Level 1: In the Tomb of Sethi 1st
- Take the torch and enter the tomb.
- At the bottom of the stairs, turn around and take the plank
- Once in front of the hole, lay the plank on the ground to cross the well.
- Once in the room just after the well, look at the pillar on the left and use your document on this 1st clue (Ptah).
- Come back to the center of the room and keep on straight ahead as far as the room with two pillars, take up the stick leaning against one of them.
- Go back where you came from as far as the room located in front of the well.
- In this room with pillars, turn right.
- Go down the staircase and keep going straight ahead as far a room containing six pillars
- Re-enter the small room on the right and kill the cobra using the stick to recover the amulet.
- Go back where you came from to the middle of the hall of columns and head towards the back room (room of the sarcophagus) where 2 characters are to be found.
- Go down towards the rubble and excavate the stones to find the Ostracon.
- Show the Ostracon and the amulet to Imenakth.
- He will give you the ring which will give you access to the village.
- Return to the entry of the tomb.
Level 2: In the village of Deir El Medineh
- Show the ring to the villager called Pentaour, then enter the village.
- In the 1st accessible house on your left, take the tow
- Observe the night table on the ground and use the coded message on this 2nd clue (Pedjet).
- Leave the house and turn left.
- A little further along, you will see a cul-de-sac on your left in which you will find a ladder. Take it !
- Come back out of the cul-de-sac and turn left, at the end of the main road, turn right.
- Go up to the woman opposite in the lane
- Discuss with her whilst rejecting her advances.
- Use the ladder against the wall to the left of the door, the woman cries thief.
- Give her the ring then she leaves you alone.
- In the 2nd room of house, you have to open the large wicker basket on your right and put the broken amulet in it.
- Further in the same room, find a element hidden in the recess located in the against the left wall (silver vase).
- In this same room, fire on the straw mattress in order to reach the cellar.
- Once in the cellar, take from the corpse of Hori the papyrus he holds in his hand.
- Leave the house and turn right.
- In front of the house of Tchaï, take the peg placed above the door and use it on the lock to open the door.
- In the house; take the lamp, go into the dark room and use the tow on the lamp to give light.
- Take the casket of Oushebtis.
- Come back out of the house and return to the entrance of the village. You will find a lane on your left. Aim towards this lane and enter the
house of Penmenefer.
- In Penmenefer's house, present the results of your research to Imenakht who suggests you go to the embalmers workshop.
- Lie down on the straw mattress to sleep as Penmenefer pledges you to do so
Level 3: In the Embalmers' workshop
- At the bottom of the courtyard, knock on the door and present the casket of Oushebtis to the embalmer.
- Go into the workshop and search the 1st room to discover the corpse of Tchaï under one of the mats.
- Use the papyrus discovered in Hori's house on the necklet.
- After having received your 2 debens, follow the embalmer into the preparation room of the mummy and agree to solve his riddle.
- Take the 4 corresponding amulets from the documentary basis (accessible by the interrogation fist) to the god Seth. " Oudjat Eye - Small Column - Djed Pillar and Tit Knot"
- The riddle is : That which is broken bears that which has been wounded
"Oudjat Eye" to be placed in the square top left
"Small column" to be placed in the square below the eye
Beneath the belt of the widow is found the body of the victim.
"Tit knot" to be placed in the square top right hand
"Djed pillar" to be placed in the square bottom right.
- Go into the funeral furniture storeroom. Look at the upper part of the sarcophagus and use the coded message on this 3rd clue (Heri).
- Go out and go into the courtyard and follow the cortege.
Level 4: The tomb of the nobleman
- After entering the tomb, the entry closes up, then use the tow on the standing lamp.
- Take the knife and the boomerang from the chair.
- Use the knife on the wall in order to reveal a passage way.
- Talk with the draftsman and go out into the courtyard.
- After speaking with the wailing woman, go and see the fresco on the right hand wall.
- Compare it with your coded message. You may notice a difference between the 2 documents. A checker features on the 8th square of your clue and is not present on the engraving on the wall.
- So choose the 8th square at the level of the riddle that the weeping woman proposes you.
- Armed with your four clues present them to the wailing woman, she will then give you the name of the guilty party.
Level 5: In the house of Panehesy
- In the courtyard of the house, talk to the porter and hand over to him your 2 debens so that he will let you pass, then go into the garden.
- Once in the garden, a hidden archer will fire at you. You will have to get rid of him using the boomerang.
- Enter the house of Panehesy.
- You have to find the bowl of milk in one of the rooms of the hall.
- In the archive room opposite the entrance, place the bowl of milk on the mat.
- Look at the cat in close-up and take its earring.
- Use the earring on the print on the wall to the right, a recess is hidden there.
- Take the letter and the checker. Cross the hall to go into the antechamber.
- In the bedroom you have to pick up a tunic.
- In the antechamber, a wig and a necklet.
- And lastly, in the bathroom, the tube of Kohol (make-up).
- Still in the bathroom, look at yourself in the mirror and use the wig and the tube of Kohl.
- Return into the hall and speak with the housekeeper.
- Show her the necklet so that she will let you pass.
- Go up to the first floor then go onto the terrace.
- Watch the game of Senet and place the ivory piece that you have recovered from the casket on the missing square.
- Look at your coded message including the name of the guilty party, it will show you in which order you have to click in order to open the secret drawer "Heri - Pedjet - Ptah - Nefer"
- Take the message from the drawer, it is a plan of the temple and more especially of the hypostyle room found in it.
- After the game of Senet, Panehesy threatens you, move towards the balcony to escape.
Level 6: Karnak
- On the forecourt, dialogue with Aamerout, she will help you to enter the temple.
- Once in the temple opposite a woman, turn right around and go straight ahead to the priest.
- Turn left and again go straight ahead.
- You will find yourself at a staircase, and at the end of this, on a terrace.
- Dialogue with the Horologue priest and take the aiming instrument.
- You must aim at the yellow star located above the priest.
- Go back down the staircase as far as the door on the left.
- Give the results of your aiming to the priest and dialogue with him again.
- Recover the small dish from the ground and use it on the basin.
- Use your knife to scour its bottom.
- Recover the 2 elements of stolen booty from the bottom of the basin.
- Look at the plan recovered during the game of Senet, it will indicate to you the position of the pillar where the 2nd element of the booty is to be found.
- Go back down to the level of the temple.
- Turn left and go straight to the back of the temple (passing once again in front of the priest).
- Turn right and take a step forward. Take a good look at the base of the pillars.
- One of these is damaged, search it and you will find the chest necklet.
- Armed with these 2 clues, look for Aamerout and show her your discovers then you find yourself back on the forecourt early in the morning just before the beginning of Opet feast.
- Dialogue with Tô.
- Rip the tunic of Ptahnefer by clicking on it.
- Place the 2 elements of the booty on the base of the necklet that he wears around his neck.
- You will receive the congratulations of Tô and then the reward of gold.
Please send us your comments and suggestions.
FastCounter by LinkExchange