Dr. Alfred C. Giovetti, CPA, Writer, Editor, TV Host, Producer, and Lecturer, The Computer Show, 1615 Frederick Road, Catonsville, MD 21228-5022, phone: 410-747-0396, fax: 410-747-6357, beeper: 410-536-2228, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
September 10, 2001
The Computer Show announced today that they will be attending the Fall 2001 CODEX computer exposition and filming from November 12-16, 2001.
The Computer Show is collecting film footage for its website, its television show, and for the National Society of Accountants web site and television show.
Items of Interest:
Contact information for The Computer Show - National Society of Accountants crew:
The following people will be covering Comdex Fall 2001 exposition, from November 12-16, 2001.
- Jarvis Windom will be arriving at about 10:00 on Sun Night and Al Gioveti will be arriving at about midnight. Both Jarvis and Al will be at MGM Grand. Cell. 307-331-0666 and 307-331-0333 (2 cell phones)
- Tawn Rose will be arriving on the 12 & 13th and staying at Bally's. Comdex cell number 817-703-4512
- Press releases have been released for National Society of Accountants and The Computer Show and given to Director of PR in Comdex. They are also on various Web Pages. Publicity for National Society of Accountants and The Computer Show is everywhere.
- If you need to connect with a real person back home. We will touch bases with Chris Giovetti at 410-747-0396. (Maryland) and firstname.lastname@example.org She will also maintain the schedule on their web site.
- Check your email for the schedule of events. Most of our interviews have been set up by various committee members. We will correct and coordinate and maybe reschedule some times the first night. Different members will be coming in at different times.
- We will also work on the NSA seminat at Comdex for 2002. This might be a nice draw for the younger accountants.
- On the 13,14,15. Jarvis, Lee, Al and others will be staying at the Polo Towers. in Lee Grigg's Condo.
- Jarvis Windom 307-322-3129 (H) call sun morning if you want.
- Al Giovetti, Producer, Editor and Host
- Aaron Steele, Assistant Camera Director
- Michael Connors, Assistant Producer
- W. Lee Grigg, Producer
- Tawn Allen Rose, Producer
- Carol Krieger, Assistant Executive Producer
- Harold F. Krieger, Jr., Executive Producer
- Jarvis Windom, Producer and Camera Director
- Mike Moye, Assistant Producer
- Felicia Dixon, Assistant Producer
- Travis Pitman, Reporter and Editorial Production
- Bill Moye, Assistant Producer
Instructions for the crew:
- Take no white or black shirts. Blue, Green and colorful with ties and slacks. Gray or neutral coats are best for filming.
- When you get in, you will need to get a hold of us to get your badges. See item contact information
- We will start early each day. Haul cameras around and lights, and be mostly at the Convention Center. Comdex busses and trolleys will be our normal transportation.
- Bring Yellow pad notebooks if needed. I rather doubt you will need your laptop...at least I'm not taking one. Maybe for communication and email or scheduling. Second thought, if you bring one, throw in your portable printer too.
- Drive Carefully, Fly safe, and lets make NSA proud to have a presence there.
Dr. Alfred C. Giovetti, CPA
Editor, Writer, TV Host, & Lecturer
To access the letter requesting press passes click here.
Please send us your comments and suggestions.