Enemy Nations Cheats article by Al Giovetti
By Al Giovetti
Enemy Nations Cheats
Type the following cheats to achieve the desired result.
This cheat allows you to win easily. Just start a game, play for a while,
save it, load as the enemy and play half-assed and when the enemy is in
ruins, swich back to your original team. Hey presto, easy victory!
ps. This is not an actual cheat, just a way to an easy victory and the
concept is more important than the method. Feel free to improve on it.
From: tony reardon email@example.com
To enter the in-game cheat mode at any time, type any code as you play (it won’t work if the game is paused). Then hit Enter. If it doesn’t seem to work, try them again. Type them carefully when you have colonists selected: Pressing certain letters can cause a selected colonist to initiate a behavior trait (for example, pressing F gives the Flee command).
Heal your guys:
- gsaheal Heals all colonists (not terminated) back to full health
Look into all rooms:
- gsaroof Removes all roofs (takes awhile) so you can see into rooms
Kill the aliens:
- gsaswap Swaps sides (allows you to control aliens); use following the kill cheat to eliminate selected aliens
- gsakill Kills selected characters (your own, or swaps, selects, and kills aliens)
Every body stop!:
- gsastop Stops both aliens and colonists from acting, causing them to just stand around; type it again to toggle it off. This stops them from thinking about what to do next, so they may finish a current move before they stop.
- gsabog Creates a BOG weapon at the cursor that when you pick it up gives you extra defense and lets you lock doors
- gsaknife Creates a KNIFE weapon at the cursor that when you pick it up makes you invisible to aliens (they won't go for you when they would normally see you)
- gsacmdr Creates a commander at the cursor
- gsamedi Creates a medical officer at the cursor
- gsaboff Creates a technician (boffin) at the cursor
Win and move on:
- gsawin Wins the level no matter what (so you can continue to the next)
From: steve wang and steve
Steve Wang's Enemy Infestation Page
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
- From: randolph email Randolph
I am looking for cheats for Enemy nations. But I can find is a lot of free demos of the game on he net and on cheats. Can you help me?
- From: Donna Robichaud firstname.lastname@example.org>
I need Enemy Natins codes. I am very desperate. Please email me (email@example.com) as soon as possible. SOS SOS SOS
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Haindl Christian) email@example.com
Organization: Blackware at http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Alley/5010
Your Enemy Nations Cheat-Page is a big strange. There is no cheat! Just the number "1." and that was all.
Is the page not ready yet? Please inform me, if the cheats are available. Spider
- From: Steve firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: hey im stuck. My name is Steve I need cheats for enemy nations! HELP!
Please send us your comments and suggestions.