- At the beginning of the game go inside the museum.
- Go inside the room where the Japanese television is filming.
- Take the headphones.
- Go to the opposite room.
- Take the sword and the shield.
- Look at the big picture on the wall.It will tell you a story about yourself.
- Open the door to the right. You are now in the ticket office.
- Take the remote control catapult.
- Take the compact disc.
- Switch on the terminal, you will need to put the plug in the wall on the right side.
- Use the compact disc. Now you can go to the next room.
- Go into the Curator's office.
- Search in the drawer. You'll find a key, a magnetic card and a magazine
- Return in the museum but be carreful because the alarm system is on.
- When you are walking on your knees just avoid the laser beams.
- You have to walk close to the furniture.
- You're back to the entry hall.
- Take the screwdriver in the toolbox and use it on the closed door across the
hallway. Enter the room and take the CO2 fire extinguisher in the far corner
of the room.
- Leave this room and use the key to open the Control box.
- Disable the alarm by using the CO2 fire extinguisher on the control box.
- Now you can enter the next room leading to the outside garden.
- Careful of the alarm system.
- A knight will appear as soon as you enter the room.
- Use the sword or fight with your hands to kill him.
- Watch out for the laser beams.
- Use the magnetic card on the showcase on the left and take the ammo for your
- Use the remote-controlled catapult.
- Drive it to the room with the white laser beams and shoot at the red
button to deactivate the alarm. You have to avoid the little points
on the floor until you are facing the alarm switch. Wait for the
message telling you can shoot to be displayed. Use the ammunition
and shoot. alarm is off. Switch off the remote-controlled catapult,
it is nolonger needed.
- Go into the room and take the sword.
- Go outside in the garden (cloister) where you have to find the hologramme.
- Fight the knight. You will be thrown down the well after being captured by two
The Cells In 1329
- Take the lute and throw it towards the opposite prisoner (Berwal).
- Berwal will play and attract the guard's attention.
- When the guard is in front of you punch him.
- Berwal will then throw you the key to open your cell.
- Take the sword and kill the guard who will leave a key for you to pick up.
- Go inside the open room (you will find a wine bottle).
- Use the key to open the gate.
- Go up the stairs, don't move and let the old blind man walk in front of you.
- Search the fire place and pick up the key to open the door next to the fire
- place (opposite the stairs). Mind the sheep!!
- Take the sheep skin and the shepherd's stick.
- In the next room take the piece of ham, the bottle and bucket which you need to
fill with water in the other room.
- Put out the fire in the fire place with the bucket of water.
- Search and climb inside the chimney.
- Under the Roof
- Use the sheep skin to jump silently from one side to the other.
- Go to the left.
- When you are above the old man's bedroom, use the stick to take his frock.
- Go Left. In the next room, turn right to the dead-end.
- Descend the stairway on the left side.
- Ground Floor
- Search the iron cage and take the book The Knight's Song; and the hologramme.
(Do not push the cage).
- Push the big golden cross, it is a secret passage.
- You will find cups with water, pitch, boneblack, spleen.
- Get the stiletto (from the table in the back of the room).
- Go up the stairs. Take the goose-quill and the wooden box on top of the cupboard
- Stand in front of the desk where you can write and use the book.
- Use the stiletto on the book, you will have a gem.
- Use the water, spleen, and boneblack in that exact order, you will obtain some
- Stand in front of the white paper and use the goose-quill to copy the contents
of the Knight's Song.
- Go back to the room with the iron cage and put back in the cage the
Knight's Song and the wooden box. (Don't lose time because a timer is on !!)
- Go back to the scriptorium, put on the monk's frock and push the torch on the
- The secret passage will close. A monk will enter.
- Follow the monk very carefully (always walk right behind him).
- When you are outside in the cloister, turn right when you are near an open door
(a message is displayed) the monk keeps going straight forward.
- Outside, in the back you will see a guard.
- Once you are inside the hospital, do not go out again.
- Take the wooden pot (on the floor to your left when you enter).
- Smash it against the wall then pick up a key.
- The key opens the door on your left hand side entering the hospital.
- In this room, find a book on a stone edge and read about how to make a sleeping
potion with the ingredients you will find on the 3 shelves.
- Go out and visit the other 4 rooms with shut doors.
- You will find a leather cutter on the shelves to your left hand.
