By Al Giovetti
Ace Ventura Walkthrough
- After the game starts, the intro begins to play. When Ace is on the ledge, the cursor becomes
active, and you can click around.
- Use the bungee cord from Ace's inventory on the rock. The intro continues, and the game
- Use the key in inventory to open the door and enter Ace's apartment.
- When you hear a knock on the door, click on the projection screen to pull it down.
- Click on the door to answer it.
- Talk with Shickadance.
- When the Portable Computer's lights start flashing, click the laptop.
- Talk with Woodstock; you will be sent to the beginning of Nautilus.
- Click the entrance hatch to the sub.
- The Garbage Chute game starts. Use the arrow keys to help Ace swim through the junk; be
sure to pick up air tanks when you can.
- When you complete the Garbage Chute game successfully, you exit into the hallway.
- Walk to the right and you will get caught.
- Talk with Jacques until he leaves.
- Exit the Dining Room to the right.
- Pick up the fork on the floor outside the Dining Room.
- Walk to the left; you'll see the door to Jacques' quarters.
- Use the fork from inventory on the door.
- Click on the Loose Papers on the desk on the left of the room.
- Click on the Loose Papers again to collect the maps.
- Open the right cabinet door.
- Take the key.
- Take the wad of cash.
- Turn over the sail fish on the wall; take note of the ID and Password.
- Click the blue conch shell.
- Click on the old book on the desk.
- Click on the pages to get the Periscope code.
- Exit back to Jacques' quarters.
- Pick up the oyster shell on the bed.
- Click on the bed to move it.
- Use the blue shell from inventory and place it on the indention in the wall.
- Click on the open doorway.
- Click again to push Spike in.
- Enter the doorway into Nemo's quarters.
- Click on the closet to open it.
- Click the cloak (some kind of uniform) on the floor to collect it.
- Click on the wall chart.
- Click on the island to have Ace use the compass.
- Click on the pen, click on 50 degrees longitude, and then click on the longitude entry on the
paper. Ace records the entry.
- Click on the pen, click on 50 degrees latitude, and then click on the latitude entry on the
paper. Ace records the entry.
- Click on the completed paper to collect it.
- Exit back to Nemo's.
- Exit back to Jacques' quarters.
- Exit back to the hallway.
- Click on the hatch cover to go to the Whale tank.
- Click on the Control Platform to go up there.
- Use the key from inventory on the keyhole by the lever.
- Pull the lever; Ace jumps down from the platform.
- Click on the baby whale.
- Click on the whale twice more; it will swim over to Ace.
- Click the button on the back of the whale's back to turn it on.
- Click on the ladder to go to the hallway.
- Click on the ladder to go to the bridge.
- Click on Ace to open the inventory.
- Use the Master of Disguise (glasses) on Ace.
- Click the Navigation Table to walk to it.
- Solve the slider puzzle. (Move the pieces clockwise.)
- When the five pieces match, pull the map from inventory and place it on the bottom right
- Click the longtitude-latitude paper from inventory, then use it on the map.
- Roll out the overlay by clicking on it.
- Click on the pen to draw the line.
- Walk to the Sonar Station.
- Click the Release button.
- Use the arrow keys to keep the whale in the middle until you see the island. (If you lose the
whale, click Recall.)
- Exit to the bridge.
- Click the periscope. Ace jumps on the platform.
- Click the right button on the platform to use the periscope.
- Flash the code (Long-Short-Long) to release the octopus.
- When Ace returns to the bridge, click the spiral staircase (a way out).
- Hop across the whales to get to the pier. (Use your left arrow to jump. When the whale to
the left of Ace is slightly higher than the whale Ace is on, jump.)
- Ace is back at his apartment.
1.Use the key in inventory to open the door. (If a bouncer is at the door, use the Master of
Disguise-Pizza on him, or give him money to get rid of him.)
2.Enter the apartment.
3.Answer the door when Shickadance knocks.
4.Enter the bathroom on the right. (Note: If the bouncer was in the hallway, skip steps # 5-18.)
