still fully dressed - nuts! But even more bizarre, to talk to her you too must get IN the
shower (yes fully dressed!), otherwise she won't tell you anything. Ask her "What is happening?" She'll talk about the
situation on Geodome 2, whilst asking you to go and see Gunny and Yorry. Now ask her "What is the status of the
Tree Growth?" The words "bad" and "state" soon follow. Before she finishes speaking, she advises you to take her
environment suit. You'll find the suit in the corner of the shower, so pick it up.
- Exit Hamie's quarters and go to Geodome Deck 1, room #161 and speak to the gardener Yorry. He'll ask about
the status of his plants. Make a statement that the tree growth room has been "irradiated". Yorry will suggest to you
that pesticide should be used on the botany control board.
- Leave Yorry and make your way to room #262. This is where you'll find the pesticide (just don't try sniffing it,
otherwise; HeY mAn, LoOk At ThE pReTtY cOlOuRs On ThE waLL! Pickup the pesticide and examine it -
otherwise you won't have the special statement advising you that it works better in a cold environment.
- Although you need to go to Geodome Deck 2, it's restricted access at the moment. So go to Geodome Deck 3
first. Wait by the teleport until you spot a female security guard. Before she reaches you, put on the environment suit
that you picked up from Hamie's quarters. As soon as the guard sees you in the suit, she'll give you access to
Geodome Deck 2. Don't waste any time getting there, as the access doesn't last for too long.
- OPTIONAL: No sooner than beaming down to Geodome Deck 2, you'll notice that there is very little lighting. If
you take a gander down the second ring (rooms starting with a 2), you should come across a switch on the wall called
the 'Utilities Node'. Stand directly in front of it and press 5, then Right on the D-pad to move it all the way up. And
then the Lord said... "I need a bloody break, I'm knackered!" Er, I mean, "Let there be light." Voila!
- Now to take care of that tree-growth problem. But you'll need help from Gunny (one of the guys Hamie
mentioned). This sad and depressed individual can be found wondering between two rooms on the outer ring (rooms
beginning with a 3). Incredibly ugly, he even makes the Elephant Man look attractive. When you find him he'll be
pleased to see you (one of the few crew members who are!). Give him the pesticide, then give the command, "Use
pesticide on botany control board." Then make the special statement: "Pesticide works better in a cold environment."
He tells you he'll wait until he feels the temperature drop before using the pesticide.
- It's up to you to change the room temperature in order for Gunny to inject the pesticide. The ATMOSPHERE
NODE for the Geodome decks can be found on Research Deck 1, room #263. En route you should get a message
from Suzie (the big floating head), that Gunny is in position and waiting. As you enter the room you'll find the node
directly in front of you on the back wall. Stand facing it and press 5, then use Left on the D-pad to move it all the way
to the bottom. Suzie will inform you that radiation has decreased and teleport access restrictions no longer apply.
- Note: The above is the basis for most of the really good, high-scoring endings. This would be a great time to save
your game, as loads of endings spring from this point.
- Now to obtain a hard copy of Jurell's very dodgy file. But before you can get to the file you'll need authorisation
from Suzie (the floating head). So go to the main Suzie room on Geodome Deck 3, room #141. Ask Suzie "Where
can I find a locked security file", or words to that effect. She'll tell you that the file is being restricted. So make the
special statement "Sure Enough". And, sure enough, using Jurell's password you'll gain access to the locked file.
- Note: After coming out of the Main Suzie room, wait next to the teleporter (on your right as you exit the Suzie room)
for Djinn. He'll ask you to "Meet with Senator", "Come with Djinn." Just ignore him and continue - the relevance of
this meeting becomes apparent in step 39.
- You now need to make your way to the nearest large screen-saver-Suzie screen (what a mouthful). This is on the
bridge (same deck, room #263).
- As you enter the room you may find Jurell already in here. You can try sending him away, but it's usually best just
to wait for him to leave (it doesn't take long anyway). Once he's gone, press 5 to access the database.
- Select the following pathway, pressing 5 to continue. "Database Access, Icarus Station, Base Personnel,
Command Section, Ramin Jurell, File Number, Play film." You'll then view a short movie, showing proof of the
Captain's assassination at the hands of Jurell, aided by the Captain's adulterous wife - Dana Luvey (that bitch!). Once
the movie has finished, a hard copy is produced and lies on the floor in front of you. Pick it up.
