The game sometimes requires you to talk to somebody and mention certain thing before a certain option is advailble.
Part I - The Largo Embargo
Acessible locations - woodtick, beach, swamp, cemetery, pennisula.
Acessible Locations - toll bridge, woodsmith, bar, kitchen, map
maker, inn, laundry.
- You started with lots of money in your inventory, though you are not going to keep them for long. Largo will come and take all your money.
- Walk to the right. You'll find a map of the island. Move the cursor around to check what places you can access.
- Walk to boathouse. Talk to Captain Dread. He'll tell you to get rid of Largo before you can get out of this island.
- Walk to coffin. Use coffin. Row to the right until you have reach the shack.
- Walk to the right and talk to the voodoo lady, Mojo. Ask her about the voodoo doll. You'll get a voodoo shopping list from her.
- The 4 items are from the dead, head, thread and body.
1. Item from the dead - Largo's ancestor.
- At the toll bridge, look at the sign. Pick up the sign, you'll get the shovel on it.
- Walk to graves. Look at tombstones. Locate Largo's ancestor grave. Use the shovel to dig the appropriate grave. Get a bone.
2. Item from the body - Largo's body fluid.
- Go to Wally's place (the cartographer). Walk to the pile of papers. Pick up a piece of paper.
- Walk to the hatch (bar). Talk to bartender. When you mentioned Largo,Largo will appears and spit something on the wall. Wait for him to leave. Use the piece of paper to get the spit on the wall.
3. Item from the head - Largo's hair
- Walk to window (just beside the hatch). This will let you enter the kitchen. Walk to table, pick up knife.
- Walk to the inn. Talk to innkeeper. Use knife on the rope to release the alligator. The innkeeper will run after the alligator so you
enter the Largo's room.
- Largo's room. Walk to the plastic head. Pick up toupee.
4. Item from the thread - Largo's clothing
- Walk to laundry shop. Walk to the left, pick up the bucket.
- Look at swamp. Use bucket on swamp to get a bucket of mud.
- Largo's room. Close the door first. Put the bucket of mud on top of the door. Wait for Largo to come in. This will dirty Largo's clothing.
- Follow him to the laundry. Listen to the conversation.
- Go back to Largo's room. Close the door. Get the laundry ticket behind the door.
- Go to the laundry. Give the ticket to the old man to get Largo's clothing.
- Talk to Mojo. Give her the four items. She'll give you a voodoo doll and some pins.
- Largo's room. Use pins on voodoo doll. This will get Largo off the island.
- Talk to Captain Dread. You'll need to find something for him first.
- Walk to Wally's place. Talk to him. Make sure he has nothing more to tell you. Wait for him to put down his monocle. Pick up monocle.
- Give the monocle to Captain Dread. He'll will need you to get 20 pieces of eight first.
- Walk to laundry. Talk to pirates. Agree to buy wood polish.
- Walk to woodsmith's place. Talk to him and buy the wood polish.
- Walk to laundry. Use wood polish on peg leg. You'll get a piece of eight each time you do that. But that don't give you sufficient
money to pay the Captain.
- So, you need to find a job and earn some money.
- Pick up stick.
- Mojo's place. Look around. Pick up string.
- Walk to inn. Look at bowl. Pick up cheese squiggles.
- Walk to laundry. Open box. Use stick on box. Use cheese squiggles on box. Use string on stick. Wait for the rat to eat the cheese.
Pull the string to catch the rat. Open box. Get rat.
- Go to the kitchen (enter it from the window). Put rat in the pot.
- Walk to bar. Talk to bartender. Ask him about the stew. He'll check the stew and find the rat in the soup. As a result, the cook is
fired and you got a new job. The bartender will give you 420 pieces of eight.
- Talk to the Captain.
Part II - Four Map Pieces
There are three islands you can access: Scabb, Booty and Phatt.
- Outside the boat. Pick up parrot chow. Read the book about Big Whoops to find out who are having the map pieces.
1. Map piece from Rapp Scallion the cook.
- Enter antique shop. Buy the well polished saw (near the door).
- Walk to laundry. Use the well polished saw on peg leg.
- Walk to woodsmith's place. He'll be out for emergency service. Pick up hammer and nails.
- Enter Stan's coffin shop. Talk to him. Ask him to show you the coffin.
- When he is in, close the coffin. He'll give you a hankie.
- Close the coffin again.
- Use the hammer with the nails to trap Stan inside the coffin.
- Get the crypt key.
- Use the crypt key to open the crypt. Enter the crypt. You'll find
many coffins with quotes on them. You'll need to find out which
one is Rapp's coffin before you can open them.
- Once you reach the isle, you'll be captured. In the jail.
- Open mattress. Pick up stick. Use stick on bone.
- Give the bone to the dog.
- Get key.
- Use key to open jail door.
- Get the envelopes. One of them contains your personnal item and the other contain a
banana and an organ.
- Walk to the library.
- Borrow a few books.
