MIA: Missing in Action Cheats article by Al Giovetti
By Al Giovetti
Support The Computer Show and
get paid to surf the web. Click on this Big Bang ad!
MIA: Missing in Action Cheats
Type the following cheats to achieve the desired result.
- There are several ways to activate cheat mode in MIA. The first set of cheats can be activated by hitting the (F1) key on your keyboard while in the mission room, and then entering one of the following codes:
- To gain access to all of the missions, type in mia level. To get all of the available medals, type in mia medal full.
- While playing a misson, click the (F1) key, and then type in mia complete to complete a mission instantly, or mia dog to make yourself invulnerable to enemy attack.
- If you click on the dog tags while in the mission room, you can then type in mia cheats to activate all the cheats at once.
- Some missions in MIA are really tough, even when playing on "rookie" difficulty.
Here's some tips to help you survive your tour of duty:
- Use your altitude to avoid fire.
- When you're firing on moving objects, try 'leading' the target
by firing at where it'll be when your shot reaches the floor.
- Fly high to give yourself more time to react to incoming fire.
- If a target is close to you, sometimes it's quicker to drop down
rather than pulling back to line up your guns on it.
- When avoiding tank fire, try and feel the rhythm of its fire and
- Save your rockets and missiles for heavy targets such as tanks.
- Explosive weapons have a blast radius, so use them for blowing
up VC camps to conserve ammo.
- In escort missions, get yourself between your escortee and any
aggressors, they'll always fire on the closest target.
- There are also a couple of files cheat.* in one of the game directories where you can find other cheats codes. Pedro (UK)
- Hex Workshop Download
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
Please send us your comments and suggestions.