5.Click on the tub faucets to fill the bathtub.
6.Exit the bathroom.
7.Click on the answering machine; discover there is no power.
8.Grab note on the wall.
9.Click on the cabinet until you can collect the gloves.
10.Walk over to the TV cable; click on it to collect it.
11.Connect the cable to the fusebox.
12.Take the other end of the cable in to the bathroom and put it in the tub.
13.Go back to the kitchen.
14.Click on the tank cover to uncover the fishtank.
15.Click on the tank to pick it up.
16.Take the tank into the bathroom and put it on the stool.
17.Open the inventory and put on the rubber gloves.
18.Pick up the eels and put them in the tub.
19.Exit to the kitchen.
20.Click on the portable computer; listen to Woodstock. Time to go to Alaska!
1.Click on the hole in the ice.
2.Click on the Eskimo.
3.Talk to the Eskimo; he will take Ace to his leader.
4.Click on the Elder's igloo (the one on the right).
5.Talk with Oosik and the Elder until you move over to the fire.
6.Talk with Oosik at the fire.
7.Choose the maidens; when Ace returns, you'll automatically go to the Totem Pole game.
8.Click on the pieces to construct a woman from the bottom to the top.
9.Ace will return to the fire; then Ace, Oosik, and the Elder go to the Husky kennels.
10.Click on the yellow snow.
11.Talk with Oosik; she will uncover the Artic Avenger.
12.Click on the Snowmobile; Oosik will give you the coat.
13.Use the arrow keys to maneuver the snowmobile to the Deserted Camp. (Go left, right, right,
right, left, right, right, right.)
14.Click on mound 1.
15.Click on the bone to collect it.
16.Click on mound 2.
17.Take the twinkie.
18.Click on mound 3 for fun.
19.Exit back to the Snowmobile ride.
20.Use the arrow keys to maneuver to the Satellite Dish. (Go right, right, right, left, right).
21.Use the twinkie on the panel cover.
22.Take the screwdriver.
23.Click on the panel to see the schematic - note the color and diagrams. (You'll need this later
in the Factory.)
24.Exit back to the Snowmobile ride.
25.Use the arrow keys to maneuver to the Spy Camp. (Go left, 2nd right, right, left.)
26.Click on the soldiers in the distance several times.
27.Click on the snow to Ace's right.
28.Use the Master of Disguise to slide down the ramp.
29.When you are in the interior of the Spy Camp, click on the gas can.
30.Talk with the soldiers.
31.Uncover the Monster Snowmobile.
32.Hop on the snowmobile to exit to the Snowmobile ride.
33.Use the arrow keys to maneuver to the Shed. (Go right, left, left, right.)
34.Click on the hatchet to use it on the door.
35.Enter the Shed.
36.Click on the wastebasket to collect the piece of paper - you will need it later.
37.Click on the bed for fun.
38.Click on the small rug to reveal the button.
39.Click on the button.
40.Enter the elevator.
41.Use the up arrow key to get through the Flame Throw. (Timing and recognizing the pattern is
key - just keep moving, and pause for a second for the last jump.)
42.Pull the handle to turn off the gas jets, and then move forward through the door.
43.Move along the catwalk to the last and highest door on the second level, and click on the
door. (Use the ladder on the left.)
44.Use the bone from inventory on the dog to the right of the door.
45.Walk across the room. Push the green button to open the door.
46.Click on the computer on the left side of the room.
47.Enter the password from the paper in inventory. (Press)
48.Use the menu to disable extraction security.
49.Use the menu to disable control box security.
50.Use the menu to enable the elevator backup power.
52.Go to the cabinet and click on it to open it.
53.Move Ace out of the way.
54.Click on the cans to move them.
55.Move Ace out of the way.
56.Pick up the crowbar.
57.Go back to the right side of the room, and use the crowbar on the power panel.
58.Click on the panel to get a closeup view.
59.Use the buttons to disable the prods (click red, then blue, then pull the lever).
