Throughout this walkthru I will use the conventions UP, DOWN, LEFT and RIGHT to denote positions on the screen. (i.e. Go UP means go towards the top of the screen). Essentially, kill everything you can kill and ALWAYS search their bodies for goodies...the more you kill, the faster your skill improves in the weapon you are using. Use your TAB key to view your auto-mapper, as I will gradually use the location names on your mapper in the walkthru to save space (i.e. Go to the Resistance HQ, then go to the Hospital).
A wicked game...graphics still have me in awe. I found some interesting things out while playing the game, namely the cheat that was released with this walkthru. Also, did you notice that the Alien's speech sounded remarkably human? I did...so I tried playing their speech files in reverse. Guess what? =) You can try it yourself, and I've included here what they actually say (or as best as I can tell). All the speech files are in Alien\Sound\Creature or Sound\Creature.
MONST1.WAV - "I really must change my brand of "
MONST2.WAV - "What does this say backwards?"
MONST3.WAV - "OK, you little smart-arse."
MONST4.WAV - "I'm it."
MONST5.WAV - "Big alien monster."
MONST6.WAV - "Don't with me."
MONST7.WAV - "These shoes are killing me."
MONST8.WAV - "Why am I saying this?"
MONST9.WAV - "Are you happy now, Michael?"
(Michael Bishop, one of the voice talent actors, I assume.)
I never really got into using the Psionics so it might be an avenue to pursue.
I found a few "oopsies" in the game:
- You can make Finn "float" by standing at the top of the Alien elevator, directly to the right of the light in the middle and USEing the elevator. The elevator will start to move down, but he won't. =)
- Roscoe asks you to find 2 batteries, when in fact you need only one.
- Spelling errors in the Resistance mission descriptions.
- Random crashes during loading/leaving scenes which seem to mesh with drive cache hits, so perhaps the sound engine is not as cache-friendly as it should be.
Special thanks to ANDROiD/ACiDSToRM/Cogline for their help.
- Go down to the bottom of the screen, turn right and stop at the phone booths (Altar of ComTel =). GET the plate of food, GET the prayer mat, GET the metal blade and GET the wooden pole. Select the wooden pole in your inventory and ADD TO the metal blade to make a halberd (which will be equipped automatically). Walk down and kill the Sentinel plant (whack it quickly). After it is dead, SEARCH it to get some sentinel leaves (used to create poison antidotes). Go up and exit the screen to the right.
- Go to the right then down to the large open area. GET the rocks, kill the dragonflies and GET the crowbar. Now, go back up to the right and take the topmost exit to the right.
- Go down to the ruined house and GET the stuffed bunny. You'll hear Old Jack calling for help. Go down, kill the two creatures attacking him, and GET the rubber tube. Old Jack will thank you and tell you to visit him in his treehouse. Follow Old Jack to his treehouse but do NOT go up the ladder yet. GET the old rags by the bridge. Exit on the bridge, then come right back to this screen. GET the old rags again (you'll have 2 now). Go to the right by the swingset and GET the spray cans. Go down near the toilet and GET the bottle. Again, go up to the bridge, exit on the bridge, then come right back. GET the old rags one more time (you'll have 3 now). Go down to the toilet and GET another bottle. Go down to the bottom of the screen and SEARCH the debris to find some tin cans. Exit down.
- Go to the left, kill the Sentinel plant, search it to get some more leaves, then climb the vine that is hanging there. Select the old rags in your inventory and USE them on the fuel cap to open it. Select the rubber tube in your inventory and ADD TO a bottle to create a bottle with a tube. USE the bottle with a tube on the fuel tank to create a gasoline bottle. USE the rubber tube again on second bottle and use the bottle with the tube on the fuel tank to create a second gasoline bottle. Select the old rags in your inventory and ADD TO the gasoline bottle to create a molotov cocktail. Repeat this to create a second molotov. Climb down the vine. Go right and take the exit up to the debris filled area.
- Take the first exit to the right.
- Go right and down until you reach Sane Charlie's place. Walk in the door. TALK to Sane Charlie and ask him about everything. Select the stuffed bunny in your inventory and USE it on Charlie. After he moves out of the way, OPEN the bird cage to get the plastique parrot. Leave the house. Go to the right.
