By Al Giovetti
Support The Computer Show and
get paid to surf the web. Click on this Big Bang ad!
Type the following cheats to achieve the desired result.
- Unreal Walkthrough
- Hex Workshop Download
UnReal Cheat Codes:
- ALLAMMO - Gives you 999 ammo for all of your guns.
- FLY - Lets you fly around.
- GHOST - Lets you walk through walls.
- WALK - Returns you to walking mode if you are flying or ghosting.
- GOD - Makes you invulnerable to all attacks.
- INVISIBLE - Turns you invisible.
- KILLPAWNS - Kills all monsters.
- WALK - Turns off "GHOST" or "FLY".
- SLOMO # - Slows or speeds up the game. 1.0 is normal.
- SUMMON - Lets you add a weapon or an item to the world. For example: SUMMON EIGHTBALL SUMMON FLAKCANNON SUMMON NALI SUMMON DISPERSIONPISTOL SUMMON AUTOMAG SUMMON STINGER SUMMON ASMD SUMMON RAZORJACK SUMMON GESBIORIFLE SUMMON RIFLE SUMMON MINIGUN SUMMON SKAARJWARRIOR SUMMON HEALTH SUMMON SUPERHEALTH SUMMON FLASHLIGHT SUMMON SEARCHLIGHT SUMMON ARMOR SUMMON JUMPBOOT SUMMON TRANSLATOR SUMMON AMPLIFIER
- PLAYERSONLY - Freezes time. Press again to resume time passage.
- OPEN MAPNAME - Jump to any map, just enter the name like OPEN DIG.
- BEHINDVIEW 1 - Puts you in Tomb Raider style view.
- BEHINDVIEW 0 - Resets this.
- FLUSH - If you start getting weird garbage graphics on wall textures or creatures, type this to fix it.
- Map Name: File Name:
- Castle (intro movie) Unreal
- Vortex Rikers Vortex2
- NyLeve's Falls NyLeve
- Rrajigar Mine Dig
- Depths of Rrajigar Dug
- Sacred Passage Passage
- Chizra-Nali Water God Chizra
- The Ceremonial Chambers Ceremony
- Dark Arena Dark
- Harobed Village Harobed
- Terraniux Underground TerraLift
- Terraniux Terraniux
- Noork's Elbow Noork
- Temple of Vandora Ruins
- The Trench Trench
- ISV-KRAN deck 4 IsvKran4
- ISV-KRAN decks 3 & 2 IsvKran32
- ISVDECK1 IsvDeck1
- Spirevillage SpireVillage
- The Sunspire TheSunspire
- Gateway To Na Pali SkyCaves
- Na Pali Haven SkyTown
- Outpost 3J SkyBase
- Velora Pass VeloraEnd
- Bluff Eversmoking Bluff
- Dasa Mountain Pass DasaPass
- Cellars at Dasa Pass DasaCellars
- Serpent Canyon NaliBoat
- Nali Castle NaliC
- Demonlord's Lair NaliLord
- Demon Crater DCrater
- MotherShip Basement ExtremeBeg
- MotherShip Lab ExtremeLab
- MotherShip Core ExtremeCore
- Skaarj Generator ExtremeGen
- Illumination ExtremeDGen
- The Darkening ExtremeDark
- The Source Antechamber ExtremeEnd
- The Source QueenEnd
- Ending Sequence (movie) endgame
- Deathmatch Maps:
Unreal Console Commands Audience: Advanced Users, Server Administrators, Programmers. Command Line Parameters -profile: When C++ is compiled with
- DO_SLOW_GUARD=1, generates an UnrealScript function profile using the timings in the most recently played level only.
- -nosound: Disables sound.
- -nodsound: Disables DirectSound support.
- -noddraw: Disables DirectDraw support.
- -nohard: Disables 3d hardware support.
- -log: Runs with the log window initially visible.
- -firstrun: Re-asks the "First Run" questions in Unreal.
- -nologwin: Don't output to log window, useful for debugging when printing so many log messages that performance is slowed down by window updates.