60.Go back to the panel closeup.
61.Use the buttons to open the Husky doors (click red, then green, then pull the lever).
62.Walk to the Husky cages.
63.Click on the cages to free the Huskies.
64.Exit the room back onto the catwalk.
65.Go down the ladder and enter the first door to go to the Extraction factory.
66.Click on the fence to open it.
67.Click on the handle to stop the machines.
68.Click on the seal pen door to free the seals.
69.Exit to the catwalk.
70.Go to the door that is the on the far right and enter the Warehouse.
71.Click on the hot tub.
72.Click on the barrels on the left.
73.Use the crowbar on the barrels.
74.Click on the tub to start the party.
75.Exit to the Flame Throw.
76.Exit to the elevator, then to the shed.
77.Exit to the outside of the Shed.
78.Go back to the apartment.
Apartment after Alaska
1.If the bouncer is outside of Ace's door, use money to get rid of the bouncer.
2.Use the key to enter the apartment.
3.Answer the door when Shickadance knocks.
4.Talk with Shickadance.
5.Click the Portable Computer. You'll see the Xotica web page.
6.Click the icon on the far left on the bottom of the page.
7.Click on the icon labeled Sea Spray (New) and drag it to the X on the right.
8.Repeat steps 7 and 8 for each of the icons until the X has transformed all four corners of its
9.You'll have to enter an id (Jacques) and a password (Nemo).
10.Order the seal oil
11.Order the Baby Whale Blubber Gel.
12.Click on the Special Offer.
13.Click Place Order; continue clicking Place Order until you are done with the web page.
14.Answer the door when Vanella Sundae knocks.
15.Talk with Vanella - you will be sent to the beginning of Bavaria.
1.Vanella escorts Ace to the Product room.
2.Pick up the white Access card on the floor.
3.Unlatch the window.
4.Listen to Phatteus Lardus.
5.Click on the door to follow Phatteus on his tour.
6.In the Communications room, click on the panel to annoy Phatteus.
7.Walk to the left to enter the Lab; the tour will continue.
8.Follow Phatteus when he leaves.
9.Follow Phatteus as he continues the tour through the Backstage.
10.Follow Phatteus to the Cavern.
11.Click on the animals to hear about them.
12.Refuse Phatteus' offer and get carried off to the Guest Room.
13.Click on the door to try and exit.
14.Click on the window to exit to the ledges.
15.Climb up the vines to get to the roof. (Go left, climb limb past window. Keep climbing until
you get to the satellite dish on top of the roof.)
16.Use the coordinates on the paper from inventory on the Dish.
17.Climb down to the ledges. (Go right, down the vine, then left twice.)
18.Climb in the window to the product room.
19.Click on the objects in the room to hear about them.
20.Exit the product room through the doors.
21.Walk to the head of the stairs.
22.Click on the stairs to go down them.
23.Pull the axe on the armor to open the secret bookcase door.
24.Enter through the door.
25.Go to Patch bay and click on it to see a close-up view.
26.Solve the Patch Bay puzzle. (Work from left to right.)
27.Exit back to the Communications room.
28.Walk to the Lab; use Access card to enter. Vanella captures Ace.
29.Click on the mirror and Spike will free Ace.
30.Walk past the cages and exit to Backstage.
31.Go to the far right and click on the doorway to peek into the Cavern.
32.Click on the Costume to put it on.
33.Enter the Cavern in the Costume; the opera starts.
34.Play the fight scene with Vanella.
35.Defeat Vanella or be knocked out by Vanella. (You'll need to use the sandbag, and it helps if
you're nice to Spike.)
36.Pull the handle on stage right to open the cages.
37.Play the Laser Dodge game; use the right and left arrows to move from column to column.
Press the down arrow to hide behind the column.
38.Press Enter to taunt Phatteus and get him to destroy the columns.
39.Exit the Cavern with the animals.
Publish your own cheats, walkthroughs, reviews or previews, just send us the text by email.