- Next stop: visit the senator. However, this is only possible if you have completed the above steps before he
leaves the station. (If you fail to reach him before he goes, you'll need to pursue a different ending.) Between steps 35
& 36 you should have met with the Senator's guard - Djinn (a complete arse of a man). If not, wait by a teleporter
(usually #13) for him to find you. Now that you have a hard copy of Jurell's crime, you can go and find the Senator.
So make your way to the Senator's quarters on Geodome Deck 1, room #211. (If he's not there, command someone
to lead you to him.)
- When you eventually come face-to-face with the Senator, he'll babble on about not hesitating to tell him things.
Before he wanders off, tell him the special statement "The ship's orbit is decreasing." Then, make the special statement
"Azzira has a mind control experiment." If Djinn is in the room, the Senator will order Djinn to bring that psychotic
doctor to him. If he's not, the Senator will go and find him. But before the Senator leaves, give him the Evidence
Recording. This will trigger the Senator into a speech about you being somewhat of a detective, then asks you to
leave this in his capable hands. (Amazingly enough, entrusting vital information to a politician is the right thing to do!)
- After your meeting with the Senator, make your way to the Star Lab - Research Deck 1, room #284. When you
enter the room (depending on how quick you've been so far), you may hear Suzie witter on about messages from the
sun (something about rings within rings or fire, flesh, water. However, if you enter, and she doesn't say anything, just
trundle across to the room opposite (#283). In the far left corner there should be a piece of paper - the message
printout. Pick up and examine the printout. If neither of these have occurred, wait around in the Star Lab (#284) for
the messages. You now have the special question "Is the sun trying to communicate?"
- Once you've got the special question, you need to go and see Suzie (yes, the big shiny head!). The Suzie head
room is on Geodome Deck 3, room #141. When you get there ask her the special question, "Is the sun trying to
communicate?" Suzie will reply that she thinks so, but needs more information and time. After waiting for a short time,
prompt her with the question, "What is happening?" (You may need to do this a couple of times.) Suzie will reply that
she thinks there is sentient life on the sun (hence the name of the game), but she is not able to decode the messages.
Ask the question, "What should I do now?" Suzie advises you to go and see Navigator Ta. Although this is not strictly
necessary, it does provide the clue to the next step.
- You'll find the Navigator's quarters on Geodome Deck 1, room #251. There you'll find a book of Braille lying in
the middle of the floor. Examine it, then scan it using your mobile scanner. You can pick up the book if you wish, but
it's not necessary as you already have what you came for (the information now in the mobile scanner).
- With the newly gained information, make your way to Geodome Deck 3, room #242 (the room with the glass
floor). Use the mobile scanner on the machine to your left. Suzie can now decode the information, although this will
take a little while. If you want, you can always have a little gander around the decks until Suzie's finished. As she'll call
you back when she's finished: she'll request you to return to the main Suzie room (Geodome Deck 3, room #141).
- As you move hastily through the door, Suzie informs you that she's decoded the messages. There are beings on
the sun and, furthermore, they are trying to help save the station. She tells you to go to the Main Science Lab on
Research Deck 1, room #161, as someone must be present there. Ignore this for the purpose of a maximum-score
ending. She then tells you that she has some important information which you should know. So she sends Beemin (the
bearded guy) out of the room. Wait for Camik (the spectacled fashion victim from the very beginning). When he
arrives you find out some very disturbing facts (almost as disturbing as his clothes). You're NOT Garrit Sherova (your
character name), but actually a man-made robot called 'The Digital Messiah' - as if this game isn't weird enough! He
then tells you that your destiny is to pilot a spaceship into the sun and become one with nature. Yeah! Right! And
Camik's destiny is to get smacked the hell out! He then leaves.
- As I'm sure you'll agree this is not, I repeat NOT a good idea! Because if you did pilot a ship, then you'd be dead
- which can't be good for you! The next step is to work on a way around this insane plan. So turn to Suzie and make
the special statement "Azzira has a mind control experiment." You and Suzie then talk about using the experiment to
download your mind onto a disk, and send that in your place (cool plan!). She says that in order for this to work, you
must override Azzira's main computer and obtain his hard disk.
