By Al Giovetti
Need for Speed II (2) Cheats
Type the following cheats to achieve the desired result.
HEY, GREAT PAGE! I DID NOT SEE CHEATS FOR THE NEED FOR SPEED 2
SO HERE THEY ARE: Need for Speed II Cheats
- Car Editor
- Demo Car Selector
- Cheat Patch
- Ultimate Car Viewer
- Track Editor
- 3D Car Editor
- BMW - Gives you the BMW.
- BUS - Gives you a School Bus.
- VOLVO - Gives you the VOLVO.
- LANDCRUISER - Gives you a LANDCRUISER.
- MIATA - Gives you a MIATA.
- MERCEDES - Gives you the MERCEDES.
- QUATTRO - Gives you the AUDI.
- PIONEER - Gives the cars huge engine.
- JEEPYJ - Gives you a JEEP.
- VWBUG - Gives you Beatle.
- SEMI - Gives you a SEMI truck w/o trailer.
- SLOT - enables the slot-car-mode option on the player menus.
- ARMYTRUCK - Gives you a army truck.
- HOLLYWOOD - Brings you to the"Hidden Track".
- HOLD N WHILE THE TRACK IS LOADING. YOU CAN PLAY AT NIGHT!
- TYPE SLIP DURING THE MAIN MENU TO MAKE THE TRACK SLIPPERY
- to get the ford INDIGO is in the main menu type....REDRACER..and the car
will apear in the player car area. stephen penergast
Need For Speed 2 Cheat
If you want to drive something different like the log, or the Trex, then do the following:
Note: You MUST do this EXACTLY as shown, otherwise the game will crash when you try to play that car
Go to the: /gamedata/carmodel/pc directory in NFS2. Then swap the files like this(for the log). Change "log.geo" to"log1.geo" . Then
go change "Sbus.geo" to "log.geo". Change "log1.geo" to "Sbus.geo". Do the exact same as above,but with the *.qfs files. Now in the
game type "bus" in any screen and you shall be driving log! Here are the file names for most of the objects.
- BOX. - Wooden Box
- CART. - Handcart
- CITR. - Citroen 2CV
- CRAT. - Crate 1
- LIMO. - Limousine
- LOG. - Wooden Log
- MONO.- Monolithic Studios Tour Bus
- OUTH. - Outhouse
- SM45. - Mono-Rail
- SM46. - Hover Cop Car
- SM47. - UFO
- My favorite, they float off the ground, but you can't control how high they go.
- SM48. - Hover Sewage Truck
- SM49. - Crate 2
- SM50. - Crate 3
- SOU1. - Souvenier Stand 1
- SOU2.- Souvenier Stand 2
- SOU3. - Souvenier Stand 3
- TANK. - Army Tank
- TREX.- Tyranosaurus Rex
- WAGO. - Covered Wagon
WARNING!!-You must NOT change any other files in that directory,Othewise the game will crash when you try to play that car.
Well, thats all the new stuff i have for right now, if i get anymore updates, i'll clue you in on them.
Here are some more secret cars for need for speed 2
- drive29...............Monolithic Studios Bus
- drive31................Citroen 2CV
- drive40...............Souvenier Stand 1
- drive41...............Souvenier Stand 2
- drive42................Souvenier Stand 3
- drive44................Wooden Crate
- drive48...............Sewage Truck
- drive49.............Snowy Wooden Box
- drive50.............Snowy Wooden Box 2
IF YOU POST THEM JUST E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW
Thanks for sending in cheats:
Need for Speed 2: Special Edition
- fzr2000 enables three bonus cars: bomber, tombstone and fzr 2000
- Type "kcjones" at the main menu to drive with a rainbow color car and horizon. (3Dfx only)
- Type "silspd" as your name when you recieve a record to make your car heavier.
- Type "roadrage" at the main menu and when you honk your car when an opponent is in front of you, your opponent
- Type "mad" at the main menu to have mad cows fly behind you car instead of dust. (3Dfx only)
- Hold "h" while racing to give your car a short speed boost.
- Type "slot" at the main menu to enable slot mode in the Player Car menu (note that you must be in either Arcade or
Wild modes). This will automatically turn your car for you making you only have to push the accel button to race.
- Type "chase" at the main menu to make the opponent cars follow you if you are in front of them. You can make them
drive over jumps, make them crash, etc.
- Hold "n" when the race is loading to drive during the night. (n/a with 3Dfx)
- hold right shift and C down during the loading screen for additional camera modes
- hold right shift and B down during the loading screen and replace the roof cam with a blimp cam
- hitting a moveable object at high speed in reverse while honking makes certain walls in the Mystic and Mediteraneo tracks break away.
