Enemy Infestation Cheats article by Al Giovetti
Cheat codes: From: Aaron Root
during the game when it's NOT PAUSED type in the following cheats. To enter the in-game cheat mode at any time, type any code as you play (it won't work if the game is paused). Then hit Enter. If it doesn't seem to work, try them again. Type them carefully when you have colonists selected: Pressing certain letters can cause a selected colonist to initiate a behavior trait (for example, pressing F gives the Flee command).
- gsaheal:heals all colonists
- gsaswap:play as aliens
- gsastop:stop aliens
- gsaroof:takes of rooves (takes a while)
- gsakill:kill selected unit
- Heal your guys: gsaheal - Heals all colonists (not terminated) back to full health.
- Look into all rooms: gsaroof - Removes all roofs (takes awhile) so you can see into rooms.
Kill the aliens:
- gsaswap - Swaps sides (allows you to control aliens); use following the kill cheat to eliminate selected aliens.
- gsakill - Kills selected characters (your own, or swaps, selects, and kills aliens).
- gsastop - Stops both aliens and colonists from acting, causing them to just stand around; type it again to toggle it off.
- gsabog - Creates a BOG weapon at the cursor that when you pick it up gives you extra defense and lets you lock doors.
- gsaknife - Creates a KNIFE weapon at the cursor that when you pick it up makes you invisible to aliens (they won't go for you when they would normally see you).
- gsacmdr - Creates a commander at the cursor.
- gsamedi - Creates a medical officer at the cursor.
- gsaboff - Creates a technician (boffin) at the cursor.
Win and move on:
- gsawin - Wins the level no matter what (so you can continue to the next).
- After typing in the code press enter. you must have only one colonist selected.
- Also if you hold shift and ctrl and click on single player and you willhave acess to all special and normal levels
Publish your own cheats right here. Just email us your text.
- From: Aaron Root I was wondering on the enemy infestation trainer how do you get it to work? i click on the icon and it says must run game before what does that mean? ANS: Most trainers require that you first start the game then click Alt-TAB and start the trainer from the Windows 95/98 interface. Then activate the trainer with the buttons and return to the game by clicking on the icon in the Start menu bar at the bottom of the page. Sometimes you need to press some keys when back in your game to get it to work. Read the readme file or look at the trainer carefully for instructions or hints. You must be prepared to experiment with trainers to get them to work.
Please send us your comments and suggestions.
FastCounter by LinkExchange