StarCraft Cheats article by Al Giovetti
Type the following cheats to achieve the desired result.
- Magic Editor
- Paradigm Trainer
- Hex Workshop Download
Cheat Codes press enter and type:
- operation cwal = quick build for units and buildings
- show me the money = gives you 10,000 crystals and 10,000 gas
- the gathering = gives you infinite psionic power reserves
- noglues=enemies cant use magic Tangobell
- game over man=instant loss Tangobell
- heal me-next unit explodes Tangobell
- Power Overwhelming = God Mode Chris Hill
- staying alive = Lets you continue playing after you have finished the mission
- there is no cow level = Completes the mission you are on
- whats mine is mine = Gives you 500 minerals
- breathe deep = Gives you 500 vespene gas
- something for nothing = Everything available is upgraded
- black sheep wall = Reveals entire map
- medieval man = Gives free upgrades to units
- modify the phase variance = Ability to build anything
- war aint what it used to be = Disables fog of war
- food for thought = Allows you to build more units than supply
- ophelia = Warp to any mission (type in, press enter, then mission number)
- Noglues- Stop computer from using magic (I.E. Heal, Mind Control, Plague, Irraditate, Disruption Web, Ensnare) Wynne Babbitt
- Hear different unit phrases:
Select a unit four times. Select it again to hear a different phrase. This may be done on every ground unit, air unit, and heroes. Depending on type, four to seven different phrases may be heard.
- Nuke neutral animals:
Keep selecting a neutral animal (Kakaru, Rhyadon, Scantid, Ursadon, Bangalass, Or Ragnasaur) repeatedly until a nuke falls on them. They should make up to fifteen sounds before they die.
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
- From: Chris Hill email@example.com
I was wondering if you could tell me exactly just what is a Paradigm Trainer And What's a Hex Workshop and how do I work them? Why when I click on My Paradigm Trainer EXE file, it loads up StarCraft yet, nothing in the game seems different. Please respond soon. And By the way, The Cheat----Power Overwhelming = God Mode You didn't have this one listed. Thanks for your time. Chris Hill firstname.lastname@example.org
- From: BrownJms@aol.com, Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 1:24 AM, Subject: REF: Hacks, Do you happen to have any Starcraft or Broodwar hacks version 1.07
multiplayer? I'm in search of hacks for 1.07, but due to Blizzard, actual working hacks are very hard to come by . I already have one working one, which is a map hack. I have a gamehack but i have no idea on how to create my own hacks. If you could possible assist me in any way it would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks! brownjms
Please send us your comments and suggestions.
FastCounter by bCentral