- Another door opens onto a room with a bread oven.
- Find then 2 pieces of bread, one in the oven, the other on the opposite table.
- Pour your green potion on one of them.
- You are now able to open the fourth door and meet an old templar.
- Throw your green bread at him.
- Use then your leather cutter on the hospital statue to take a ruby.
- Repeat the operation on all hospital statues.
- Keep a watch for the 2 guards who are waiting for you outside the old templar
- Provided that you picked up the key the second guard left behind him after your
fight, you can now open the mortuary door.
- Push on the heart of the corpse and find his golden heart.
- Do not use it on the statue as long as you don't have in your possession 8 gems
(among them 3 diamonds).
- Use of the golden heart on the statue in the corner.
- Quickly go towards the other statue at the other end of the room and drink out
of the golden glass the statue offers you.
- You will become drunk and Wolfram will catch you and put you in jail.
The Torture Cell
- Tied on the wheel, you can move towards left (right arrow on keyboard),
to burn the rope which holds you.
- Once you are free, fight with the guard and do not forget to pick up your
things on the table.
- To leave the room, invert the position of the 2 torches.
- This will open up a door for you.
- To avoid getting lost in the corridor, take the first left and show the ring
without a stone to the old templar.
The Old Templar's Cell
- After he dies, pick up the objects he leaves behind and look in the chest.
- Take everything you find. Place the strange red stone inside the leather pouch
to dazzle Wolfram.
- The 9 gems are ready for you to pick up in the golden chalice.
- To open the secret door, use your ring.
- Once you are back in the library, you may meet 2 devils dressed up in monks.
In the library, you can open the big double door leading to the refectory.
- Do not rush! You must first pick up the stack of plates on the table at your
right hand side and then walk towards the kitchen with the plates in your hands
- Go to the scullery where you will find two tombs.
- Use the stones on them and take the key which will allow you to open the door
in the kitchen.
- You are now in the cemetery where zombies and a ghoul wait for you.
- First get rid of the ghoul using the small wooden cross.
- It will leave a tooth for you to open the door at the bottom of the tower.
- Go towards the two other tombs and use the stones.
- Once you are inside the tower, on your left handside you will find a secret
- To open it push on the small statuette on the wall.
- Back in the cells you will have to find your way back to the torture room to
access the cells where you were made prisoner with Berwal.
- Go to Berwal's cell but be careful appearances can be deceitful!
- Go back up to the library.
- Now get out of the library and breathe some fresh air in the cloister.
- Go round and get rid of the guard in front of a door.
- Go inside and look around you.
- You are in a church.
- Look at all the carved pictures on the wall (stations of Christ).
- When you see the number 7, push the picture. A door will open.
- Fight the black knight and go up the steps.
- Use the first weight you find on your left and use it.
- You are on the roof now and you can use your three diamonds on the tomb.
- You will be caught but your friend Berwal will come to your rescue.
- As soon as you see the executioneer quickly leave your iron cage and go
straight ahead to hide from Montfalcon who is watching you from above.
- Take everything on the table and use the corn.
- You are now as impressive looking as your enemy and ready to fight.
- Go straight to the entrance of the church in the small chapel.
- Push the Golden cross and go upstairs.
- Once you are on the roof you have to know that the only way for you to get rid
of Montfalcon is to push him and make him fall.
- Then go back inside and stand in front of the double door where you saw Wolfram.
- Push the torch on the wall.
- Go up the steps and use the small wooden cross on the statue.
- Push the small font which has just appeared.
- Go downstairs through the secret passage now open.
- In the red basement (Wolfram's lair) avoid the pentacle and search everywhere.
- Follow meticulously the indications in the book found on the table in the
- Use the lit torch on the pentacle to make it disappear and use the potion on
the closed book held by the statue.
- A door opens. It will lead you to Juliette at last!
- Take the seal. Get a rope from a shelf.Use the Rope on the Bucket.
- Use the bucket and fill it with water (do not fall in the well) and pour the
water on Juliette.
- Run away from the evil creature and go back up the church.
- Avoid the pentacle and find the big cross next to the stained glass.
- Push it until you reach the sign on the floor. It will collapse on Wolfram.
- Juliette is now free and will run towards you with the glove.
- Place the seal on the glove and use it.
- You are now back in 1995. THE END
- YOU ARE FINISHED
Please send us your comments and suggestions.