- Go up to the security gate, then up and to the left and exit.
- Go to the left and down and exit.
- Now go to Old Jack's treehouse and climb the ladder. He will thank you and give you a lighter. TALK to him and ask him about everything. Select the sentinel leaves in your inventory and USE them on him. He'll give you some antidote in return. Repeat this with as many leaves as you have. USE the bed to save your game and restore yourself to full health. Now the big boys come out to play...Climb down and exit the treehouse.
- You'll hear the Raksha horn indicating that the hunt has begun. From now on, if you see a Raksha firing at you with his gun, RUN AWAY, leave the screen then return in a few minutes, otherwise you will get your ass WHOOPED. Exit on the bridge. Go up and to the right to the cinema. Select the crowbar in your inventory and USE it on the planks blocking the cinema entrance. Exit into the cinema.
- Select the gas lighter in your inventory and ADD TO a molotov cocktail. Now quickly target the giant mantis and throw the molotov at it; it'll blow up and smoke the mantis. Now go down and to the right and exit.
- Walk over to the guy behind the counter (Brock) and USE the plate of food on him. TALK to Brock and ask him about everything. He will give you a flashlight when you ask him for Help. Exit up and to the left. Exit the cinema.
- Go down and walk across the log to the exit. Walk to Old Jack's treehouse and climb up the ladder. Save your game here (make sure you have LOTS of antidote...3 at least), then exit the treehouse. Go to the right and exit by the swingset to reach the mine entrance.
- Exit into the mine.
- Your flashlight will automatically come on. Kill any of the spider creatures you see running around. They can poison you, so save your antidote until you have cleared all the spiders in the area. Walk up and to the right until you reach a "nasty looking web". Select the gas lighter in your inventory and ADD TO the spray cans. USE the spray cans on the nasty looking web to burn it away. Exit up.
- Again, there are a LOT of those little spider things around here, so kill all of them, THEN drink your antidote. Exit up and to the left.
- Walk a little further up, then select the gas lighter in your inventory and ADD TO a molotov cocktail to light it. Now QUICKLY go up and to the left, and throw it at the giant spider. After the spider dies, whack the rest of the little spiders running around, and GET the detonator. Exit down.
- Make your way back down and to the right. Exit by the burned web.
- Go down and to the left, then down and to the right to exit the mines.
- Select the detonator in your inventory and ADD TO the plastique parrot to create a plastique bomb. Now, if you are hurt at this point wait until you are at full health (just to be safe). Walk around the jungle here until you see the Raksha Lord appear and try and shoot you. Quickly run up to him and USE the plastique bomb on him, then stand back. He will go boom. =) SEARCH his body to get the Raksha Lord's head. Go down and to the right and exit.
- Go to the security door and USE the head on the security lens to open the door. Exit through the gate.
Note: While in the wastelands, you will have to kill a lot of Scavengers.Make sure to SEARCH each one to collect valuable items.
- You'll see a resistance fighter getting smoked by one of the evil Scavengersrunning around here. After he is brought down, TALK to him. He will die, then SEARCH his body to get a pistol. =) Now you're talkin... Go down and to the right and search the two dead Scavenger's bodies to collect some pistol ammo. Go directly right into the small alleyway and exit.
- Walk up the bed and USE it to save your game here. This area is called the Hideaway. Exit the Hideaway.
- Walk down and to the right and exit.
- Walk up the stairs and grab the small medkit sitting there. Come down the stairs, and kill the 4 Scavengers waiting at the intersection for you. Search each one to collect stuff. Go to the right and walk up the stairs into the building. Kill the 3 Scavengers waiting for you here and search them. Walk to the right and GET the scrap metal sitting there. Go up and to the left and walk up the stairs to the second floor. Go down and to the left and kill the 3 Scavengers waiting here. Pay particular attention to the one inside the computer room...when you SEARCH his body, you'll find a notepad with a code written on it. Remember the code. Go back down the stairs and exit. Exit the building the way you came in.
- Walk back to the hideaway and save your game again, then return to this place. This area is known as Block 4 (check your mapper). Go down and to the left and exit.