- To receive a few more points, stop off on Geodome Deck 1, room #161 (Yorry the gardener's room) and he'll
tell you that he's heard the good news about his plants, and thanks you. Make the statement, "The Tree growth room
has the status of clear", then tell him to "Turn to the skies."
- Stay on this deck, and make your way to the high-security cell in room #121. You should find Azzira already in
there. When you enter the room, try to speak with him. He'll start off by telling you the Orbit Correction Data which
he gave you earlier (after you blackmailed him) is fake. He tells you to warn Garrilac before we all die. Just for good
measure, insult him before leaving.
- Now you must find Garrilac. You'll find him on Engineering Deck 1, in rooms #141 or #223, or somewhere in
between. If you can't find him, try his quarters (#312). When you find him, make the special statement, "The orbit
correction plan is bogus." He'll say, "WHAT!", and then thank you for telling him. He also says, "It's lucky that he
hadn't implemented the spurious data yet." Tell him to "Turn to the skies", and leave.
- From here you should make your way to Research Deck 1, room #271 (Azzira's office). It should be empty
(because that crazy wacko is behind bars). Go over to the machine to the left of the entrance and use the Computer
Override device in your inventory. A fire should start, then stop, leaving a small device on the floor in front of you.
Pick it up and examine. This is the hard disk.
- Note: You can find maps to the dream mazes above the computer.
- Now take the hard disk to Suzie (Geodome Deck 3, room #141). As you enter the room, use the hard disk on
the first computer on your left. Suzie will say something, then you'll view the end sequence. You've completed the
game with a maximum score!
Alien Communication Ending
- Complete the main walkthrough up to and including step 34 (see Total Solution).
- You must now return to the Star Lab on Research Deck 1, room #284. When you arrive Suzie should be wittering
on about messages from the sun (if you're quick enough getting there). There are three messages in all, including
"Rings with rings" and "Fire, flesh or water". If you don't hear Suzie when you enter the room, go to the room
opposite (#283) and pick up the piece of paper on the floor ('message printout' when examined). If the paper is
missing, then Suzie hasn't printed it yet, so just go back into room #284 and wait for her to read the messages out.
When you've either heard Suzie or read the printout, you'll receive the special question: "Is the sun trying to
- Now that you have this special question, you need to go and see Suzie (well, her head anyway!). The Suzie head
room is on Geodome Deck 3, room #141. When you get there you'll see a big silver head (yep, that's our Suzie).
Ask her the special question, "Is the Sun trying to communicate?" Suzie will tell you that she thinks so, but needs more
information and time. After waiting a little while, prompt her with the question, "What is happening?" (You may need
to do this a couple of times.) Suzie will reply that she thinks there is sentient life on the sun (hence the name of the
game), but she cannot decode the messages. Ask the question, "What should I do now?" Suzie advises you to go and
see Navigator Ta.
- The Navigator's quarters are located on Geodome Deck 1, room #251. You'll find a book of Braille lying in the
middle of the floor. Examine it, then scan it using your mobile scanner. You can pick up the book if you wish, but it's
not necessary as you already have what you came for (the information now in the mobile scanner).
- With the newly gained information, make your way to Geodome Deck 3, room #242. This room has a glass floor,
so there should be no mistaking your location. Use the mobile scanner on the machine to your left. Suzie can now
decode the information, although this will take a little while. If you want you can have a nose around. Suzie will call
you back when she's finished: she'll request you to return to the main Suzie room (room #141).
- As you go barging through the door, Suzie informs you that she's decoded the messages. There are beings on the
sun and, furthermore, they are trying to help save the station. She tells you to go to the Main Science Lab on
Research Deck 1, room #161, as someone must be present there.
- So like a shot, get your worthless hide down there, and pronto! Now just use the big machine in the middle of the
The end sequence is now triggered... Alien Communication.
Game Over - Alien Communication "It's life Jim, but not as we know it!" - Dr McCoy, USS Enterprise. In a world
where corruption, scandal, murder, mad scientists and showering fully dressed are commonplace, there was one thing
that wasn't expected: Alien Communication. With the help of these beings, Garrit was able to save the Icarus Mining
Station from total destruction; whilst making a few new friends, and enemies... But is everything quite what it seems?
