- In adventure games, pick up everything you find. It might be useful later.
- Try combining items in inventory.
- Try everything on a puzzle, even though it seems ridiculous.
- Explore everyplace possible. Draw maps as you explore!
- Get all information possible out of each character you encounter.
- Sometimes, no matter what you say, you get in trouble. Choosing the wrong response can even end the game.
- Save before entering a possibly dangerous situation and after completing a task.
- Save after long cut scenes or movie sequences. If you have to reload, you don't have to watch the whole thing again.
- Save before talking to major characters so you can alter your conversation if necessary.
- Early on, after winning a couple thousand at the casino, it's critical that you purchase a Handheld Fusion Sprayer at General
- After the introductory sequence, you're sitting in a shuttle on its way to Luna Crysta. The flight attendant asks if there's anything you need. Select "Have you been to Luna Crysta?" She says that she downloaded a magazine into your VDA. After the conversation, left click your VDA at the left top of the game screen. You view a video-mail from your sister.
- Left click the V mail list, then left click the magazine listing to see a magazine. Left click each of the four headlines for a bit of information.
After viewing the contents of the magazine, press the curved arrow near the bottom of the magazine. A final message remains, from
attorney Millbane. Click the grey attachment in the letter to view a pre-recorded message.
- Left click to the right of the game screen to close the VDA. Left click on the bag at the upper right of the game screen. Double left click
the photograph to recall your childhood with your uncle. Close inventory and look at the seat pocket in front of you. Pick up the laser
scanner pen and put it into your inventory. Put the cursor over the left edge light bar to turn left. Stop when you see a woman in a chair.
- Left click Kit Ferris to start a conversation and ask everything. After she leaves, Oliver Whistler will speak to you. Accept his apology and ask everything. When Ferris returns, look through the window to your right and the shuttle arrives at Luna Crysta. If you forgot the laser
pin, the flight attendant gives you one and invites you out.
- When the customs agent asks you for your VDA, hand it over. After passing the checkpoint, turn to the right till you see something in the
distance on a shelf. Left click the arrow to move forward. At the video phone SAVE GAME! This way, you don't use up what little
money you have and you learn lots of things about the station.
- Get out your ID card and left click it on the left slot of the phone. Left click your Inter-Star bank card on the right slot. Now you can learn
the various game locations. The last two calls are free: "Administration", then "Liability Disclaimer" or "Claims Office", then "Complaint
Bin." The button labeled P-BK is your personal contacts. Right now, you don't have enough money for these calls. Left click off of the
phone to close the display and retrieve your cards.
- From the phone, turn left and move forward toward the colorful display. Turn right and click forward twice down the hallway. Turn left to
the laser saw and click it for a closeup. Click the red "Maintenance" compartment and get a copper wire, a blue magnet, and a green
magnet. In inventory, take the wire and click it on the blue magnet. Place the magnet/wire combination back in the compartment.
- Get away from the view and notice the wire sticking out. Click below the saw to get out of the closeup. Turn left and get a small wood
plank from the green and red crate. Turn back to the saw and click the plank on the saw. It will snap into place. Exit closeup of the saw.
Turn right and move forward. A Cepheid runs past and hides under the saw.
- Tell the guard "No, I didn't" and "Yes I'm sure." The young boy thanks you. Turn right and move to the wall posters. Turn left and forward once towards a large metal door. Turn right and get the wire cutters. Return to the saw and cut off the wire sticking out. Ignore the
warning and keep turning the machine on till the plank turns into sawdust (you get this later.)
- Face the door, push the right button and enter. Turn right to the two lift buttons and push the one for "Administration." (DISC3) On level
two, move forward twice, turn left and move forward into the building (Mr. Janous' office.) Talk to the receptionist about your uncle and
about an appointment with Janous. The receptionist is called away.
- Move behind the desk and click the security monitor low down at the far left of the desk. You see someone move past in the monitor. Click the video phone on top of the desk. It only requires your ID card. Open your P-BK and place all the calls. Pre-recorded video messages are downloaded to your VDA. Turn to the right of the desk and click on the paper in the basket.
- Get out your laser pen and click it on the paper, then click it on your VDA in the upper left of the screen. The information is stored in the V note section for future reference. Leave the office and move forward about 3 times to the Security building on the right. Start to enter and
Kit comes out. Talk to her and select "Me either" when it comes up.
- After the conversation, enter the security office. You're told that Einar Grice wants to see you. Enter his office and ask about the death of
your uncle. Eventually he shows you a recording. When you get the chance, ask Grice about a security pass. Leave the office and
eventually get the pass from the security guard. "Thank him."