- This area is known as the Colonel's Bunker (as you'll find out soon enough). Continue left and down and kill the 2 Scavengers that attack you. Search them. Keep going to the left and exit.
- You should now be in an area with lots of pipes and yellow ooze. Go left, then up and kill the 2 Scavengers there. When you search them, one will have an Antenna on him...this will come in useful later. Continue up and exit.
- Go to the right past the wooden fence and keep going right until you reach the top of the "river". USE your crowbar on the three-planked fence here and it will drop over the river. Walk over the river, then to the left and kill the 2 Scavengers here. When you SEARCH them, you'll find a Battery, which will come in useful later. Go to the entrance to the shelter and USE the keypad. Enter the code you found on the notepad (7512) and the shelter will open. Exit into it.
- This area is called the Air Raid Shelter. Go to the left and SEARCH the lockers to find a shotgun. Go to the right and search the rightmost metal grate to find Rubber Gloves. Go to the lockers on the right and OPEN them to get some Military Flak armor. USE the armor on yourself...NOW you look like a soldier. =) USE the beds and save your game here, then exit the Air Raid Shelter.
- Make your way back to the Colonel's Bunker area, then exit down.
- Go down and to the right and kill the 4 Scavengers walking around here. SEARCH them. Walk to the right and climb up the ladder to enter the building. Kill the 2 Scavengers here and SEARCH them, then walk to the right and up the stairs. Kill the 2 Scavengers here, then walk across the metal girders to the far left side and SEARCH the body here to get a Psionics Key. SEARCH the crate here to find an Auto-Pistol. =) Nice little weapon...Exit out of the building and make your way back to the Colonel's Bunker Area.
- Go up and to the left past the Colonel's Bunker and exit.
- Kill the 2 Scavengers here and SEARCH them. EXAMINE the strange keyhole to the left of the large metal security door. Go back down to the Colonel's Bunker.
- OPEN the door to the Colonel's Bunker (it is marked with two green dots and can ONLY be opened if you are wearing the Military Flak armor), then walk inside.
- Go to the Colonel and TALK to him about everything, especially the Security Door. He'll tell you that he has a key just like the one you found...Hmmm. Now USE your Psionics Key on the Colonel, and he'll offer to help you get past the Security door. Follow him back up to the Security Door, and USE your Psionics Key on the left hand keyhole to open the Security Door. The Colonel will leave and return to his bunker. Go through the Security Door.
- This area is called the Psi Creche. Go up and to the left and GET the roll of wire here. You can also USE the console here to display a video about the Psi research that was performed here and how a scientist hid a CD-ROM nearby that contained vital information about the Psi research. Go right and exit. Go up to the television and SEARCH the game console machine, then GET the CD-ROM you find in there. Exit the playroom, then exit the Psi Creche. Return to the Hideaway area and save your game, then go back to the Block 4 area.
- Proceed to the right and you'll find a covered manhole here. USE your crowbar on the manhole to open it. Exit into the manhole.
- Climb down the ladder and exit.
- Go to the right and go down the stairs to the right. Continue down and right and exit through the open door.
- This is Thorne's Temple. TALK to Thorne and ask him about everything, especially WEAPONS and PSIONICS. He will teach you the Meekness spell. Leave the Temple.
- Go back up the stairs and continue right. Turn up and exit. Climb down the ladder. Exit to the right.
- This is the Generator Room. Unfortunately, the generator seems to be off. Walk around the generator and GET the pliers lying there. Exit to the right. Continue right and down, killing the poison spiders here, then exit. Continue right and down again (you should hear some evil cackling now...). Exit to the right, and you will enter the Dweller's hideout.
- Looks like the Dweller's snagged someone and have her hostage. Kill all the Dwellers and the poison spiders. SEARCH the Dwellers to find an Old Key. USE the Old Key on the cage to open it. The woman (Sam) will tell you to follow her, since she doesn't have time to chat now. Follow Sam all the way back to the generator room.
- Sam will explain that she has to fix the generator and needs some tools to do it. If you help her, she'll try and get you in the Resistance. (Cool!) Fortunately, you've already collected everything you need (Imagine that!). Give her the pliers, the roll of wire and the rubber gloves. She will fire up the generator, then head up. Follow her up the ladder and down to the waiting Resistance guard. After some discussion, the guard will let you and Sam through. Now it gets even cooler...