- as soon as the race starts, go into reverse behind the starting line and hit the emergency brake to make all the other cars go into psycho mode.
- Type "rain" at the main menu to race with rain conditions in the Proving Grounds or Mystic Peaks track. (n/a with
- type "rushhour" and you get lots of traffic.
- type "rexhour" and you get lots of dinosaur traffic.
- type "schoolzone" and you get lots of school bus traffic.
- type "vip" and get lots of limosine traffic.
- type "madland" and you will get a tribute to the game's producer.
- Type "slip" at the main menu to get slippery tracks.
- Type "pioneer" at the main menu to upgrade all the cars engines. This will give them better handling and faster speeds.
- Type "rushhour" at the the main menu to get a lot of traffic on the road.
BONUS TRACK CHEAT
- Type "hollywood" at the main menu to obtain the secret
track, Monolithic Studios.
BONUS CAR CHEATS
- Type "bomber" at the main menu to obtain the Bomber BFS.
- Type "fzr2000" at the main menu to obtain the FZR 2000.
- Type "tombstone" at the main menu to obtain a Tombstone Daytona racing car.
REMOVE INVISABLE WALLS
- Start the race on either the Mediterraneo or the Mystic Peaks track with the McLaren F1 in Simulation Mode. At any
time during the race, drive in reverse, keep your horn blaring and hit any at moveable object (not a sign) at about 60
MPH. Now the cheat is enabled. To use the cheat you must drive over 80 MPH and hit any guard rail, bridge, etc.
You will fly off track.
9 CAMERA VIEWS
- During the black screen after loading press and hold c,
b and RIGHT SHIFT 6 times. Then after the camera zooms to the car at the
beginning of the race press and hold these keys 6 times again. You will now be able to drive in 9 different camera
CIVILIAN CAR CHEATS
Type in the below codes to make all the cars (including you) one of the secret cars.
- schoolzone School Bus
- vip Limousine
- ?? Audi Quattro
- ?? Volkswagen Beetle
- ?? Volkswagen Fastback
- ?? Volkswagen Combi Van
- ?? Mazda Miata
- ?? BMW
- ?? Mercedes-Benz
- ?? Volvo Stationwagon
- ?? Jeep YJ
- ?? Toyota Landcruiser
- ?? CitroŽn 2CV
- ?? Mono-Rail
- ?? Hover Cop Car
- ?? U.F.O. ( unidentified flying object )
- ?? Hover Sewage Truck
- ?? Crate 2
- ?? Crate 3
- go18 School Bus
- go19 Commanche Pick-up Truck
- go20 School Bus
- go21 Tractor Trailer
- go22 School Bus
- go23 Not sure of name
- go24 School Bus
- go25 School Bus
- go26 Not sure of name
- go27 Not sure of name
- go28 Not sure of name
- go29 School Bus
- go30 School Bus
- go31 Mercedes Unimog Army Truck
- go30 School Bus
- go31 Mercedes Unimog Army Truck
- go32 School Bus
- go33 Mercedes Unimog Snow Truck
- go34 Monolithic Studios Tour Bus
- go35 Limousine
- go36 Not sure of name
- go37 School Bus
- go38 School Bus
- go39 School Bus
- go40 Wooden Box
- go41 Hand Cart
- go42 Wooden Stand
- go43 Tyrannosaurus Rex
- go44 Wild West Style Wagon
- go45 Souvenir Stand 1
- go46 Souvenir Stand 2
- go47 Souvenir Stand 3
- go48 Log
- go49 Crate 1
- go50 Box of Beer
- go51 Block of Rock
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
- Subject: Need for Speed 2 SE
From: Ron Hull firstname.lastname@example.org
I've found a few cheats for The Need for Speed 2 SE. They are as following...
H = burst of speed
slot = slot car
rain = rain at prooving grounds and mystic peaks
hollywood = special track
slip = slippery track
pioneer = faster engines
bomber = special car
fzr2000 = special car
tombstone = special car
rushhour = a lot of traffic
schoolzone = school bus
vip = limousine
n = hold while loading to drive at night
The codes aren't the same in the special edition as in the regular Need
for Speed 2. If you have any more or ever find any more please post them
on your page or e-mail them to me. I know there are a lot more, but
nobody seems to know them yet. Thanks. ~Ron
"Lars Magne Nerheim"
I don`t want to sound rude, but could you get a few more cheats?
I have games like Transport Tycoon (regular), NFSSE, NFS2 and Sega TouringCar Championship.
If you managed to get cheats to any of these (I know they exist) I would be deeply greatful.