- Exit security and open your VDA to view a message from Eliot Neame. Move forward to the railing, turn left and go forward back into
Janous's outer office. The receptionist is still absent. Take the coffee mug from the desk. Insert your ID in the phone and press 5. At the
menu, press 5 and Janous escorts you into his office.
- Ask him about everything. In the reception area, exit to outside. Go forward, turn right, forward and down elevator to the terminal. Return
to the saw and collect the dust with the coffee mug. Go back up the elevator, forward twice, turn right and go past the security office and
through a blue security field. Continue forward to next building on your right, General Outfitters.
- Start to enter the building and talk to the woman that comes out. Ask Gilly about everything. After she leaves, enter General Outfitters then step forward twice more. Turn right and enter the vacant changing room. The machine shows not much in stock yet and what is in stock is too expensive for you. There's clues about what you eventually need. Turn left and notice writing on the wall "Alberto is mindless cog
- Exit to the outside catwalk, forward to the rail and turn right. Move forward till you stop at the broken section where your uncle blew
himself up. Step forward once more and see a flashback of uncle Jake. Afterwards, a young Cepheid, Londie, appears. Talk about all
options possible. After that, Oliver Whistler shows up. Talk about everything.
- Afterwards, turn around, step forward once and turn right. Go forward till you arrive at a pair of elevators. Press the button and step
forward into the elevator. Turn right and click the button "Casino." (DISC2) When the elevator stops, go forward till you reach the bar.
Click the holographic bell and talk to the bartender Hunter. You eventually learn that he acts as a broker for some of the miners.
- He asks if you'd like to take part. Tell him "I think I'll pass...for now anyway" then "Thanks for the information." To contact him in the
future, dial 44 at a video phone. Turn slightly right and go forward once to the window. Turn right and go forward along the wall till you are
against a table. Turn right again and see a synthesizer that's broken apart.
- Step forward, turn left and look down at the synthesizer. Get the sonic tuner lying on the floor. Turn completely around and return to the
bar. Turn right to see someone passed out. Take the airgun from his belt. Turn left and go back up the short steps to the raised area of the
bar. Turn left again and follow the left corridor till you reach a door on the left marked Gravity Dice.
- Turn right and continue once down the corridor to the Blackjack room and enter. Be quick, the door only stays open a short time. Step
forward and click on Kit to talk. She barely acknowledges you. After the security guards leave, talk to Kit again. She asks if you'd like to
play. Tell her "Yeah." Insert your bank card in the slot and click the plus sign till the display shows 100. Press "Deal." Regardless of what
cards you get, "Stand."
- Now increase the bet to 200 and press deal. Another win. Increase the bet to 400 and press deal. You win again and Hunter enters to put a stop to the winning. Kit asks if you'd like to play again. Tell her "Maybe later." SAVE GAME right here. You will need extra cash for
some expensive items at General Outfitters and you can't rely on just selling crystals later on. Play some more and if you win, save as Win
1. If you win again, save as Win 2 and so on. Remember though, in these extra games, you're relying on your playing skill. If you lose,
restore to your most recent win and try again. After you've won a couple thousand or so, exit the blackjack room and check out the Gravity
- You'll learn that the room is reserved for Alberto the Claims Agent and he might return later on. Now return to the barroom. On the raised
area, enter the elevator and press the button for Administration. (DISC3) Once off the elevator, return to the General Outfitters and enter.
Go to the Purchase Terminal at the far end of the room. Insert your ID and your bank card. Select "General Supplies", purchase the Verdu
Portable Smelter and drag it to your inventory.
- Close the terminal and turn around. Go forward once, turn left and enter the changing room. Click the purchase terminal and insert your ID and bank card. Select "Accessories" and purchase a pair of High Thermal Mittens. Drag them to your humanoid figure at the bottom left
and click. You should see the mittens on your hands. End the purchase session.
- Leave General Outfitters through the main door to the catwalk and move forward to the railing. Turn right and quick click once to quickly
arrive where you met Londie. Click forward once to get near the broken walkway and look down. Get out your portable smelter (soldering
gun) and click it on the broken walkway. It should start to glow.
- Put the smelter back in inventory and click on the walkway again. It should straighten out. Go forward twice, turn left and get the elevator
key and put it in inventory (simply click objects on the backpack.) The sign says Vent Keys are magnetic, a clue. Leave this area, back
past General Outfitters, through blue security barrier and face the Claims Office.
- Enter, turn slightly right and click on the Brave Hope Claims Clerk apparatus on the wall. In a closeup view, click the "Bin" button. Get out
your binder of claims and put it into the open slot. Talk to the clerk till he says your claim will take 3 days. After exiting the claims office,
turn right and go down the catwalk to where your uncle died. Turn left and go back to the elevator.
