By Al Giovetti
Publisher: Epic Megagames
Dare to Dream Walkthrough
The following is a complete solution to "Dare to Dream" by Epic MegaGames.
This solution is being compiled from memory, so room names listed below
probably do not correspond to the actual names.
| Pier 69
S-- --N / Penthouse
| West Corner |
E | /--- West Roof -- East Roof
Alley --- Sidewalk
(Start) | \--- Bouf's Bar -- Second Floor
--------------- East Corner
(Map not | |
to scale: | Sewer --- Toxic Dump
There may be ------ |
some inaccuracies)| Croc Room
Broken Windmill ---_Windmill Interior
| _/ |
Chasm Side---/ Field
Pool Dark Meadow
(Don't read this unless you want all the fun taken away. If you REALLY
need help, just play the easy version; it might give you some ideas.)
- In the Alley, take the balloon and the underwear.
- Go to the Boat. Examining the splotch will reveal a fish. Take it.
- Go into Bouf's Bar. Open the Second Floor door with the fish. (Don't ask)
- Go to the Second Floor. Talk to Bouf. Take the petroleum jelly.
- Go to the East Corner. Use the jelly on the grate.
- Go to the Sewer. Use the jelly on the grate.
- Go to the Toxic Dump. Put the underwear on the slime.
Examine the barrel, and take the shotgun that is revealed.
- Go to the Windmill Interior. Take the skull in the bottom-right corner.
- Go to the East Corner. Throw the skull at the window and take the glass.
- Go to the Boat. Fire the shotgun at the window.
- Go to the Second Floor. Talk to Bouf again, and shoot him. Get the rod.
- Go to Bouf's Bar. Use balloon on the helium tank.
- Go to the Sidewalk. Use balloon on the sky.
- Go to the East Roof. Open the door.
- Go to the Penthouse. Examine the paper, and take the cross.
- Go to the Boat. Use the rod to get the oxygen tank.
- Go to the Broken Windmill. Use the glass to get the flower.
- Go to the Pool. Use the oxygen tank on the water.
- Go to the Cave Interior. Talk to the shark and give him the fish.
- Go to the Windmill Interior. Use the flower on the bat.
- Use the cross on the sunshine. Go to the Dark Meadow and talk to Terry.
- Use the unicorn key on the doorway, and then sit back and watch the end!
Please send us your comments and suggestions.