By Al Giovetti
- From here, where you first start, you should explore the grounds a little. Click on everything you see and go everywhere you can.
- Once you have looked around, go to the garage and get the crowbar or the pilar in front of you. You can go upstairs and look at Roxy laying dead if you want though there is nothing to up there.
- With the crowbar, go to the boathouse and use it on the wooden planks, look around inside. There isn't much to see right now so leave and go to the front door of the house.
- Open the mailbox by the door and read the note, take the spiral thing.
- Go inside and forward up the stairs that are under the red light. At the top, go into the office, the door in front of you that's open. Once inside you will be looking at a desk. Turn to your right so you are looking at a set of stairs and a wall to the right of them. Click on the box with the lever on the wall to turn on the power. Go up the stairs and get the Peek device on the table near the chair. Before you leave here be sure to get the video tape by the computer. From there you should explore the house. There are some hot spots that have some cool scenes, I will try to list them all at the bottom of the page. Be sure to read both Roxy's diary in the bedroom desk drawer and the book in the living room. At one point you may want to be near the phone near the book to receive a phone call from Roxy, though it's not important if you miss it. Go to the kitchen and get the weed killer from one of the cupboards, I forget which one. While you are there, go out the door near the cupboards and get the device attached to the door. Once you have that go back inside and go to the dining room. Look at the thing on the table and put the spiral thing you got in the mailbox on it, its hard to see where, near the top. Then turn around and watch the video you got on the camcorder. When it's done go to the living room and look at the device, BAR, to the right when you first go in. Turn on the power and set it to the following :
- When you have done this you can proceed to place the device you got off the kitchen door onto any doors it will go on. You can put it on the kitchen door, the garage(between the house and garage), the boathouse, the balcony(I think), the bedroom door by the office that's locked, and the bathroom door. When you put it on you have to press the red button on top, same as when you want to take it off. when you put it on a door the Peek will flash, click on it to get the time it will take to read it. It will flash again when it's done so you don't have to sit and wait for it to finish. Be sure to keep an eye on the Peek, it flashes several times through the first half. The most important one will be a video of the bedroom, a key will float through the air and be placed in the desk near the bed. Go to the bedroom and get the key. It unlocks the bedroom across the hall. When your done with the doors go to the dining room to the device you put the spiral thing on. click on the headgear to put it on. From here you can follow one of three paths though you will have to go to all them anyway. I will start with the one inside the house. Go upstairs to the bedroom that was locked and walk into the glowing mirror. This will be the starting point for the ghost Margret.
- The first thing you will see here is the body of Maggie. Look around the room but don't open the doors, your confined to the room, sort of. Go to the dresser and click on the boxes with the faces. After you hear them all click on them so they say, "I miss you Maggie." Then go to the radio and turn the dial to the right til the picture around it becomes clear. You now should be in the kitchen, look around, then click on the up button on the dumbwaiter. Go back to the bedroom by way of the radio and click on the knitting needle on the table, not the one in the basket. When it's in the dumbwaiter go back to the kitchen and press the down button. Click on the needle so it goes on the radio. This opens the dining room. Go there by way of the radio, it's between the kitchen and the bedroom. Look at everything, especially the clock. Open one of the doors and then close it when the static runs inside. Check the time. The door to the right of the radio moves the clock 15 minutes and the one to the left, at the end of the table, moves it 30 minutes. Keep opening the doors until the clock is at 7 o' clock. Go to the radio and turn it to 129.8 to gain access to the den. Don't worry about being accurate with the station setting, it will clear when you get to the room. Look around again and tip over the trash can. You now have to slide the tiles of the note so it reads that her husband was killed.
- When you have finished that one you will be brought back to the bedroom. You will then have to turn the power back on again. The Peek will then flash, it will do this every time you finish one. Go outside by way of the kitchen door and turn around so you are facing the way of the garage. Walk forward as far as you can, just past the turn that takes you between the garage and house. Turn right and go forward til you are looking at some leaves. click on the weed killer you got from the kitchen and follow the path to the gazebo where you will be taken to the second ghost, Brice.
- From where you start, look around the greenhouse. You can look into the keyhole of the door to the house.
- Leave the greenhouse and follow the path through the weeds. You don't have to listen to the bees but you can if you wish, its hard to hear what they are saying anyway. from there follow the path so you come out at what looks like a weird fountain with small trees around it. Walk around til you come to the shed door.