- Get a temporary library card from the librarian.
- Borrow the book on voodoo "receipts: the joy of hex".
- Open gate. Walk to door. Enter door.
- Talk to guard. FInd some reason to get him away. Go upstairs.
- Use book (any one will do) to swap the book from the governer.
- Look at the book. It's contain all the famous quotes of many pirates.
- Look at the coffins.
- Open the coffin of Rapp Scallion. Look inside.
- Pick up some ash.
- Go to Mojo's place.
- Look at the jar. One of them is the ash 2 life potion.
- Talk to Mojo.
- Give her the ash of Rapp Scallion and get the ash-2-life potion from her.
- Use the book of voodoo receipts when needed.
- Use the potion on Rapp's ash. Talk to Rapp. Agree to check up his
hut and get a key from him.
- Use the key to open door to the weenie hut. Use the knob to turn
off the gas.
- Talk to Rapp again. He'll give you a map piece.
2. Map piece from Young Lindy, the cabin boy.
- Walk to antique shop. The map piece is on sale there for 6 million
pieces of eight.
- You'll need to find the head piece from the Mad Monkey to exchange for it. Buy the horn.
- Talk to Captain Kate (the women with the big hat). Get a leaflet from her.
- Go to spitting contest. Try spitting.
- Walk to the flags and look at them.
- Try to pick them up.
- Use horn. All the people there will be distract for a while.
- Pick up the flags and shift their position.
- Try spitting again. You will do a bit better, but not good enough.
- Go to the bar.
- Show the library card to the innkeeper and this allow you to buy drinks from him.
- Buy the blue drink and yellow drink.
- You'll be given a crazy straw.
- Use the blue drink on the yellow drink to get the green drink.
- Go to the spit master. Use the crazy straw with the green drink.
- This make your spit thicker.
- Try the contest again. Not bad, you
got second place.
- Try spitting again, this time spit only when you find the women scarf is flying (this indicates that it's windy). This let you win the contest.
- You get a plague.
- Go to antique shop. Sell the plague to the dealer for 6000 pieces
- Talk to Captain Kate. Charter the ship but don't go to sea yet.
- Borrow the book "Disaster : Great shipwrecks of the century".
- Read the book and note down the location of the sunken monkey.
- Talk to Captain Kate again. Look for sunken treasure.
- Go to the location indicated in the book. Dive for treasure. When
you have found the ship, pick up the head piece. Use the anchor
to go up.
- Go to antique shop. Give the head piece to the dealer, get the
3. Map piece from Captain Marley.
- Phatt Isle
- Go to alley. Talk to man.
Play the game. You'll always lose in the game. Notice the little guy always win. So, something fishy is happening.
- Follow the little guy to the another alley. Observe what he do.
- When he has left.
- Knock on the slot on the door.
- Ask about the next winning number. You'll be shown two signs. Always answer with the number of fingers you are shown previously, i.e.
if he show you 4 then 5 answer 4
if he show you 5 then 2 answer 5
if he show you 1 then 2 answer 1
- Remember the number and go an play the game again. You just need to win the invitation card. There is no need for the rest of the
- Go to custume shop. Give invitation to man. Get your custum.
- The guard will stop you and demand an invitation card and a custume.
- Wear the custume and go to the governer's mansion.
- Go to the side of the mansion. Open door and enter the kitchen.
- Try to get the fish.
- You'll be chased outside.
- This time try to pick up the trashcan.
- This irritates the chef and he will chase after you.
- Run round the mansion and enter the kitchen again. Pick up fish.
- Enter mansion. Pick up map piece. Exit the mansion.
- Try to get away. The dog and the gardener will stop you and bring you the Elaine.
- Talk to her as sweetly as possible.
- The distance between you two should get as near as possible.
- After she has thrown the map piece outside the window.
- Pick up the oars.
- Exit mansion and try to pick up the map. The wind will blow it away to the cliff. Pick up the dog.
- Walk to the side. Look at the map piece. You'll need something to
get the map piece.
- Walk to pier. Talk to fisherman. Bet with him. Give him the fish
to get the fishing pole.
- Walk to the side of the cliff. Use the fishing pole on the map.
A bird will take the map away.
- Walk to the big tree. There is a plank in one of the hole. Pick
up the plank. Use the oar in the first hole. Walk to the tree
and then stand on oars. The oar will break and you'll have a
dream. The necessary stuff will be written in the piece of paper
in your inventory.
- Go to woodsmith's place. Give the oars to smithy. He'll fix it
- Use oar in first hole. Stand on oar. Use the plank in second
hole. Stand on plank. Pick up oar and put in in third hole.
Stand on oar, pick up plank and put it in fourth hole... etc
until you reach the top of the tree. Enter door. Look at the
pile of maps. Use the dog to get map piece.
4. Map piece from Mister Roger, the first mate
- Pick up telescope.
- Go to antique shop. Buy the sign beside parrot. Notice the hook
behind the sign. Use the parrot chow with the hook. The parrot
will turn to look at it. Buy the mirror.