- -conflicts: Show objects of different classes whose names conflict.
- -nok6: Disable AMD K6-3D support.
- -nommx: Disables MMX support.
- -noreplace: Don't automatically replace textures, sounds, and music if they are not found.
- -make: Rebuilds all .u files from their source .uc files.
- -make -h: Rebuilds all .u files from their source .uc files and generate a C++ header for each package.
- -editor: Runs Unreal for editing.
- -server: Runs as a dedicated server.
- -strict: Treat all script warnings as critical errors; useful for tracking down the call stack when debugging scripts.
- -nobind: Don't treat UnrealScript/C++ binding errors as critical, for rebuilding scripts and avoiding the chicken-and-egg binding problem.
- -showdep: Causes script compiler to log dependency information when recompiling scripts.
- -nogc: Disables garbage collection.
- -alladmin: Enable all players administrative access to the server.
- LOG=logfilename: Uses the specified log file instead of Unreal.log. Useful when running multiple copies on the same machine.
- INI=inifilename: Sets the .ini file to use for configuration, normally Unreal.ini.
- READINI=inifilename: Sets the .ini file for reading only (not for writing); overrides the INI= option.
- PORT=num: Sets the UDP port number for the Internet server.
- MULTIHOME=18.104.22.168: Sets the "home" ip address (in numerical format) for Unreal of a machine with multiple network cards. C++ Console Commands (Only works on the local machine)
- BRIGHTNESS: Cycle through 10 screen brightness values.
- CHAT: Brings up a prompt to type chat text.
- CANCEL: Cancels an "open" command in progress that is trying to connect to a network server.
- CDTRACK num: Play the specified CD track.
- CONSOLE FULL: Make the console fullscreen.
- CONSOLE HIDE: Hide the console.
- CONSOLE SHOW: Show the console.
- DEBUG CRASH: Test crashing the game by appError.
- DEBUG EATMEM: Test allocating memory until it fills up.
- DEBUG GPF: Test a general protection fault.
- DEBUG RECURSE: Test crash by infinite recursion.
- DUMPCACHE: Display the contents of the memory cache GCache.
- DUMPINTRINSICS: Display a list of unused intrinsic function ids.
- EDITACTOR CLASS=classname: During game play, edits the properties of the nearest actor belonging to that class. Cool for debugging.
- ENDFULLSCREEN: Go back to playing in a window.
- EXEC filename: Execute the console commands in the filename, default is in the System directory.
- EXIT: Exit the program.
- FLUSH: Flush all caches. Regenerates all lighting, 3d hardware textures, etc.
- HIDEACTORS: Hide actors during game play.
- JUMPTO x y z: In UnrealEd, move the viewport to a certain X,Y,Z location, useful in conjunction with tester reports generated with the REPORT command.
- LOADGAME num: Load a game in position 0-9.
- MARK: Mark all objects that are in memory (for garbage collection debugging in conjunction with MARKCHECK).
- MARKCHECK: Display a list of all unmarked objects that are in memory (for garbage collection debugging in conjunction with MARK).
- MEM: List memory usage; only works when Unreal is compiled with the memory-tracking option (it's usually not).
- MEMSTAT: Show Windows overall memory statistics.
- MUSICORDER num: Change to a certain track in the song (0=ambient, 1=action, 2=suspense).
- OBJ CLASSES: Prints a list of all loaded classes.
- OBJ DEPENDENCIES PACKAGE=pkgname EXCLUDE1=otherpackage EXCLUDE2=otherpackage...: !!
- OBJ GARBAGE: Collect and purge garbage ("garbage" means objects which are no longer in use).
- OBJ HASH: Show object hashing statistics.
- OBJ LIST CLASS=objectclass: List all objects belonging to the class (if the class isn't specified, lists ALL objects). Gives a summary of memory usage. This is very useful during game play for figuring out how much memory is being used. In UnrealEd, this statistic isn't useful because a huge amount of extra stuff is loaded which might not be used by your map.