- Go inside and turn around so the door closes you in. Turn around and go the back, near the rake, and look down at the sliding panel with the holes. click on the hole and notice what you see. Go outside and to the side where the holes are. Move the pot near the holes so the mirror is facing you, then turn around and move the pot near the front corner so it's facing away from you( if this doesn't work move this pot the other way). Go back inside the shed, closing the door again, and go to the holes again. You should see a window of the house with cardboard in four window panes with a nice, and blunt, message. Take note of the pattern the message is arranged. Leave the shed and go back to where the bees are. Follow the path to the right side of the screen. In this part you will find a bench with a wooden heart nailed to it. There isn't any real strategy to this that I know of. The object is to move the nails so they are all in the middle. You can push them in the whole way, out to the middle and out the whole way. The one on the left moves the one on the right, the one on the right moves the one on the bottom and that one moves the left one. When you finally get that you will be given the combo for the tree. Go there by following the only other path where the bench is. When you get to the tree, go around to the back and push the red button. Go up into the gazebo and look down at the grate. use the combo to open this and go inside. Look around to discover that he is a UFO maniac. If you are facing the ladder, turn to the right and go to the door. Click on the white flag by the door and raise it by click on the same side of the rope it's attached to. Look down at the paint, then bring the flag down by clicking on the other side of the rope. It should be dragged through the paint and then raised as a red flag. You may need to back out of this screen. Click on the wooden looking panel beside the door until it opens and shows six buttons. Enter the buttons in the order the window pane message appeared( I'm not sure if this changes). Press the first two on the top row and the last two on the
bottom. Click on the button above the panel and open the door. This will end Brice and bring you back
to the house where you will once again have to turn on the power. You can only turn it on by going in the front door.
- After the power is back on, go down to the lake and into the boathouse where you will find the final ghost, Edwin.
- This one is a bit tricky, you will have to make sure you don't turn the wrong way. You will turn and move forward at an angle if you don't have the cursor in the right place for turning left or right without moving. Usually it's at the far side of the screen near the bottom.
- From where you start locate the puppet in the ice ahead of you, you wont be able to pull him out at this time though you can try. Turn left and go forward until you come to the edge of the lake, the cursor will tell you that you can go forward but you will only be blown back onto the ice. Follow the edge around the lake til you come to either the boathouse or the windmill. If you come to the windmill first, turn the lever so it comes on. Then go to the boathouse. There you will need to turn the crank at the back wall, you have to look down. Turn it clockwise twice to lower the weight. Go to the weight and click on it so it pushes the rock salt out the window. Walk around the boathouse to the back. Go up to the roof and turn the weather vane so it points west. Climb down and click at the corner of the boathouse where the arrow appears at an angle. Walk forward to the boat and get in, pull the rope and notice the boat move over the hole in the ice. Go back to the boathouse and turn the weather vane so it's pointing east. Go back to the boat and pull the rope again so it goes back to where it was. Look at the hole the rope from the boat leads to. Notice the teddy bear. Go to the place where the puppet was, it might be easier to back to the boathouse and walk froward from there, and jump into the water. Click on the rubber duck to bring the car up. You can turn around to see the puppet behind you. Get into the car and click on the windshield. Turn left and right to notice the three paths. Make sure to go down the middle one. At the intersection, go forward again. This will bring you to a castle where the puppet will get out and tell you to bring the bear. You will be brought back to where you started in the car. Go down the path on the left and at the intersection, go forward again.
- You will know if you did this right because you will jump over a break in the path. You will pick up the bear automatically and go to the castle. The rest will finish itself and you will be brought back.
- Go to the house and turn on the power again, this time you get a surprise. Listen to what the angel says and when you are brought back go to the computer and turn it on. Enter the password the angel gave you, Wisdom. The first thing you have to do is click on the proper sequence so the stars at the left stop spinning by using the buttons on the right. When this is done you need to align the three rows of symbols, this is fairly easy. When you do this click on the headgear you are wearing to take it off. Go to the garage and click on Roxy until you are as close as you can get. Click on the headgear you have and put it on hers. Then sit back and watch the ending.
- Hot spots: note, all but the last one requires that you are not wearing the headgear.
- After opening the boathouse turn to look out into the lake, then down into the water.
- Using the weedkiller right away and going to the gazebo, in it you will also see a meteor as you turn around.
- On the stairs going to the office.
- The television in Roxy's bedroom.
- The mirror in the bathroom. You can also flush the toilet though it does nothing more.
- In the dining room, if you come in from the kitchen, on the wall at the top right.
- The mirror in Margret's bedroom.
- At certain points you will see ripples in the air and hear laughing.
- Updated and modified by Lord Dracon