- Go to the bar. Use banana on metronome. Pick up monkey.
- Use leaflet (from Captain Kate) on poster. Exit the island.
Captain Kate will be captured. Enter the jail. Use the key
to free her. Pick up the envelope with her belonging. There
is a bottle of half grog inside.
- Walk to the path above the waterfall. Use the monkey on the pump.
The water will stop flowing.
- Enter the cave. This leads you to the cottage.
- Talk to man. Try the challenge and see what happened. You'll
definitely lose if you don't do something. Take the challenge
again. Pick up mug. Use mug on tree to empty it first. Use mug
with bottle of half grog. This allow you to win the contest.
Walk to the trapdoor. Push the brick. You'll fall straight
through the tunnel. Ok, let's try that again. Open the window
first. Use the mirror on the mirror frame. Go outside the
cottage and use the telescope on the groteque statue. The sun
ray will burn a hole in the brick. Push the brick again. Look
at the skeleton. Pick up the map piece.
- Go to the library. Open lighthouse model. Pick up lens.
- Go to Wally's place. Give him the lens. Give him the map pieces.
He'll ask you to run an errand for him.
- Talk to Mojo. Get the juju bag. Look inside it. There's a love
bomb and a box of matches.
- Go to Wally's place. He's captured by LeChuck.
- Notice that there is a box laying near the swamp. Look at it.
Open it and use it.
Part III - LeChuck's Fortress
- Walk to the right. You'll find a lots of signs there. Don't enter
it yet. Walk to the right tunnel. Look at jail. Talk to Wally.
- Walk back to the signs. Enter the back tunnels. Look at the piece
of paper you have. Push bones according to what is written on the
piece of paper. You'll need to do it 4 times, each time using one
of the verses.
- You should find a huge door. It may look complicated. But you
simply need to open the door. And this let you a doggie door.
Pick up the jail key. It's a trap and you'll be hanging in the
air in no time.
- You can't move now. but you can still use your mouth. Use crazy
straw on green drink. You can spit on many places but you just need
to concentrate on two places: the pan (just below Wally) and the
shield (to your right). Notice that they changes their angle
slightly every time you spit on them. Spit on them to adjust their
angle. The correct angle will let you spit on the shield and it
then bounces off to the pan which in turn send it to the candle.
This turns off the light and you manage to escape.
- In darkness, use the box of matches to light up the place. Oops,
seem that you have done it at the wrong place.
Part IV - Dinky Island
- Talk the Herman. You must talk for a long time before you hit the
right answer. There are many thing on the beach. Pick up crowbar.
Pick up martini glass. Use glass with ocean. Use glass of sea water
with sill to get distill water. Pick up bottle in the ocean. Use
the bottle on the rock to break it. Open barrel to get cracker.
Give cracker to parrot. Note what it says.
- Enter jungle. Walk to the left all the way to the big tree. Use
the broken bottle on the bag. Get the cracker mix. Use the distill
water on cracker mix to get two crackers.
- Walk to the pond (Walk right three times). Pick up rope. Use
crowbar on the box. Get dynamites. Follow the direction given
by parrot. You should find the parrot there. Give another
cracker to it. Follow the direction given by parrot. The parrot
should be there. Give it the last piece of cracker. You should
find the big X.
- Use shovel on big X. Use matches with dynamites. Use dynamites
with hole to blow it up.
- Use crowbar with rope. Use crowbar 'n' rope with metal rod.
Watch what happens.
- In darkness, move the cursor around until you find the light
switch. Turn in on. Oops, Lechuck is here. He will zapped you
to a random room. So, try to get familiar with the different
places and do thing fast.
- In the first aid room. Open trashcan to get 2 surgical gloves.
Open drawer to get hyppdermic springe. Pick up skull.
- In the room with many box. Open all the box you can opened.
Pick up root beer, voodoo doll, balloon.
- Do this in any room you find LeChuck. Give hankie to LeChuck,
he'll blow his nose and give it back to you.
- In the room with the broken grog machine. Use the helium
tank with the 2 surgical gloves and balloon. This make you
lighter. Use the coin return. A coin will drop out. Wait
for LeChuck to enter the room. He'll bend down to pick up
the coin. Pick up his underwear.
- At the elevator, enter it. The 3 balloons you have with you,
will let you use it to go up. Wait for LeChuck to come in,
use the lever to go up. This shut the door and you'll get
- Use the juju bag with the voodoo doll, beard, underwear,
used hankie and skull. Mix them to get the voodoo doll of
- Now, it's revenge time. Walk around to look for LeChuck. When
he enter the room, use the springe on the voodoo doll. He'll
run away from you. Walk around to look for him.
From now on, you can sit back and go through the end game.
Well done, you have completed the game.
special thanks to those who help me out during the game:
Stephen Lau - email@example.com
Wesley Chang - 128a-21g@WEB.berkeley.edu
Fractalman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam - email@example.com