- I will designate the different levels of the Resistance complex with Level 1 being the one you are currently on, and increasing numbers as you go deeper. Ground level is obviously the level above you.
- Follow Sam down to Level 2. Follow her to the right and down into the Resistance's "cafeteria" or the Raksha's spleen. Ignore everyone else for now, just follow Sam down to the right and past the large safe-like door.
- Sam will introduce you to Karl, the resistance leader. He will welcome you into the Resistance and tell you that you are welcome there. Leave Karl for now, and proceed up to the bar and TALK to Boris. Ask him about everything (he knows a lot), then leave him and walk down to Sam. TALK to Sam and ask her about everything. When you are done, continue up and exit. Go to the right and return to the ladder. Go down the ladder to Level 3.
- Walk to the right and exit. You will see three doors here. The first door is where Shannon lives in her Guns and Ammo store. The second door is Harry's Junk Emporium (The Junk Shop) where you can sell any junk you collect from the Wasteland and earn Credits to purchase other items. The third door leads to the Resistance Hospital where Rumiko, the resident healer, can heal you of any damage or poison. OPEN the door to Harry's Junk Emporium and walk in.
- TALK to Harry and ask him about everything. Offer to TRADE with him, and SELL any junk you have collected. Make sure only to sell junk (stuff that has "Broken" as part of its title, or tin cans and scrap metal). DON'T sell your Antenna or Battery. After making at least 15 credits, leave the shop.
- Now OPEN the door to Guns and Ammo (Shannon's shop) and walk in. TALK to Shannon about everything. You can offer to TRADE with her, but make sure that you have at least 15 credits left. Don't blow all your money...yet. When you are done, exit her shop.
- Finally, OPEN the door to the Hospital. TALK to Rumiko about everything. When you ask her for HELP with PSI-HEALING, she will teach you a new spell called Psi Shield. After you have talked to her, exit the hospital.
- Go back to the ladder and return to Level 2. Return to the Raksha's Spleen and TALK to Boris again. This time, ask him for HELP and REST. His rooms cost 15 Credits a night. You can use Boris to save your game throughout the Resistance missions. Save your game here.
- Go to the right (you'll see two lovebirds quarreling). Continue right to the Raksha's spleen. Go to see Karl in the Resistance HQ. TALK to Karl and ask him about everything. When you ask him about the RESISTANCE, you can JOIN it then get a MISSION. When you take the Mission, he'll give you a mission book that contains details of your first mission. Leave HQ.
- Leave the Raksha's Spleen and take the ladder up to Level 1.
- Walk to the right, and exit. Walk down the tunnel and exit to the right. Walk past the guard, then OPEN the second door on the left marked "To Checkpoint One". Walk in the door.
- Continue up and to the left, killing all the Scavengers around here. Continue left and exit. Kill the Scavenger here and continue left out of the tunnel. Kill the 2 Scavengers here and continue left and exit. Kill the Scavengers here, and SEARCH the dead body of the Resistance fighter to get a Com-Link. Do NOT go up the ladder here yet, unless you plan to get your ass whooped. Go back the way you just case, past the Resistance guard and to the ladder. Go down the ladder to Level 2 and return to Karl in the Resistance HQ.
- USE the Com-Link on Karl to complete your first mission. TALK to him, and ask him for another MISSION. He'll tell you to deliver some weapons to Roscoe, the weapon-chopper. Seems that all the Raksha weapons have to be modified before you can use them. Leave HQ, go to Boris, TALK to him and save your game.
- Go to the ladder, and go down to Level 4. Go right and exit. Continue down the tunnel to the right and kill the poison spiders here, then exit right. Kill the Dwellers and spiders here, then continue right until you reach a guarded area. Enter the door to the top left.
- This is Roscoe, the Weapon-Chopper's area. If you find any Raksha weapons, bring them to him and he will convert them for use, after which they will appear in Shannon's Guns and Ammo inventory. USE the crate of Raksha weapons on Roscoe. TALK to Roscoe, and ask him about everything. You'll discover that he is the resident "tech-head", so now try and USE that CD-ROM you found on him. He'll tell you about another communications techie called Tamara. TALK to Roscoe again, and ask him about Tamara. He will give you a pass that enables you to visit Tamara. Leave Roscoe, and return to the ladder. Climb up to Level 1.