- Take the elevator back to the casino level. (DISC2) After the door opens, step forward to the bar and ring the bell. When you have the
option, tell Hunter "All right, I'm in." After the conversation, turn around from the bar and go up the left side of the raised area. Move
forward till you face the Gravity Dice door and enter. You see Alberto at the gaming table.
- Move into the room and pay attention to the spoken sequence 2867. After Alberto plays two rounds, talk to him. After conversation, exit
back to the bar area and enter the elevator. Press the button for Administration. (DISC3) Go past General Outfitters and continue to the
Claims Office and click on the door. At the keypad, press the sequence of four numbers from the gravity dice game, then click button E
and enter the office.
- Go straight forward to a door and get a closeup of the keypad. Remember the graffiti on the wall in a dressing room? "Alberto is mindless cog 1387." Punch in those four numbers and enter the office. Turn slightly right and move forward. Turn left till you face the Corporate file cabinet. Look down to see the Inter-office drawer and open it.
- Click on the files to see a memo from Janous about a crystal strike. Scan it with your laser pen, then click the pen on your VDA. Turn
around and go forward to the desk. Turn left and click on the large wall panel. Click the red button and all lights turn green. This unlocks
the file boxes in the previous room. Exit Alberto's office. Just outside the door, turn right and go forward to the end of the file boxes. Turn
left and look down at WG-WR.
- Open it and look at the contents to find a letter from Janous about your claim. At the bottom of the page is a scrawled note about
Inter-Office Mail. Scan this page with your laser pen, then click the pen on your VDA. Leave this short hallway of boxes and go face the
exit door. Turn left to the Inter-Office Mail box. Click on it to see an envelope.
- Click on the paper sticking out; it's your Proof of Claim. Drag it to your inventory. Now you see a 5 page report. Use your laser pen, click
page 1, then click the pen on your VDA. Now put the pen back in inventory. Turn to page 2, scan it with the pen, then click the pen on your
VDA, then put pen back in inventory. Repeat the sequence until all five pages have been stored in your VDA.
- Leave Claims and move forward once. Talk to Oliver Whistler and he eventually gives you an Ore Processing Pass. Drag it to inventory. After conversation, go forward to railing, turn right and go to spot where you repaired the catwalk. Turn left and go to the elevator you came up in from the casino. Enter the elevator and press the button for Ore Processing. (DISC1)
- Step out of the elevator to turn right. Step forward and you start down a long stretch till you see a strange door on the left. Go to the door
and turn left. Use the Ore Processing Pass (from Whistler) on the console and step through the opened door. Just inside, turn left to the
monitors OPC-A AND OPC-B. Click the lever on the right of each monitor to lock the doors.
- Turn right and move forward twice. Turn left and go forward three times to a dead end. Get the belt, from the latch of a crate, drag the belt and click it on your image at the lower left. You must see the belt around your waist. There's also a key on the latch. Drag the key into
inventory. Turn to face the direction you came from and SAVE GAME!
- Step forward once and see Oliver Whistler murdered. You automatically chase a witness and return to the door control monitors. Quickly re-lock the doors so Grice can't get to you just yet. Turn right and forward once. Turn left and forward twice to see a control booth on the right. Click the control panel directly in front to see a large display.
- Slide open the panel to see a readout for various routing options of a mine car. At the bottom is a label "Control Panel" (where you're
currently standing.) Follow the green line to the left side and start up. Click the tiny switch just below the clamping jaws. Continue along the
green line and click the next tiny switch you come to.
- Carefully follow the green line as it loops up, left and down around the fire. Click the next switch you come to. Keep following the new
green line and press the next switch. You should come to a rocking dumpster. Continue on and DON'T press next switch but press the
very top switch above it. Continue past next switch and press the one following it. The track should be clear to the right-center pile of stuff.
Press the top-right ACTIVATE button. Exit the panel.
- Turn left and click the closed metal gate on your right. Use your key, from the crate latch, on the lock and step through the gate to enter the mine car and go for a long ride to the mine pit. Move forward once and turn left. Put the double piece of Ore into inventory. Continue
turning left and get another piece of ore for your inventory. Turn to see a metal fence and SAVE! Be quick in the next paragraph or you
might get stunned. Go to the fence.
- A voice asks for your Proof of Claim, Access all Levels seal (necklace), and ID. Click each of these on the mechanism to the right of the
gate. Quickly enter the gate. Go forward to the large metal door. Click the green button and enter the open door. (DISC4) Move forward
once to see the Cepheid, Londie. After the discussion, take the Itacha that Londie offers. Itacha allows you to see and use Rivers of Light.
- After Londie leaves, turn right and step twice toward the green barrels. Turn left and forward once. When you stop, turn slowly to see half of a tool and add it to inventory. Turn back to your original direction. Forward once and turn right to a Video phone. This one uses ore
samples as payment. Insert your ID and Bank Card into the phone.
