Star Trek: Star Fleet Academy Cheats article by Al Giovetti
By Al Giovetti
Support The Computer Show and
get paid to surf the web. Click on this Big Bang ad!
Star Trek: Star Fleet Academy Cheats
Type the following cheats to achieve the desired result.
- TO RELOAD PHOTONS IN MISSION 7
type ****TIBERIUS after first battle (may have to type twice) go to transporter range
of starbase hit "i". Should reload photons.
In Omega 12-300 type $PUNISH to get extra photon power.
- To kill Romulan near Raven in END GAME.
- Type MERCURY.
- To kill Sherak in Smugglers Den.
- Type $->ME!
Extra battle and extra system.
- In Common Ground, warp to Thaxius from Tasocles.
- In Balance of Terror, type KNAT ATTACK in Starbase system.
- In the beginning of the Balance of Terror mission type "KNAT ATTACK", and watch out. Simply type KNAT ATTACK,
you don't have to press "T" as you would in a multiplayer game [as you would to self destruct]. Do this before you go to
warp, the Starbase should disappear and several Knats will appear with the names of the SFA producers.
- In the beginning of Common Ground warp directly to Thaxius and scan the life forms, be careful not to harm them in any way!
- In Common Ground, the first system you search [Hasapur], simply wait around for awhile, some interesting things will
happen [at least two things].
- Save Games for Each Level
- Hex Workshop Download
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
- From: Martin filmore firstname.lastname@example.org
hi i am looking for cheats to starfleet academy . i am suck on one part of the game can you help out at email@example.com thank you martin filmore
- Where do you type in the cheats? You just type them into the game play screens. Do not type them into the menus or briefing screens.
- From: Pirate
Hi, I was wondering if you knew of anyone who had a walkthrough for Star Fleet Acadamy. I have been through tha acadamy and graduated but I am completely stuck on the first "real" mission where you have to contact the Maclanty. The Klingon D7 keeps flying into the sun and blowing everything up. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank You, Paul.
Please send us your comments and suggestions.