- OBJ REFS CLASS=objectclass
- NAME=objectname: Show a list of objects which reference the object you specify. When trimming memory usage, this is useful for figuring out why some object is being loaded. OPEN url: Opens a local map (i.e. "unreal.unr") or an Internet server (i.e. "22.214.171.124" or "unreal.epicgames.com").
- PREFERENCES: Displays the preferences in a window.
- REPORT: Copies a report of the current gameplay situation to the clipboard. You can then paste the resulting text into an email program, Notepad, etc. Extremely useful for beta testers, because it dumps the player's X,Y,Z location, the difficulty level, etc.
- RMODE: Set the rendering mode. 0-9.
- SAVEGAME num: Save the game in a specified position, 0-9.
- SHOT: Take a screenshot and save it in the System directory with a consecutive name like Shot0001.bmp.
- SHOWACTORS: Shows actors during gameplay.
- SOCKETS: In network play, shows a list of network sockets (UNetConnection's) in use.
- STAT ACTOR: Shows various statistics. STAT CACHE STAT CLIP STAT FILTER STAT FPS STAT GAME STAT GLOBAL STAT HARDWARE STAT ILLUM STAT LIGHT STAT MESH STAT POLYC STAT POLYV STAT REJECT STAT OCCLUSION STAT SOFT STAT SPAN STAT ZONE
- TOGGLEFULLSCREEN: Toggles fullscreen mode on and off.
- TYPE: Types text on the console.
- URL urlname: In network play, parses a URL and displays its components.
- VIEWUP: Sizes the view up.
- VIEWDOWN: Sizes the view down. UnrealScript console commands (Can be used by remote administrators)
- ADDBOTS : Adds more bots to the game.
- ALLAMMO: Gives you all the ammo for your current weapons.
- GOD: Makes you invincible.
- INVISIBLE: Makes you invisible.
- KILLALL : Kills all actors of a certain class, for example
- "KILLALL UNREALI.BRUTE". KILLPAWNS: Kills all monsters.
- PLAYERSONLY: Pauses all non-player actors in the game. Cool for debugging scripts, taking screenshots.
- SAY : Broadcast a message to other players in the game.
- SLOMO : Sets the game speed, 1.0 is normal.
- SUMMON : Spawns an actor of the specified class (for example, SUMMON UNREALI.BRUTE) in front of the player.
- SWITCHCOOPLEVEL : Causes the server (or local machine, in a single-player game) to switch to a new level with coop-style weapon carrying between levels.
- SWITCHLEVEL : Causes the server (or local machine, in a single-player game) to switch to a new level. Console configuration commands
- GET Gets a configurable class parameter. may be a partial classname, such as "playerpawn", or a qualified classname such as "engine.playerpawn". The class must be loaded in memory, otherwise GET returns an empty string. must be the name of a variable that is designated as configurable (either in UnrealScript using the "config" keyword or in C++ using CPF_Config). This returns the value of the configured variable, converted to a string. The value returned by GET reflects the class's default value (for scripted classes, this is the default value that was set for the class using its property sheet). At any time, zero or more instances of objects belonging to may be in memory, and may have modified values of , and they don't affect the value returned by "GET". SET Sets the default value of a class's variable. If the class is designated as configurable (using the "config" keyword in UnrealScript or CLASS_Config in C++), and so is the variable, this function updates the Unreal.ini file to reflect the new default value. If any instances of objects belonging to are in memory, all of those objects are updated. When an object's config variables are updated, they are notified as follows: The object's PreEditChange() function is called, basically saying "Get ready to be modified!" The object's configurable variables are updated with the newly configured values. The object's PostEditChange() function is called, saying "You've been modified, so validate and update yourself". This procedure enables objects to validate their configurable properties and update themselves. For example, the audio subsystem's PostEditChange() function clamps the sound volume to a safe range of 0.0 - 1.0 (because the SET command enables users to set it to ridiculous values) and then updates the actual volume of the sound effects that are playing.
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
- From: "Ann & Rod Honson"
a walk through for unreal would be greatly appreciated we cant get thru darkarena and have been stuck for days thanks for any help you can give rod