- Press the open button. Put your double piece of ore in the open slot and click Close. Now click Send. Press 4 (casino) then press 4
(manager.) Your bank account just increased. You can cash in the single piece of ore. Careful and don't mistakenly use your Itacha. From
the phone, turn left and forward once. Turn left, press the red button and enter the elevator.
- Turn right, press red button and ride to new floor. Step out, turn right and forward once. Drag another half of a tool, to the half you already
have in inventory, to create a Rock Filet. Put in into inventory. Turn around, re-enter the elevator and press the red button. Step out of the
elevator and turn right. Move forward 3 times and turn right. Move forward 5 times to a dead end, turn left and press the large red button.
- Enter and go down the hallway of marked doors to the end. At the door "Level A", press red button on left side of door and enter elevator. Turn right and press down arrow. (DISC5) After the elevator stops, turn right and press down arrow again to continue to Level C. Step forward twice and you start walking down a long crooked corridor and arrive at an old rusty door.
- Open the door and go through. Go to the metal shed and enter the busted door. Turn left and look down to see an object. Get a closeup of the Compressed Air Cartridge and drag it to inventory. Turn right till you see a cot with a shirt hanging on the edge. Click the shirt for a closeup, then drag it to inventory. Get a closeup of the uncovered object; a body lamp. The bulb is broken. Drag and click the lamp on your figure at the lower left, to wear the lamp.
- Exit the shed and turn right to another corridor. Beside the corridor is a crystal formation on the wall. Approach it then turn right to the
crystals. Use the Rock Filet tool to pull out a chunk of crystal you can sell. Turn till you see an image of a dark sunflower on the wall.
There's a crevice below but it's too dark and your lamp is busted. Turn right and enter the corridor.
- You stop at a ladder down. Go forward to climb down. Turn around to another crystal growth and add a chunk to inventory. Go back up
the ladder and you automatically put it in inventory. Go back to the elevator and hit the up arrow two separate times to reach Level A. Go
forward once to exit the elevator. Drag Londie's Itacha to the face of your figure at the lower left. A brief psychidelic vision indicates that
you ate the correct substance.
- Turn slightly left to see a glowing sliver of light; a River of Light transporter. Step through and arrive facing a vague wall. Turn left and
forward twice. Turn right and climb the ladder. Turn left til you see 4 light panels. Notice the thick cable overhead running to the light
panels. Click on your mag-belt to remove it, and click it on the cable.
- Turn around til you see a thick brown pipe. In inventory, select the Compressed Air Canister and click it on the Air Gun. Get the loaded air gun and click it on the thick brown pipe. You'll swing backwards along the cable. On the other side, turn left and move forward once.
There's another cable overhead. Throw your mag-belt over the cable, turn around and face the color banded pipes.
- Click the air gun on the colorful pipes and slide to the other side. Turn around to see a maintenance vent. Use your large green magnet, from the saw, to open the vent and enter. The vent closes behind you. Click forward once to start descending. At the lower level, go
forward once again to arrive at an intersection. Turn left, forward and use the green magnet to open another grate. Go forward into Mr.
- Turn right until you see a picture on a shelf in front of a gold colored diamond pattern. Go forward to the wall. Turn right and click the
handle on the filing cabinet. Click the files to pick them up. The first is "Miners' Death." Open it and scan each page with the laser pen.
Now open the Grice report and scan the 4 pages. Click the pen on your VDA to transfer both the documents' pages. Turn around, go to
the desk and pick up the red Personal ID of Janous. You can use this card for free access to phones and purchase items at General
Outfitters. If you have Janous's fingerprints on an extra pair of gloves.
- Turn right from the desk and approach the file drawer. Turn slightly right and go to the vent. Turn around to see lots of blue drapes on the other side of the room. Go through the drapes to a closed cabinet. Open it and get the Ratmat Extract. Go back, straight to the vent and
enter. Go forward again to the intersection. Turn left and go forward to a fan behind some bars.
- Turn left and forward once. Turn left and forward once again. Turn right and forward to a grate. Go through into Grice's office. Click his
desk to move behind it. Look down and open the middle drawer. Click the large document about creating a Roar Two drug. Scan it with
your laser pin and click the pen on your VDA. Get a closeup of the small document, use laser pen on it then click the pen on your VDA.
Look back up.
- Look right at the bank of monitors and click the bottom right monitor to see two guards drag a Cepheid corpse away. Turn left from the
monitors and go forward through the open doorway. Go forward again and turn right. Go forward and turn left. Go forward and left again.
There's photos on a desk. Click each one till you see scribbled writing referring to MIRU.