- Walk all the way to the right, past the first guard, then give the second guard you meet ("This is a restricted area."), the pass that Roscoe gave you. He will now let you pass him whenever you visit Tamara. OPEN the door to the top left, and walk it.
- TALK to Tamara. She will tell you that she is too busy trying to scramble the Resistance transmissions to help you out right now. Leave Tamara, and return down to Level 2 and the Resistance HQ.
- Karl will thank you for delivering the weapons. TALK to Karl and ask him about the RESISTANCE TRANSMISSIONS. He will tell you that the best way to stop the Raksha spies is to bomb their spy equipment. Ask him about WEAPONS, then the BOMB and he will tell you to talk to Roscoe. Leave HQ.
- Return to Roscoe on Level 4. TALK to Roscoe, and ask him about WEAPONS then the BOMB. He will tell you that he needs some batteries (although he REALLY means just one battery...this part had me looking for HOURS for a second battery), some high-explosive and a digital clock. USE the battery you have on Roscoe, then leave him.
- Go to Shannon's Guns and Ammo on Level 3 and TALK to Shannon. TRADE with her and BUY the TNT she has for sale. Refuel with any ammo you need now or other items. Leave Shannon.
NOTE: At this point, you should have at least an Assualt Rifle for a weapon since you will be fighting Raksha now, and an Auto-Pistol won't cut it. =) If not, go scavenging on the surface for awhile, collect some junk, sell it to Harry and buy yourself a decent weapon. If you got lots of money, buy yourself some better armor too.
THE RESISTANCE, Part 2
- Return to Roscoe, and USE the TNT on him. Now all you need to find is the digital clock and the bomb can be built. We'll leave this bomb for now, and return to the Resistance missions. Go to the Raksha's Spleen, talk to Boris and save your game.
- Go to Resistance HQ. TALK to Karl and ask him for another MISSION. He will tell you that you must clear the Resistance's food storage area. This mission is the first one where you use the teleporter system. Go to the ladder and climb all the way up to ground level.
- GET the medkit here, then walk into the teleporter. USE it, and enter the color code as listed on your mission book (BYGG). Get ready to RUMBLE... Kill the 3 Raksha guards here, walk to the right and up and OPEN the large door. Exit in the door.
- Kill the 2 Raksha guards here and proceed through the exit to the right.
- Kill the 3 Raksha workers here. SEARCH the large crate near the entrance to find an Alien Worker's Weapon. Go to the far right and EXAMINE the glowing control panel. Try to USE it. It seems to be a teleporter, but you can't use it since you don't have a key. Exit the food storage area and return to the teleporter. USE the teleporter, and enter the color code to return to the Resistance (YYBB). Return to Resistance HQ.
- Karl will thank you for completing the mission. TALK to Karl and ask him about PLACES and then TELEPORTER. He will understand then how the Aliens were getting their food. TALK to Karl and ask him for another MISSION. The next mission involves you getting outfitted with with one of the slaves head-control units so that you can pass as a slave on the surface. Leave HQ and TALK to Boris at the Raksha's Spleen. Save your game here.
- Go to the ladder, and climb up to the teleporter. USE the teleporter, and enter the new code in (RBBG).
- Go to the right and up the stairs into the building. Kill the Raksha guard waiting here, then SEARCH him to find an Alien Security weapon. Walk to the right through the doorway. It seems there was a struggle here recently, and the doctor is missing! Walk over to the dart gun that is lying on the floor and GET it. Walk to the left of the operating table and USE the antenna on the bottom of the table to retrieve a head-control band (that was what you could hear "beeping"). Leave the building, return to the teleporter, return to the Resistance and go to HQ.
- Karl will thank you and pay you. TALK to Karl and ask for the next MISSION. The next mission is to retrieve Doc Sawbones from a Raksha detention center. Sounds like you might need some better firepower. Leave HQ and go to Roscoe.