- Complete the main walkthrough up to and including step 38 (see Total Solution). You now have the Evidence
- Give the Evidence Recording to an engineer. He'll go on about what a bad thing it is. Now just wait around for an
engineer to summon you to Garrilac. If you've given the Evidence Recording to Garrilac, you may still have to wait
until Garrilac summons you.
- Once summoned, you can either follow the engineer, or you can make your way to Engineering Deck 1, room
#141. If he's not there try #223, then #312.
- When you meet with Garrilac, he'll tell of his plan to get off this doomed station, or something along those lines. He
then asks you to get the yacht beacon from the Senator's quarters and bring it to him - no problem!
- Now go to the Senator's quarters. Djinn should be standing outside the locked room. Go behind the Senator's
quarters. To get there you'll need to go through a garden room (the ones with pillars and two doors). The back of his
quarters is represented by a big black square wall with the usual circular design. Now use the panel on the wall.
- After using the panel (either the far wall panel earlier in his quarters, or just a minute ago behind his quarters), open
and enter through the door.
- The Senator's quarters should be empty. The yacht beacon is in the shower. Pick it up. If the room has people in it,
take the beacon and get out of there fast.
- Return to Engineering Deck 1 and look for Garrilac. Try the rooms in this order: #141, #223 or #312. Now give
him the beacon: he'll be overjoyed and will give you a launch key - to activate an escape pod for you and all the
- Now go to Auxiliary Control, room #131 or #231 (depending on which ring you enter). Enter the room's cubby
hole on the left (or right, depending on the door you entered from), and use the launch key on the panel in front of
you. End sequence is now initiated.
Note: This can only be used before the Senator has left the station. 1. Complete the main walkthrough up to and
including step 38 (see Total Solution). You now have the Evidence Recording.
- Complete the 'Mutiny One' walkthrough up to and including step 7. You now have the yacht beacon.
- Now go to a teleporter that can take you to the dock. Access will be denied. Use the yacht beacon and wait for a
while. Ha! "Access Granted."
- Enter the dock and go down the long red corridor to the purple helmet room (I beg your pardon!). Now simply
use the green panel on your left to trigger the end sequence.
Death And Glory Ending
- Complete the main walkthrough up to and including step 4
- You now know your true
identity and your destiny to die in the sun.
- Go to Engineering 3, room #212. This is the Web Runner Bay. Use the
machine on the far wall to activate the end sequence.
- Wander around until the Senator has left the station, or is just about to leave. At some point during the game (if
you've been pretty slow), Navigator Ta comes looking for you. She'll tell you that Jacomo (her mate), is missing.
Now go to Geodome 2, room #141. You should find Jacomo inside, under a golden shower (ahem... you need to
ask Jacomo the name of the room while you're in it). Mandana should be outside. Ask her what you should do now.
- Remember the Utilities Node on the second ring of Geodome Deck 2. This is the control panel you used to turn
the lights up before. This time turn all the power off by moving the lights down, instead of up.
- You now need the Flow Inhibitor, which can be found on Engineering Deck 3, room #263.
- Take it to room #161 on Geodome Deck 2 (next door to Jacomo). Use the Flow Inhibitor on the Outbound
Water Pump Disk. Now go back and see Jacomo.
- Mandana should open the room and enter. Follow her. Jacomo will now ask you to tell Ta where she is.
- You should find Ta on Geodome Deck 1, room #271 (a two-doored Pillar Garden). Tell her that Jacomo is in
Geodome Deck 2, room #141 (this only works if you've already asked Jacomo the name of the room - step 1
- Wait for a little while until Ta finds you and informs you that Jacomo is now meditating. Then, after another short
wait, Jacomo should come and ask you to help pilot the station to safety.
- Go to the Navigator Chamber (via teleport) with Jacomo. You now have the final end sequence.
Parts of walkthrough are Copyright 1997, Alfred C. Giovetti, All Rights Reserved, Use Only With Permission
"Tim Vervliet" email@example.com
Hi, my names is Tim Vervliet and I live in Belgium. I noticed that your
walkthrough for the Sentient isn't complete. Where is all the rest. I need
it very hard. If you could mail me back with the solutions i would
appriciate it very much. Thanks in advance. Tim
- From: Tim Vervliet firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much. It wasn't easy to find one, but I took a look at your one and its very good. Best Regards, Tim Vervliet, Belgium