- Turn right and approach the far wall. Get the pass key hanging from a hook. Turn left and go forward behind the main desk. Click the
books on the left to see a note "Admin. Off. 1117" which is the code to Janous's front door. Turn left, go to the large closed cabinet and
open it. Slightly to the right, get the key from a hook. From the cabinet, turn right and go to the cell door.
- Use the purple-gold key card, from the desk, to open the cell. Enter and turn left. There's some handcuffs hanging on a rod. Get out the
small key from Grice's cabinet, marked Disolve/Lock. Use it on the cuffs and they should disolve. BIG clue. Exit the cell, turn slightly left
and re-enter Grice's office.
- Behind the desk is a small green monitor just left of a large blank one. Get a closeup of the green monitor and press the up or down arrows to spell out MIRU. Look in the R's for Toni Rich, Customs Official. Click your laser pen on the handprint and this time return the pen to
inventory. Turn around, re-enter the main security room and leave through the front door.
- Go forward to the rail and turn right. Go forward twice, to General Outfitters and enter. Go forward, turn right and enter the vacant
changing room. Insert your blue ID and Bank card and choose Survival Outwear. Purchase two pair of Syn-skin gloves. Exit the changing
room, go forward once and turn right. Go forward to the purchase terminal.
- If you've won extra at Black Jack in addition to selling some minerals (at the special phone near the fork lift and green barrels), purchase the Rock Cop under Mineral Analysis. Also purchase a Handheld Fusion Sprayer. It's absolutely critical that you have it.
- In inventory, choose the Smelter (soldering gun) and click it on one pair of Syn-skin gloves. They should glow. Use your laser pen and click it on the glowing gloves. Toni Rich's handprint has been transferred. Exit General Outfitters, forward to railing and turn left. Go back to
security, enter and access the small green monitor.
- Look up Janous's handprint and scan it with your laser pen. Use same method as before and transfer the print to the extra pair of gloves. With Janous's red ID and handprint, you can purchase lots of stuff on his tab. For now though, exit Security and turn left at the railing. The next stop is an intersection. Turn left and enter the elevator. Press level 1, Terminal. (DISC2)
- Go forward twice, turn right and go past the laser saw till you arrive at a large round door with a green handprint. Take off the red mittens
and put on the gloves with Rich's handprint. Click the handprint and the iris door should open. Go forward once and turn left. Click on the
Customs computer and a monitor will slide in place. Click the screen of the monitor.
- Click the handprint. Click the entry "Wright, Jake." Click on "MASK", then click on "EXTRACT." Use your laser pen and scan the recipe,
then transfer it to your VDA.
- If you haven't gotten the sawdust from the laser saw yet, it's located on this level.
- You can't go to the mines by elevator, you have to use the vent system. Go back past the saw to the posters on the wall and turn left. Go to the elevator and to level 2. (DISC3) Exit the elevator, go forward and turn left to face Administration. Get a closeup of the keypad on
Janous's outer door. Remember the 1117 you found in the security office? Enter that and hit E.
- Enter the outer office, forward and enter the main office. Turn right and go to the vent. Use large green magnet to open the vent and enter. Go forward and turn right, forward and turn around. Look up then go up. Use the green magnet to get outside to the central power grid. Use your Mag-belt on the overhead cable. Turn around and use your air gun on the vent to slide.
- Turn right and go forward. Use the belt on this new cable, turn around and use the air gun on the colorful power grid to slide away. Turn
around and go down the ladder. Turn right and go forward to the River of Light and go through. (DISC4) You're on level A at the elevator
leading to levels B and C. Turn left from the elevator and go forward. Open the door to the Center Pit.
- Be careful; guards are in this area. Turn right and move forward twice. You see O'Kale looking around. After he leaves, go forward 4
times to some green barrels. Move the left one to reveal a light blue crystal. Use your Rock Cop to see that this crystal is Founeme, an
ingredient for the Roar Two drug. Turn left from the barrels, forward 3 times and left.
- Enter the Terrace Tunnel elevator and go down. After the door opens, exit the elevator and turn left. Go forward to a door and enter. Go
forward to the gate that's locked and turn right. Go through the River of Light. (DISC1) You're in the Ore Processing Center. Turn left, go
forward twice and turn left. There might be a dull blue crystal on the green box.
- Your Rock Cop identifies it as Veniris, another ingredient for the Roar Two drug. You should now have all 4 ingredients; Ratmat extract,
Synth-lumber sawdust, Founeme, and Veniris. Turn right and forward to an intersection, turn right, forward once and right. You should be
facing a rock crusher. Get a closeup of its controls. Click the top panel to open it. Put the dull blue Veniris (from top of green box) in the
compartment. When the lid's closed, push CRUSH. Put the mug with sawdust in the front compartment and push EXTRACT. Repeat the
process with the bright blue Founeme (from behind left green barrel in Center Pit.)