- USE the Alien Worker and Alien Security Weapon on Roscoe, and he will pay you. These two items are now available for sale at Shannon's. If you've got at least 750 credits, head straight for Shannon's, buy the Alien Security weapon and load up on Alien Ammo. If you don't have enough, go scavenging on the surface and TRADE with Harry to make some credits. You NEED to have decent firepower from now on.
- After all this, go to Boris at the Raksha's Spleen and save your game.
- Go to the teleporter, USE it and enter the new mission code (YYGB).
- Walk to the left past the slave and through the door.
- Kill the 2 Alien Guards here and SEARCH them for ammo. OPEN the large door and walk in.
- Kill the Alien Guard here...he is quite tough, so be prepared. SEARCH him to find more ammo. USE the red button, then USE the green button. OPEN the door to the right and walk through.
- Kill the Alien Soldier here (Quite tough), then search him to find an Alien Soldier's Weapon. Go to the right, kill the bug that attacks you, then OPEN the second cell and walk in.
- TALK to the Doctor and he will start to escape. Leave the cell and follow him.
- Go to the left and kill the two Alien Soldiers here (twice as tough...). Continue out of the complex and back to the teleporter. Return to the
Resistance, then return to the HQ.
- Karl will thank you again, and tell you that you need to see Doc Sawbones in the Hospital to have a head-control band fitted. Leave HQ and go to the Hospital.
- TALK to Doc Sawbones and ask him about everything. He will tell you that he needs a blank head-control unit to fit you with. Conveniently enough, we already picked one up from his old office, so USE the head-control band on Doc Sawbones. He will fit you with it. From now on, you can SOMETIMES pass undetected among the Raksha, as long as you don't start fighting.
- Now, it's time to get nasty. Go to Roscoe and USE the Alien Soldier's weapon on him. Go to Shannon and buy the Alien Soldiers Gun (you can sell your other weapons) and max out on Alien Ammo. You MUST have this weapon at least now (it ROCKS), and you should at least have the Rhino Hyde armor as well. If not, scavenge, collect junk, sell it to Harry and make some credits. When you are done, return to the Raksha's Spleen, talk to Boris and save your game.
- Go to HQ and TALK to Karl. Ask for another MISSION. The next mission involves contacting a slave spy near Doc Sawbones old hangout. Go to the teleporter, enter the new code (RBBG) and DON'T FIRE AT ANY ALIENS unless they attack first.
- Go right past all the Raksha and go up and to the left. Go into the Bar and TALK to the spy (Andy). Ask her about everything, she will eventually give you an Info Chip. Make sure that you talk to her about the RESISTANCE and the TRANSMISSIONS. She'll mention that they are probably coming from a Comm Center. Return to the teleporter, return to the Resistance and return to HQ.
THE RESISTANCE, Part 3
- USE the Info Chip on Karl. He'll thank you and pay you off. TALK to him and ask about PLACES and the COMM CENTER. He will tell you of his plan to use a bomb there to blow it up. Now it's time to finish that bomb. Go to Harry the junk guy and TALK to him. Ask him about WEAPONS and the BOMB and he'll mention that someone brought in a digital clock. BUY it from him. Also buy a pair of pliers. Go to Roscoe. USE the digital clock on Roscoe and he'll make the bomb for you. Return to HQ.
- USE the bomb on Karl. Ask him for a new MISSION. He will tell you to blow up the comm center and give you the new mission instructions. Go to Boris and save your game (it gets REALLY tough now). Go to the teleporter, and enter in the new code (GRRR).
- Walk to the left and enter the alley above. EXAMINE the door to the Rakes Club...you'll be back here soon enough. Leave the alley and go right this time. Kill the "bettle-dog" and the Alien Guard (TOUGH!). SEARCH the Alien Guard to get an Alien Guard weapon.
NOTE: My advice at this point is to return to the Resitance, give Roscoe the Alien Guard weapon, buy it from Shannon, load up on ammo and become VERY proficent with this weapon (go up on the surface and kill some Scavengers). The next battle is REALLY tough. You should probably have the Bio Armor as well by now. When you are ready, return to where you killed the Alien Guard and continue...
- Walk to the right and exit. Walk up to the large silver door, which will open for you....get ready to ROCK.
