X-Com 3: Apocalypse Cheats article by Al Giovetti
By Al Giovetti
X-Com 3: Apocalypse Cheats
Type the following cheats to achieve the desired result.
- Simply load your non-tactical mission game save file in a hex editor, go to location 33D40 and type FF FF FF to get 16.7 million credits.
- X-Com Apocalypse Trainer Download
- X-Com Apocalypse Save Game Editor
- X-Com Apocalypse Soldier Enhancer and Money Cheat Download
- X-Com Apocalypse Weapon and Vehicle Editor Download
- This cheat is for loads of money. When you are allowed to research things in your labs, select a task and exit the screen. Go back into the screen and you get the money back Just exit and repeat to get loads of money. Scho
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
- Subject: X-COM Apocalypse
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 07:26:44 -0400 (EDT)
I was trying to adjust my hex 33d40 when I realized I only had a 33d4c and a 33d41. I do not have a 33d40 in my savegame.00 . What am I doing wrong?
- From: "Chris O'Rorke (Phantom Wizard)" firstname.lastname@example.org
You may need the visual basic runtime file vbrun300.dll to run the X-Com Apocalypse Trainer... you can obtain it at the microsoft home page I believe...
- Subject: Download X-com cheats
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 23:03:11 EST
From: DutchVandr DutchVandr@aol.com
I love your page I think it is really cool. But I have a lot of trouble
downloading your cheats for x-com apocalyspe. I was wonder if you could make
your page a little bit more reliable. Thanks -Dutch
- From: Shadow email@example.com
Dear X-Com Programmers, Hi! This is ShadowS! I am making a web site and I have an X-Com 3 Section in it. I was hoping to know if you were willing to put my site http://home.inreach.com/shadows/index.html as one of your links. Also my section deals with cheats so I would like to recieve permission to put your site up on my page. I am more interested in putting your link into my page. Sincerely, ShadowS!
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Subject: Re: Question-Xcom3Apoc? When I tried to use the Xcom3Apoc cheat (65) I get the message "A required.DLL file, MSVBVM50.DLL, was not found." What is the problem? From: email@example.com
You need to put the x com cheat file in the directory where that file is found. You need to search for the file in your system to find it and then put the cheat file in the directory before booting it up.
Please send us your comments and suggestions.