- Finally, use the Ratmat on the mug to get lite blue bubbly Roar Two. Pour it into the handheld Fusion Sprayer. This stuff is very effective
against Rock Parasites. Turn right from the crusher and forward once. Turn left and forward 3 times. Turn right and go through the River
of Light. (DISC4) You're back in the Terrace Tunnel.
- Turn left, go forward and open the door. Go forward, turn left, forward, turn right and enter the Terrace Tunnel elevator. Go up and exit the elevator. Turn right, forward 3 times, turn right, forward 5 times, turn left. Enter the door, go down the hallway and enter the Level A
elevator. Hit the button to move down once to Level B. (DISC5) Exit elevator, then forward once more.
- Turn right and you'll be in front of B1. Turn slightly right and click on the door mechanism. Ask Gilly about your uncle's claim in addition to the other options. Ask her about Body-lamp bulbs and she'll give you two. After you have the bulbs and end the talk, click a new bulb on
the Body-lamp and wear it if you're not already wearing it.
- Facing B1, turn right, go to Level B door and enter the elevator. Go down once to Level C. Exit the elevator, then go forward twice and
turn left. Go toward the crystal deposits and slightly left to the sunflower symbol on the wall. Look down to see something in the crevice.
Pick up the yellow Itacha first, then the Datapac chip.
- Open the top right-hand chip slot on your VDA and insert the Datapac chip. Check your mail for a new message from Jacob Wright. You find out that you're Jacob's son. After the message, look up, turn left, forward once, turn slightly right. Make your way back through the
twisting tunnel to the elevator and go up twice to Level A. (DISC4) Exit the elevator, go forward and exit the door to the Center Pit.
- Turn right and go forward to the Access Prohibited door behind the Green Barrels. Go through the door and the lamp illuminates the dark tunnel. Go forward to an elevator that's broken. Inside, turn around to the control button. Above it is a Sito panel. Use your Sito keycard to open the panel. Use the piece of wire (from the laser saw) on the control panel.
- Use your wire cutters (looks like rod with hooked blade) on the Security Seal chain. Use the chain to complete the circuit. Click the button to go down. Move forward once toward the machinery on your left. There's a bunch of wrecked stuff and blood stains on the wall. In front of the wrecked machinery, click on a small compartment to open it.
- Get the pair of Cold Boots and put them in inventory. They're good for walking on hot surfaces. Turn right and go forward 3 times. A
Crystal Wolf should appear. Get out your Sonic Tuner (from the casino bar-looks like a big green flashlight) and click it on the creature.
Now go forward into a small cavern. The young Cepheid, Londie, appears. Talk to him about everything. You'll have to sabotage the
oxygen generators and that requires a special wrench. After talking to Londie, turn slightly left, go to the broken generator and take the
- There's 4 generators to sabotage and it has to be done in a certain order: Level 2 Administration, Center Pit, Level D Mining Claims, and finally the Test Tunnel. From the broken generator turn around (avoid the River of Light) keep going forward, return to the elevator and go up. Go through the dark tunnel then out to the Center Pit.
- Go straight across the area to the Mining Claims door on the left. Enter and go through the A corridor to the elevator and turn right. If you
don't see the River of Light, eat more Itacha, then go through it. (DISC3) You're now on Level 2. Turn slightly left and approach the blue
vertical thing. Turn right and click on the green control panel for a closeup.
- Use your wrench on the release valve. An alarm will sound. Go back through the River of Light you just came through. (DISC4) You're
back in Level A. Turn left and go back through corridor A and through the door to the Pit area. Turn right, forward once, turn left. The
second generator. Use your wrench on the oxygen release valve. Now for Level D.
- Turn right, go to the green barrels, turn left and go to the River of Light on the right. Go through. (DISC5) Turn around and pick up the
long white chunk of ore. The Rock Cop identifies it as Monosoa, which has powerful focusing properties. Keep it! Turn back and go to
the generator. Use your wrench on the release valve.
- Turn around, go to the elevator and enter. Go up 3 times to Level A. (DISC4) Go through the corridor and out to the Pit area. Turn right, go to the green barrels and turn left. Go past the ore phone and to the end. Turn right to the Test Tunnel entrance. Enter and go to the gate
which is welded shut. Use your smelter gun on the gate and go through to the final generator.
- Use your wrench on the release valve. Turn around and go back out the tunnel, stopping briefly to look through a crack to see the Cepheid workers start their revolt. Now for the Terrace Tunnel. Go on out and turn left. The Terrace Tunnel elevator is just ahead and on the right. Enter it and go down. Exit the elevator, turn left and forward through the door.