- Quickly cast Psi Shield to max your armor class, then blast away at the two giant guards. Kill the other 4 or 5 Alien Soldiers and SEARCH them all for ammo. (Whew!) Go up, and USE the Bomb on the middle control panel. It will start beeping...start running. Walk down and exit the Comm Center...you'll see the explosion. Walk left and exit. Go to the teleporter, return to Resistance HQ.
- Karl will thank you and inform you that Tamara is now freed up to look at the CD-ROM you have. TALK to Karl and ask him for the next MISSION. Leave HQ and go to Tamara.
- TALK to Tamara and ask her about everything. USE the CD-ROM on her and she with play it for you on one of her computers. A short video will play that outlines a location of one of the Defense Research areas of the Raksha: on West Street (where you met Andy, the spy). We'll leave this info for now, and continue on our mission.
- Go to Boris, save your game, then go to the teleporter and enter the new codes (GRRR). Go to the Rakes Club entrance, and walk in.
- Kill the 3 Guards and one Soldier behind the bar. SEARCH them for ammo. Walk into the back room.
- Kill the Guard here. SEARCH him. EXAMINE the slave hanging on the wall, then SEARCH him when his body falls. You'll find a Slave ID that admits you to West Street...Hmmm...didn't we just hear something about West Street? Leave the Rake's Club, return to the teleporter, and return to HQ.
- USE the Slave ID on Karl. TALK to him about PLACES and WEST STREET. He tells you to ask a surface dweller. Leave HQ, go to the
teleporter and go to Andy (code RBBG) in the slave bar. TALK to Andy and ask her about WEST STREET. Leave the bar.
- USE the Slave ID card on the card slot near the glowing fence (don't touch it!). The fence will deactivate. Walk past the Alien Lord (unless you are feeling particularily cocky), and enter the building. Walk to the right and exit. Go down the stairs. Walk to the far left and USE your pliers on the mesh fence in front of the control panel. Now USE the control panel to fire up the generators. Now the elevators have power...cool. Walk into the elevator to the left and USE it. Go to the 7th floor.
- Walk to the right and kill the Dweller here. Walk in the second door to the left. Walk up to the file cabinet to the right and SEARCH the middle drawer to find a screwdriver. Leave the room. Walk back to the elevator and USE the screwdriver on the elevator to reveal a new button. Now go to the 13th floor.
- Walk to the right and then up and to the left. Walk up to the large "cabinets" to the left and OPEN one to find a body. SEARCH the body to find a virus dart. Walk back to the right then up and to the right to the large locked door. USE the pile of books that are sitting on the desk nearest the door to reveal a button. USE the button to open the locked door. Walk in the door and walk up the safe. OPEN it and GET the lab papers. Go back to the elevator, return to the ground floor, and exit the building.
- USE your Slave ID card on the console again to deactivate the force field, then return to the teleporter and return to Resistance HQ. USE the lab papers on Karl. USE the virus dart on Karl. He will tell you to see Roscoe. Go to Roscoe.
- USE the virus dart on Roscoe, then USE the dart gun on Roscoe (the one you found in Doc Sawbones old place). He will give you a loaded dart gun. Return to HQ.
- USE the loaded dart gun on Karl. He will mention a Breeding Center, and ask you to find out about it. Who is your biggest info source? Andy, of course. Go to the teleporter, go to Andy (RBBG) in the Bar near the security gate, TALK to her and ask about PLACES and the BREEDING CENTER. She will tell you she has sent Karl the co-ordinates. Return to the teleporter and return to HQ.
- TALK to Karl and ask him again about the Breeding Center. This time he will give you a mission to destroy the Alien Queen. Party time. If you haven't loaded up on ammo yet, go see Shannon and do so now. You should have at least the Alien Guard gun and preferbably a backup as well (Alien Guard or something), and have at least the Titanium armor. It gets REAL nasty now. Go to Boris in the Raksha's Spleen and save your game.
- Go to the teleporter, enter the co-oridinates in (BRBY) and get ready to RUMBLE again. Kill the 2 Alien Lords waiting here and search them for some ammo. Walk up through the doorway.
- Kill the two Alien Soldiers here. SEARCH them. Walk up and into the "doorway".
