By Al Giovetti
Quest for Glory 2: Trial by Fire Cheats
Type the following cheats to achieve the desired result.
- Cheat Codes
- Easter Eggs
- UHS File
- Inventory List File
- Points List File
- Here's a trick for the classic game, Quest for Glory 2: Trial by Fire by Sierra On-Line. This trick enables you to get all the money you desire. You'll lose all the money near the end of the game, but spend all you want until them. All you do is visit the Dervish at the desert oasis. Get some of his beard off the tree. Return to Shapier and go to the Magic Shop. Sell the Beard to the shop keeper for money. You can repeat this as many times as you want, without getting more beard.
- suck blue frogs is used to activate codes if typed while in game (see below).
- Type in "Suck blue frogs". Now you can use Alt and a letter to change stuff or see whats in a room or go to a different room.
- Also, if you're a thief, try typing in "pick nose". I'm not sure if it works, but try it anyway.
- Type in the command 'Suck blue frog'. It should enable a cheat mode in which typing ALT-H to change your stats, and ALT-I to change your inventory.
- Get all the money you desire.
You'll lose all the money near the end of the game, but spend all you want until them. All you do is
visit the Dervish at the desert oasis. Get some of his beard off the tree. Return to Shapier and go to
the Magic Shop. Sell the Beard to the shop keeper for money. You can repeat this as many times as
you want, without getting more beard.
- If you have about 500+ dinars, and buy about 100+ daggers from the guy in the weapons shop, you
will get paid instead of him, and you will get the daggers. If you do this enough you can even get a
negative weight(although it doesn't do anything.)
- In the intro, the Enterprise appears.
- You can examine things by right clicking on them. This is supposed to be used on screens where
you have control, but try it in cut-scenes or the menu!
- At the house in Raseir where Zayishah asks you to give her your clothes, put on the X-Ray glasses
after you hand over the clothes. :-)
- If you throw a dagger at the plant woman Julanar, the dagger will bounce off and effectively break your
screen. That'll teach you to throw daggers at an innocent woman!
- Scramble the letters of the second city "Rasier". You get "Sierra".
- Try asking the griffin something. Somehow, I don't think the hero is translating properly...
- Among Keapon Laffin's goods is a hand puppet named Rosella (quite clearly a reference to King's
Quest), some Orats-on-a-stick (from Space Quest 3) and the USS EnterPrise (relabelled "The USS
- When you ask the astrologer about the model, he'll tell you that it shows the relations between stars
called "Xenon", "Ortega", "Phleebhut", etc. Naturally, the aforementioned celestrial bodies have all
starred in Space Quest games.
- The blackbird you steal from Khaveen's house appears in all of the QFG games.
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
- Subject: trial by fire cheat
Date:Fri, 01 Aug 1997 19:09:01 -0700
From: Rich & Mari Cower email@example.com>
type this in the game to avtivate cheats:
suck blue frogs
- Subject: Police Quest VI?
The cheats that you have under Police Quest VI belong under Quest For
Glory II: Trial By Fire by Sierra On-Line. police quest VI (or SWAT 2)
hasn't been released yet. Sorry.
QFG 2 Cheats
chrisy firstname.lastname@example.org CC:
The cheat mentioned at the top of this page is not entirely true. If
you're playing a newer verion of Trial by Fire, repeatedly selling the
beard will not work. It does, however work in the earlier versions of
the game. (Later versions include the one bundled in the Anthology).