- Go through the gate to the area where the revolt just took place. Turn left and pick up a pair of goggles and put them in inventory. Move
forward till O'Kale spots you. Turn around and exit this tunnel to the outside. Turn left, go forward, turn right and enter the Terrace Tunnel
elevator. Enter and push the up button once. Exit and turn right. Go forward to a dead end and turn right.
- Go all the way across the Center Pit area and enter the Mining Claims door on the left. Go through corridor A and enter the elevator. Go
down one level to B. (DISC5) After moving forward a few steps, another Crystal Wolf appears. Use your Sonic Tuner on it, then go
forward to a lava pit. Put on your cold boots and go on across. Continue forward to a cliff overlooking a long metal building. Turn right to
see a solid area on the edge of the cliff. Use your ladder to climb down. Turn right and go forward. On the left, look through the crack in
the building to see Kit tied up. After viewing the sequence, turn right and go forward to the green mineral deposit.
- Turn around and pick up the can opener from the gate. You'll rescue Kit later. Go up your ladder and return back across the lava pit. You'll receive a page from Hunter on your VDA. It instructs you to call him at 44. Go on through level B and up the elevator to level A. Continue forward through the door to the Center Pit and turn right.
- Cross the area to the barrels and turn left. Go forward to the phone on the right. Insert your ID and Bank card. Press 4-Brave Hope
Casino, then 4-Bar. Discuss everything with Hunter. Afterwards, turn right, forward twice, right, forward 5 times, left. Go through door and
corridor A. Down elevator once to level B. (DISC5)
- Returning to the cliff over the building, you see O'Kale placing a bomb on the door. After O'Kale leaves, turn right and SAVE GAME!
Use your ladder to climb down. Turn right, forward, turn left. Use your can opener on the crack and step inside. Use your disolve key on
Kit's bindings to free her. After she leaves, put the chair in inventory and scroll if necessary to see it.
- Exit through the crack and O'Kale attacks you. Hit him with the chair. You automatically run up the ladder to safety and O'Kale is thrown
free but apparently killed by falling debris. Finally, go back across the lava, up the elevator to level A and out to the Center Pit. Turn right
and go forward to the Access Prohibited door behind the barrels.
- Enter and go to the elevator you fixed earlier. Go down, then forward about 6 times to the area where you spoke with Londie. Turn around right and enter the River of Light. (DISC6) You arrive in a huge underground area and the Itacha soon wears off. Turn left and move
forward down a long winding path to the bottom and a large maze cavern.
- Your first destination is an Itacha altar in the extreme north west area. It's helpful to consult the map in your VDA. You will appear as a
tiny red arrow. From the bottom of the winding path, go forward, turn left and go forward twice. Then go forward through a 4 way
intersection. Turn right and go forward. You should see some stairs. Turn left and go forward to the altar.
- Get the Itacha and eat it. Turn around, go forward to exit this area and turn right. Go SW down the long narrow area as shown on the map. In the small chamber, turn right and enter the River of Light. In the crystal chamber, turn right. Go forward and approach a large door.
Aurlaessa, Queen of the Cepheids, emerges.
- Tell her "I know why Cepheids are working themselves to death." Also tell her about the oxygen generators. You learn that you must get the spike (tail) of a Scorpicine. Go back through the River of Light to the cavern maze. After arriving, turn left and SAVE GAME!
Continue through the narrow area towards the steps and a Scorpicine blocks your path. Turn left and hurry up the steps. You have to find a
leverage device and force a boulder over on the Scorpicine below. From the top of stairs, turn right, forward, turn left and forward.
- Then turn left and forward twice. Pick up the long piece of rock in front of you. Turn around and forward twice, turn left and forward.
Turn right and forward 3 times, turn left and forward twice. Turn left and forward, turn right and forward. Look down and to the left to see
the Scorpicine and a boulder. Use your long piece of rock to push the boulder onto the Scorpicine.
- You miss and Londie appears to kill the beast and in turn is injured. After Londie dies, take the tail spike. You are taken to the Queen's
chamber. After Londie's body is removed, pick up the package from the platform. Open the package with your wire cutters to find a note
from Jacob and a barrier device. Turn around and leave the chamber and back through the River of Light to the Plain of Sand.
- Make your way back through the cavern maze to the winding path at the extreme SE area of the map. Go up the path and enter the River of Light. (DISC4) Go through the abandoned tunnel and up the elevator. Go through the dark area and exit the door to go to the Center Pit. Go across the area to the Mining Claims door and go through the level A hallway.
- Enter the elevator and go down twice to level C. (DISC5) Go into Jacob's claim and turn left. go forward to a dead end and use your ladder on the rail to climb down. Turn around and go forward. Use your Fusion Sprayer of Roar Two on the Rock Parasite. Now go forward and approach the River of Light, but you can't seem to reach it.