- You are now in the Breeding Center. Shoot the Soldiers that are here, then proceed to shoot ALL the eggs that are visible. Some more eggs will appear on the console in the middle; shoot them as well. Proceed to the left and kill the 2 Alien Lords and the large Guard there. SEARCH them all to find an Alien Lord's gun (Woohoo!) and a teleport key. Hmm...teleport key. Remember that funny looking teleporter in the food storage area? =) Leave the area, return to the teleporter and return to the Resistance.
- Go to Roscoe and USE the Alien Lord's gun on him. Go to Shannon's and buy this gun and stock up on Pulse Bullets. Now, you should at LEAST have the Adamite armor and the Alien Lord's Gun. Stock up on everything, becuase once you go to the alien mothership, you can't save. Go to Boris at the Raksha's Spleen and save your game.
- Go to the teleporter, and enter in the coordinates of the food storage area (BYGG). Make your way through the food storage to the funny looking teleporter pad and control panel. USE the teleport key on the control panel.
You'll see (or perhaps not...=) a quick cutscene here showing the mother ship from outside.
- Kill the Alien Soldiers here. Walk up and to the left (don't use the elevator yet), and walk down the stairs and to the right, through the doorway.
- Kill the two Alien Soldiers here. Walk to the right past the door with the weird symbol on it. Walk (carefully) past the plasma-gun trap, kill the Alien Soldier on the other side, and USE the lever. Go back to the door that had the weird symbol on it (it is open now), and walk in.
- Kill the Soldiers that are here. Carefully write down the design of the three symbols on the doors here, then return to the teleporter you came in on and USE the elevator.
- Kill the Alien Soldiers here and SEARCH them. Continue up and to the left and exit.
- Kill the Alien Soldiers here and continue up and to the left. You will reach a console that has two red arrows on it and a design. By USE'ing the arrows you can change the pattern displayed. USE the arrows, and change the pattern to match that of the leftmost door you wrote down.
- Return to the room with the three doors, and enter the leftmost door. Walk up and to the left and walk into the teleporter.
- Walk to the right, and kill all of the Guards and Lords (there are a ton). SEARCH them all, and the Lord to the far right should have a Yellow Key. Shoot (or chop with the halberd) all the computer monitors out. Return left to the teleporter, and go back to the three door room. A "floating mine" should appear out of the floor. Kill it.
- Now go back to the "pattern control box", enter the pattern for the second door, and return here. Walk in the second door, and into the teleporter.
- Walk to the left all the way around the control area and kill the Guard, the bunch of Workers and the Lord that are here. SEARCH them all and the Lord will have a Red Key on him. Go back to the teleporter, and back to the room with the three doors.
- Return to the "pattern control box", enter the pattern for the third door (last time), and return here. Walk in the third door, and to the right, through the doorway.
- Kill the large Guard here, continue right and kill all the Aliens in here. SEARCH the Alien Lord to get a blue key. Return all the way back to the room that has the "pattern control box" on it.
- Go left, and down the stairs. Walk through the doorway. Walk up and to the right and kill the Alien Soldiers in here. USE the red, yellow and blue keys on the multi-colored "lock" on the right hand wall to open the door to the teleporter to your left. Walk into the teleporter.
- Kill all the Aliens in here and proceed through the door to the right and into the teleporter.
- Walk to the right then up and to the left and kill the Guards and Soldiers here (tough!). Now, heal up and get ready. Walk through the door to the right.
- Two large Alien Guards will appear. Kill them quickly. An odd looking Alien will appear to the right in purple armor: the Queen's Master Guard. This guy is TOUGH. Kill him (watch out, he explodes when he dies), heal up then go through the door at the right to the Queen's Chamber.
- Quickly shoot and kill the two droids that rise from the pillars next to the Queen. Kill the Lord that is walking around here, then USE the dart gun on the Queen Alien; this makes her killable. Now, pound away at her until she dies. QUICKLY run to the left and out the exit hatch. Do NOT run back the way you came, or you'll lose. That's it! Sit back and watch the fireworks.
- Still stuck? Don't understand what is going on? Join #alienearth on IRC for help. =)
Game Power Review
- From: Peter Johansen
Hi do you have any cheats for the game "Alien Earth" I would be thrilled if you did Peter Johansen
Please send us your comments and suggestions.
FastCounter by LinkExchange