By Al Giovetti
Support The Computer Show and
get paid to surf the web. Click on this Big Bang ad!
Alien Incident Walkthrough
Well, it was a good adventure but a bit easy to solve. Anyway it has good gfx (at least funny) and non-complex plot. It took me 1 day to finish it.
- Get rope. Look at trashcan (you get a note), read note.
- Exit room, go to kitchen. Get matches and a moldy bread. Look at note, attached to fridge.
- Open fridge, get growth potion. Get a crowbar and a fuse.
- Return to lab. Use crowbar on the loose plank.
- Open fusebox and use fuse on empty slot there. (Dont forget to pick up fuse from fusebox after you will be able to leave mansion.)
- At hall search lab coat for a stethoscope.
- Go upstairs and use growth potion with plant. Use crowbar on pumpkin.
- Enter a door to the right. Get a walkman and a hammer. Also open a cabinet and get a videocassette.
- Enter a door to the left. Turn lamp on. Move pillow to get a small key. Open drawer, read note. Pick up remote control.
- Now enter library (a door in the middle) after you unlock its door with a small key. Push a bookshelf to the right. Use stethoscope with safe to open it. Get a key and floopy disks.
- Return to lab. Use 'Top Secret' floppy with floppy toaster. Use monitor. Move elevator up.
- Go upstairs to the room on the left. Open closet and enter it. Get battery. Use it with remote control.Use rope with ring and return to elevator/closet.
- Go downstairs to the door without a handle. Use remote control on door. Enter door. Get scissors, radio. Use scissors on pumpkin. Use video- cassette on VCR and remote on TV. Get an arrow and video- cassette back.
- Go all the way back to place where you tied rope to ring and enter shaft. After some animamations you appear in sewer. Get piece of paper (it appears to be blueprints). Use handle, push button. Use ladder to climb up.
- Go to the cemetary. Examine tombstones and talk with statue. You cannot past laser beams now so go back to crossroads and go south. Talk to hippie and you should swap your walkman for his gameson.
- Go to the park and watch an alien teleporting.
- Go left and talk with Yodie. After a long chatter give him blueprints, then radio and a gameson. He tells you to wait and you go all way back to the screen with a mansion and a path to the left. Walk to the path and see a mansion. Use matches on mailbox, return back to explosion site and see Sluggs. After chat he will give you keys from observatory.
- Go left and to the antique shop. After a LONG chat you will have oppor- tunity to swap arrow for a diving suit.
- Go back to Yodi's. Look at everything (note, runestone, parrot etc). Give moldy bread to parrot. Take teleport engine, disassemble it by clicking with mouse in inventory.
- Go to the observatory. Unlock door and enter. Look at painting. Use fuse on empty slot (you picked up fuse from fuse box in man- sion, didnt you?). Use circuit breaker.
- Go upstairs. Pull lever, use telescope. Pull switch near computer. Use game- son on slot and another floppy from your inventory on disk drive. Press button and use monitor. Save coordinates of spaceship onto cartridge. Exit menu. Get a gameson, put it back in teleport engine. Pick up floppy.
- Now go to the cemetary. Now you can tell the password to statue: "Look! A blueberry!" and enter cave. Use diving suit on puddle. Swim down and use picklock on chest. Get an old key from chest. Swim to the surface and open door with old key. Go down the ladder. Push button. Pull switch. Go up. Look grating. Pull switch.
- Return to puddle and swim through hole. Now a maze awaits (it can be very frustrating at times but its easy enough). Your objective here is to find a pickaxe in one of the rooms and then find an exit on the top left corner of the screen. Here use pickaxe on fence and run over rope to other section of maze. Here your objective is to find a dead-end, where when you are going to leave the room you'll see some creature and be awarded a telephone number for teleport.
- Now return to telephone booth and use teleport engine with wires and telephone number with phone. You appear on the ship. Use pumpkin mask.
- Enter door to the left.
- Go all the way to elevator and you will need a card to operate it. Return to the place where you started and get a card (you cant do it earlier).
- Back to elevator and use card. For your convenience I will refer to the 5 columns, which you can select as desti- nation as deck 1 -...- deck 5 from left to right.
- Go to deck 3. Try a console - your card doesnt match. Go right. Push button. Get ticket. Look ticket number. Repeat this three times and you will get a pile of tickets and a ticket machine will be broken.
- Go to deck 4 - enter door. A guard will halt you but tell him that Boss awaits him. Talk with prisoners. Go right - you will see that guard has forgotten a card in the slot.
- Get it and go to the elevator. Use guard's card and go to deck 1. Talk with maintenance man and persuade him to give you a badge.
- Return to deck 3 - you can visit Boss now, because your number matches the current queue number. Boss will give you the right card.
- Go to deck 1 and use card on the slot, enter door and use card on the slot again.
- Now go to the deck 4 and use ring on slot at the very left of cells. After that look at LCD to find out password to unlock cell.
- Go to deck 3 and use guard's card on console. Now that you know password scroll plans to the plan of cell number 38 and select option to unlock it.
- After all this use elevator to get to cell at deck 4.
- GAM< OV