Cheat Codes Hit the F1 key (to get to the help screen) before typing these in. Each code can be used once per level. Then hit Esc or Enter to start playing again. Because of the many versions of MDK, these codes might not work for some people.
- Kill is supposed to kill your character according to JMchugh757@aol.com
Cheat Codes for Patched European Version (?):
- HEALME gives 100% health once per level
- INEEDABIGGUN gives Gatt powerup once per level
- TORNADOAWAY Twister powerup once per level
- HOLOKURTISFUN Decoy powerup once per level
- 486okbyme Allow 486 machines to run
- ILIKETOLOB Mortar power-up
- NASTYSHOTTHANKS Homing sniper grenade power-up
Cheat Codes for Patched American Version
- ineedabiggun Super Chain Gun powerup once per level
- holokurtisfun Dummy powerup once per level
- nastyshotthanks Homing sniper grenade once per level
- tornadoaway Twister powerup once per level
- 486ok Allow 486 machines to run
Codes for Unpatched North American Versions
- makemefull Health once per level
- masterblaster Gatt powerup once per level
- twistandshout Twister powerup once per level
- biggrenade Homing sniper grenade once per level
- 486willbeslow Allow 486 machines to run
For European Version(Should work for No Blood German versions as well):
- healme = Health once per level
- ineedabiggun = Gatt powerup once per level
- tornadoaway = Twister powerup once per level
- holokurtisfun = Dummy powerup once per level
- 486okbyme = Allow 486 machines to run
- Invulnerability Hex Patch: All you have to do is hex edit mdk95.exe. The offsets are 76487 & 76488. 76487 change 29 to 90. 76488 change C2 to 90.
MDK Cheat, Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 12:04:09 -0700
From: Pervez Khan email him
I run MDK on WIN95. These cheats do not work. Why?
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 16:20:00 +0100
From: "Khan, Pervez" email
I downloaded the "patch" released by Shiny to enable the "F2 Save" and run this. I did download the MDK Trainer from your pages and have run this exactly as suggested, but that doesn't work either! One interesting thing I discovered last night was that the only cheat code that works is "Kill"- as you know this kills yourself. Not very useful!!!. I have no idea why these do not work on my version of the game, apart from the fact that I am running the executable that enables the F2 Save option.
Thanks for your help. Pervez.
- Subject: RE:Mdk Cheat from Khan,Pervez
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 08:46:55 -0700
From: Corey Crawford
the reason theese cheats don't work is that the're for a patched version,I'm not sure witch version,though. I will attach an HTML file with codes for both the patch version and the unpatched version,I know that the unpatched codes work,I tried them. :) I downloaded the "patch" released by Shiny to enable the "F2 Save" and run this.
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 00:01:44 -0400
From: John Kaleba email@example.com
Is there a MDK trainer for Windows 95 (not the one on your page, some other one)??? Because There's a link on your page ("MDK Trainer Downloadpage"), and there's only a Windows 95 trainer. I NEED A DOS ONE!!! Because Windows doesn't work for some reason. Please e-mail me back at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with an answer. Thanks.
- From: "»ÿ"
Hey! I have no clue how to use those cheats I found on this web site.Help! I currntly use Mac platform. Thanks a bunch... David
- From: Irfan YounasI was wondering if you could send me the cheats for Mdk win95. The cheats we are getting from the web are not helping a great deal.I'll be looking forward to your reply Regards Irfan
- From: Alistair c/o James Miller PLEASE CAN YOU SEND ME THE MDK CEATS FOR THE PC THANK YOU FROM ALISTAIR
Please send us your comments and suggestions.
FastCounter by LinkExchange