- Turn completely around and look for a spot on the right wall. Use your Barrier Device on it. Get a closeup of the device and click the
button "Turn Barrier Off." Turn around and go through the River of Light. (DISC6) You're in a Kiashae chamber. Move forward to the
purple crystal formation on your right. Use your can opener to get some Kiashae. SAVE GAME!
- You have to open the Kiashae to save Londie's life and you have to use the laser saw in the terminal to open the mineral. Go back through the River of Light. Straight past the wall device, climb the ladder and exit the mine to the elevator. Go up to A, exit the elevator and turn left. Go through the River of Light and turn left. Go forward, turn right and up the ladder.
- Go across the cable with your Mag-belt. Turn left and step forward. Go across another cable to the vent. Enter the vent and the cover
closes behind you. Go forward to descend. At the bottom, go forward once to an intersection. Turn left, go forward and go through the
grate into Janous's office. Exit the office to the outside. Go forward and turn right to the elevator.
- Enter and go down to the Terminal. (DISC2) Click the goggles on your figure at the lower left. Face the saw and place the Kiashae on it.
In a closeup, push the green button to cut open the Kiashae. Place the opened pieces into inventory. Now for Aurlaessa's chamber again.
Exit the Terminal, up the elevator to level 2. Go forward to the intersection, turn left and go to Janous's outer door (code 1117.) Inside,
enter the vent system. Forward to stop, turn right, forward to stop. Turn around, look up and go up. Exit the grate to the cable system.
- Use your Mag-belt and air gun to get past the central power grid and over to the other side. Climb down the ladder and to the Oxygen
Generator. Enter the River of Light to Mining Claims level A. Go through the hallway and outside to the Center Pit. Turn right and go to the
Access Prohibited door behind the green barrels. Enter and go through the tunnel and down the elevator.
- Go through the chamber and enter the River of Light. (DISC6) You're now in the Plain of Sand area again. Turn left and go down the
winding path to the cavern maze. Consult your map and return to the long narrow passage in the north west section. Remember, your
position is shown as a tiny red arrow. At the end of that long narrow passage, enter the River of Light.
- In the crystal chamber, approach the door and turn left to see Londie in a crystal coffin. Use your broken Kiashae on Londie to heal him.
He will hand you a bag of Itacha for the Cepheids. Exit the chamber and back through the River of Light to the cavern maze. Return to the
winding path in the extreme south east of the map and go up. Go through the thin slanted River of Light. (DISC4)
- Go through the long abandoned tunnel, to the elevator-through the dark tunnel, and back into the Center Pit. Soon you hear an
announcement that the Test Tunnel has been repaired. Turn right and go all the way forward to the green door "Personnel Only" and enter.
Soon, a mining drone fires a harmless laser that turns you back to the door.
- Quickly turn to the drone, get out the long white sliver of crystal and click it on the drone to reflect the deadly blast back at it. Go forward
to the repaired Oxygen Generator. Get a closeup and use your wire cutter on the exposed Fail-Safe Sensor wire. Now use your wrench on
the release valve. Turn around and go back out to the Center Pit.
- Turn left, go forward and give the bag of Itacha to the Cepheids. Now for the Kiashae chamber one last time. Go forward once, turn left
and enter the River of Light. (DISC5) Enter the elevator and go up once to level C. Go through Jacob's claim and down the ladder to
where the River of Light is that leads to the Kiashae chamber. You're confronted by Gilly.
- Talk to her about everything and she transforms into different characters. You warn the alien that the River of Light will kill him but he
doesn't believe you. Turn around and enter the River of Light. Turn right and go to the Kiashae chamber where a ceremony is taking place.
The Cepheids leave this moon but Londie stays behind. He gives you a piece of Kiashae.
- Turn to leave and Grice appears. Give him the Kiashae and he drops it. Londie protects you from being shot and Grice transforms into an alien. Pick up the Kiashae, from the rock to the left, and click it on the alien's chest to destroy it. You can reclaim the Kiashae if you want.
Quickly move through the River of Light, go up the elevator to level A and enter that River of Light after exiting the elevator. You're back
at level 2 Administration. Go down the catwalk till you reach the Terminal elevator on your left. Janous tells you to hold the Shuttle.
- Turn left and enter the elevator. Press the button for Terminal. On that level, Kit runs down the hall toward the Shuttle area. Exit into the
Terminal area and make your way to the big round door and onto the Shuttle. Janous arrives at the Shuttle door. Let him in (he needs to be
prosecuted.) Watch the end sequence. Click the magazine headlines from top to bottom.
- The Credits have some great music!
- AUTHOR: George Ison (GARR)
Please send us your comments and suggestions.
FastCounter by LinkExchange